Anthropogenic Global Warming is Bunk Science

Re: It\'s official: AGW Alarmists BROKE THE LAW!

Global Warming was just a long term plan to create a new global currency, based in carbon units.
Nothing more.

If Al Gore or anyone was concerned with the actual environment, they would be trying to reduce the heavy pollutants of burning fossil fuel, such as nitrogen oxides, sulphur dioxide, volatile organic compounds and heavy metals. But those won;t create wealth as easily.

Carbon Credit = Global Currency.

That's it. That is the big secret.

This just in: "Scientific consensus" on global warming was manufactured by the IPCC!

The IPCC consensus on climate change was phoney, says IPCC insider

<font color="red"> The UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change misled the press and public into believing that thousands of scientists backed its claims on manmade global warming, according to Mike Hulme, a prominent climate scientist and IPCC insider. The actual number of scientists who backed that claim was “only a few dozen experts,” he states in a paper for Progress in Physical Geography, co-authored with student Martin Mahony.

“Claims such as ‘2,500 of the world’s leading scientists have reached a consensus that human activities are having a significant influence on the climate’ are disingenuous,” the paper states unambiguously, adding that they rendered “the IPCC vulnerable to outside criticism." [/COLOR]

I love it when people are exposed telling lies as if they are scientific fact! Now...off to jail with the whole lot of them! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/mad.gif

RMT

I could have put this in the UFO forum, but since it deals with both UFOs and the AGW scam, I figured I would tack it on here.

Retired NORAD Officer's New Book Predicts a Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

A newly-published book by a retired NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities. Author says the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a "critical mass."

Well, Web Bot certainly has not predicted this! So it cannot possibly be true! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

This stuff kinda makes me believe that the entire world has turned into a 24/7 comedy channel. This story seems like something you would see on South Park!

RMT

Indeed! But with her we cannot ignore the other major threat: METHANE!

RMT

That gives new meaning to the term GREENhouse gases. Hmm.. This is getting worse. lol I should stop posting on this thread for a while. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/yum.gif

Maybe Titor had it right - Global Thermonuclear War. Kill off half of the humans (and along with them half of all mammals) and no more problem with respiratory carbon emmissions.

Idiots! Cows absorb nitrogen and carbon from plants that they eat and the air that they breathe. Viola! Nucleosynthesis. They create new nitrogen and carbon atoms from the plants in their internal nuclear reactors and belch both the initial N and C plus the newly created N and C created in their internal breeder reactors. Brilliant.

Doh!

Global warming is real and slowly but painfully as time goes on the effects on mankind will be devastating.

Yes it is - and so is global cooling. We will enter another hot age during the next 5000 years and it will be followed by another ice age in about 12000 years. In between we will have variations. The ice ages kill off most life. The hot ages with high atmospheric CO2 levels is when new organisms form on this planet. Without hot ages this planet would be virtually lifeless occupied only by virii, bacterium and maybe some single cell life forms.

Whether it is real or not really isn't the point. The "science" behind global warming (the manmade kind) is less science than it is politics. Every 10 years during my adult lifetime the same group of crackpots have grabbed one particular political party's attention and headlines about worldwide calamity by alternating between the impending manmade ice age and the impending manmade hot age. The tactic has grown quite old and the public is no longer buying their propoganda. The recent EPA determination that carbondioxide is an environmental pollutant splatted down with a dull thud in the arena of the public's opinion of our federal government. By simply existing we're all felons because we inhale nitrogen and oxygen and exhale carbondioxide.