Aliens DO exist

Sometimes the truth is always at you disposal, you only require to see it.
1- Read th book of revelations.
2- Look at the cave drawings.
3- Phoenix was but a day not a period.

http://www.adamthemissinglink.com/

Marshall Klarfeld’s groundbreaking new book, “ADAM, THE MISSING LINK,” blows the lid off a closely-held package of historical and scientific facts proving that the human race was created by genetic engineering technology nearly a quarter of a million years ago.

“This is the biggest news story of the century,” says Klarfeld, an engineer-turned-investigative researcher. “Once the public has seen the facts they can’t help but accept our history as descendants of extraterrestrial visitors. The evidence is overwhelming and irrefutable.”

“ADAM, THE MISSING LINK” tells of mankind’s creation by an extraordinary species that occupied planet Earth 450,000 years ago. The book is complete with 145 photographs of the symbols and accomplishments of this highly advanced civilization, that makes Klarfeld’s new book a spellbinding and ultimately convincing account of non-fiction. “The artifacts left on earth are convincing evidence of this enormously intelligent species and their many accomplishments,” says Klarfeld. “And mankind is their greatest creation.”

As an undergraduate student at CALTECH in the late 1940’s, Marshall was fascinated by the advanced scientific knowledge found in the Bible’s story of creation. Genesis describes the creation of our solar system as occurring in a 6 “day” time frame.

His question was, how did this 5,000 year old Bible description of the birth of our solar system disclose the advanced scientific information (the ignition of our Sun occurs at the 4th “day”, in a 6 “day” creation process), thousands of years before we discovered it?

Uncertain how to unravel this puzzle, he questioned his Nobel laureate professors, Linus Pauling and Richard Feynman. Their powerful answers stayed with him for decades and inspired him to pursue the knowledge that he is now able to share with the readers of "Adam, The Missing Link." For more information contact Marshall Klarfeld ([email protected]).

Raj writes, "I am in the process of seting up an Alien awareness movement. I have come to the following inescapable conclusions, that I assure you are the results of objective analysis:

1. Aliens exist and have been visiting us since the dawn of man.
2. Aliens have been in contact with the government for possibly 70 years.
3. Terrestrial technology has been accelerated artificially by aliens, indirectly and directly.
8. A New World Order is emerging in a drive towards a totalitarian regime.
10. Genocides are being implemented against populations; billions could die.
11. HIV and SARS have been manufactured to kill populations.

You may ask me any sensible questions. I will endeavor to answer them to the best of my abilities."

Dear Raj,

1. The ETs/Aliens are either totally inept and therefore the Col. Klink's of outer space or -
2. They're hopelessly insecure ... to the point of making Woody Allen look like a paragon of self-confidence or -
3. They're robots with flawed programming ... shades of Nomad in the Star Trek episode "The Changeling" or -
4. They're dimensional shifters/time travelers, who are, as far as we're concerned, moving slower than molasses in the winter as they inch their way forward at snails pace in fulfilling their agenda or -
5. They're unbelievably evil and malicious.

I don't think the "Evil Aliens" model works very well. Why? Because if they were that whacked out they'd have off'd us or themselves long ago, don't you think? Alternately, at the very least, the "kink factor" for them in abusing mankind would've worn off centuries ago and/or they'd have stooped to even lower levels of perversions against mankind ... don't you think?

So, I can't see any model that works or fits the bill - what most UFOlogists can agree on about their "doings" here on planet Earth. Good Aliens? Bad Aliens? Good ETs vs. Bad ETs? None of these seem to hold any water.

Here are some of the "givens" I think most UFOlogists would agree upon:

1. "They" appear to pilot and/or control UFOs and/or spaceships.
2. "They" are -- i. human shadow govt types running black ops, ii. human regular govt types running black ops, iii. human dimensional shifters, iv. ET dimensional shifters, v. human time travelers, vi. ET time travelers, vii. ETs (be they interplanetary or interstellar in origin), viii. spiritual entities (i.e., non-corporeal celestial or terrestrial entities with broad powers of illusion) or ix. any combination of the above.
3. "They" bag and tag humans and use humans for procreative and/or physiological "experiments".
4. "They" have been in contact with and/or co-operate with individuals in the U.S. Govt. (et al).
5. "They" have an interest in our livestock.

If we can agree upon these "givens," then ... perhaps we could look at the proposed ET/Alien models, one-at-a-time, and attempt to establish the pro's and con's for each, eh?

Let us further agree that our purpose here is not to prove or disprove the existence of ET/Alien activity on Earth - not that any mere thread could hope to answer those questions one way or another.

The premise we're going to labour under is that there has been and continues to be ET/Alien activity on Earth and that there's a reason behind this activity. Someone has already pointed out to me that applying human "motives, psychology, politics" (et al) to ET/Aliens is a flawed approach precisely because we are dealing with Alien Beings here and ... their ways aren't necessarily are ways, etc.

Be that as it may, I would suggest that since the scientific method doesn't exclude drawing analogies between mankind and the animal world, even in the case of animals whose environment is alien to our own, such an approach - flawed as it is - might still have some merit.

The question at hand is ... can we determine a "working model" that explains ET/Alien activity given what the majority of UFOlogists can agree about this phenomena? Theories - be they right or wrong - have already been advanced by UFOlogist and/or asserted by abductees and ET-mongers. So, let's go with that for now and just accept it as a given and move on to exploring the various models and theories, okay?

The Aliens could have a prime directive like Star Trek in which they can watch but cannot interfere. This could be a main reason for abductions, to erase people's memories because they noticed the Aliens...some have been successful and some may have not, so they keep trying to come back and erase the memories of those certain people. Maybe it only lasts a few years so then they need to keep coming back, this could be an answer for multiple abduction times.

I really don't believe that any ET's have been controlling or in contact with our goverment because that just seems a little too far fetched. But, if there was proof to this then I would be the first person to believe it but until then, I will stay on the side of the disbelievers who believe in ET's but not to the extent of them controlling us or our government.

One thing I believe is that there are three different kinds of ET's...1) Hostile (could consist of friendly's at the beginning to scout out the world or just an all out "take over") /ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif 2) Friendly(which they don't have a prime directive and try to either ally with a civilization or teach them) /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif and 3) Friendly but have a Prime Directive in which they cannot interfere, so they just watch until the civilization is ready.

What do you think?

Well, if they are visiting us from other worlds, they must be more advanced in one way or another, don't you think? I meant this....

They could be more advanced in traveling through space, but we are more advanced on the home front..things like this. So they continue to watch us to gain information that they can use to advance themselves. Or if they are in cohoots with the govt., then maybe we have some sort of trade going on for information. We allow them to learn from us and in return they teach us things that we have not yet discovered. Kind of like economics and the Theory of Comparitive Advantage, one country that specializes in a good trades that good with another country that specializes in a different good...

So two civilizations do not have to be necessarily more advanced in an overall society, they could be more advanced in part of their society. This will make them then travel throughout the galaxy looking for civilizations that specialize in what they do not.

Again, this is just a guess and my interpretation on what I think....it does not mean it is right but I believe that this guess does make you think.... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

it doesnt make much sense that they would be so advanced in one area and not another. plus i was stating that perhaps there are aliens, but they don't havethe knowledge of interstellar travel.

I am sure there are aliens out there and just like us, they don't have the technology of interstellar travel. It would be a very self-centered view if people believed we were the only life in the entire universe, let alone the entire galaxy.

Lets say we have 2 species (A and B). Species A believes they are one of the most advanced species. Species B also thinks this. They then meet and Species A realizes that they are not as advanced in interstellar travel as Species B but they are more advanced in weather control and Weapons. Species B also realizes that they are more advanced in Interstellar Travel and less advanced in weather control and weapons. This could be because one species has better access to different resources for their respective technology. The prudent move would then be to form a trade agreement to advance both civilizations in their respective areas(species A- Interstellar travel Species B- Weather Control and Weapons)...and thus we have one species that is far more superior in one aspect but less advanced in another...

Just because one species is more advanced in one area doesn't mean they are more advanced in all areas of their civilization.

But doesnt technology unforld itself at the same time. What I mean is that the techology for A might be applied to B and vice versa, so we would see a balance in all areas. We arn't at a level where things would spike out of controll, all our technology is pretty similar in level.

This is true and I agree that technology comes all at once in some areas, sometimes. But look at it this way, South America has different technology than the US and Europe. Even the Southern States in the US have different technology than the North, for example Atlanta and NY. So, it may come all at once in some areas but overall, a lot of disparity rules the world. This may be because certain areas are looking for technology and other areas are not.

Now imagine this.....Once we go to the stars, if ever, will we go as one society or as independent society's, such as NASA, A Privatized Company,...etc? And if we go as separate forces, then technologies will be different with each independent country going into space.

Once all these different countries go into space by themselves then how would we all have the same technology if we can't even share the technology of spacecraft together. Also, once we all travel in different areas, discoveries will be made to advance each country ahead of the other, meaning different technology for each country...

Roorichard, the cold war is over. Much technology is shared, especially about things such as space travel, because as working together we can accomplish much more.

And of course once we reach the stars it will be NASA or some privatized company, but eithin out lifetime we will see space travel. They just had a competition less than a year ago for it. So we will get to interstellar travel ourselves.

True that different people are good at different things, but life isn't one big 'Age of Empires' game. It's a contributing society and as a whole we are going to reach things as a one. We, in the end, are a one.

Unless some big things change - we wont see space travel in our lifetimes.

Even the moon is ignored these days, Its claimed that we have so much moon rock theres not a massive reason to return right now.

When in fact the Moon is a massive testing ground for many space travel related issues.

I agree with you Ignorant Scientist that most technology is shared but we need to share that with more than one or two other country's. It can't be just a 2-3 country extravaganza to go up to the stars, we will need cooperation with the entire planet to be successful. Yes, we can go fly around 70 miles above the earth's surface but it takes a lot more to break the barrier and actually travel the stars, which we will not see in our lifetime. Don't get me wrong, I hope to the high heavens that we do, I am not anti-space travel, but I just don't believe we will be traveling to other planets in the next 30-40 years, to the moon- yes, to mars- no

I actually did an extensive report about Space Ship One and Virgin Galactic and there are some issues they need to face, the whole world needs to face, if they want to throw a hotel in space....such as legal issues like who reserves the right to say that certain space is theirs, boundries...etc. It is not as easy as you may think to just fly up there and say "Hip hip hooray we are here."

"We, in the end, are a one." Go tell that to the terrorists and see what they tell you. Go tell that to all the people that fight over the color of their skin, religion...etc.

Look at it this way, if we were visited by an Alien race right now, do you think we are ready to make first contact? I would actually be embarrassed if an Alien race came to make first contact with us and saw us fighting with each other...

We may be able to reach things as one but we are a long way away from that...

I was reffering to the fact that we'll probably be able to orbit earth at a reasonable price before we die, not interstellar travel. The entire point of the contest was that they had planned to go into space to reduce airtime while flying. I agree with you when you say that manned interstellar travel is years away.

I'm sure that once someone wants to colonize space by putting a hotel or something in orbit there will be a UN type of body made up to govern it. Of course with the more powerful countries in charge.

When I said we are one I was referring to the intelligent community of the world. Believe me, it isn't hard to organize a terrorist attack. It's not hard to look down on someone just because of something so trivial as their skin color. These are the people I am mocking with my handle. When you get down to it, how many racist news stories do you hear about people at NASA or in the higher ups of generally any technology buisiness in the free world? Not too many. You might hear off color jokes from the people who are manufacturing these things in the plant. but not usually from the people who own the company. The whole 'make a racist joke in the country club' thing doesn't really happen often at all.

Still, even with those who do these things, Japan uses and upgrades technology from the US (The TV), Israel creates technology based on US ideas (Cell Phone), ect. ect. ect. So whatever technology taht is created, expecially with a consumer basis, is sent around the world and upgraded. Things that could be used to benifit mankind, such as space travel and othere scientific endeavrs are funded by the government and is something everyone contributes to. NASA talks to England, Japan, and the rest of the world. Those who prevent us from being one is all aspects of society are just misinformed and uneducated. I don't mean that they didn't go to Harvard, but they just don't know the things they should.

(Of course I only used the US as a base because I know this about this country and not about others, but I assume the same applies to them)

I really agree with most of the things you said but what I was hinting at is when we finally travel to the stars...

First we will tend to meet other species that are either far more superior in power or less, with the ocassional equal in power species. I believe that all species have different advantages because that's just how it is. One species may have better weaponry and one may have a better ship design. If we are the species with a better ship design but the other species has far superior weapons, will we not try to learn from each other to make our species better? And this is all constant IF we go to the stars as one world instead of separate countries like we are doing now, and lets hope someday we are smart enough to do it. We may be sharing technology with each other now for traveling to space, but we are still sending our own shuttles up. I guess in the end, it will make us a more rounded out species and it will most likely help us advance faster.

Lets wish the very best of luck to the Discovery Shuttle Crew..

We are not all equal, you are right, we have all evolved in a different way but in the end we all strive for the same thing. Peace through you.

Yes, it was my fault of not explaining it fully, next time I will be more experienced! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif Hope I did not confuse you too much!

I love wading into this idiotic thread! Lol! The [censored] I see here!

There is pH D on aliens on the nets somewhere (I can't be bothered to find it right now), which I will attribute the best collection on UFO/Aliens races I have ever seen. It also includes the homeworlds of these aliens, cultures, apearances (many of whih are bizarely, exactly human!), wait for it, languages, it has it all my friends. This article depicts hardened space travellers and technological geniuses which possess unimaginable weaponary atc. This coupled with the accounts of powerful advanced aliens from UFO/Aliens fanatics (misguided persons)and 'abductees' (mental patients), allows a shaky premise, that ny aliens that have reached Earth would be well in advance of our species. As I have already stated an advanced evil minded alien race (as most of them seem to be) could destroy us easily with their advanced and all powerful weapons.

A good race wouldn't do all the nasty things like cattle mutilation, abduction, experimentation etc. that are reported to take place.

Life does exist out there, statistical fact. Don't get carried away with that.
It is all speculative bollocks in todays day and age.

However I would subscribe to a theory whereby man is the descendent of another planet, Mars maybe, whoknows. We are far in advance of the other creatures on this planet, we can dig up dinosaurs, but we cant find our own missing link from man to ape, because it doesnt exist, very likely. The creation in The Bible is bollocks, man wasnt made by god but possibly by something or someone else, less likely. Evolution, well like I said, we cant prove that yet because we cant find just one skeleton from the missin link (the actual proof is observing the formation of a new species).
Anyone got any thoughts on that?

Good Scientist