Can somebody tell me why this happened?

CuriousAboutTimeTravel

Temporal Novice
Hi everyone. To start, I apologize if my English is bad, it is not my first language. I would like to tell you about a strange thing that just happened to me and I don't know if it's nonsense or if I'm just exaggerating. To put you in context, I'm currently watching the anime "steins gate" and all that stuff about time travel and john titor took me to this website last night and I started to see more information about time travel, multiverses and stuff like that. Returning to the reason for this thread, something strange just happened to me. I was in the kitchen with my mom opening a package, and when I put the paper in the trash, I noticed a small bag of jellybeans in the sink. Intrigued, I picked it up, and since I didn't know what it was at first, I asked my mother about it. She told me that she hadn't put the pack of jellybeans in there and that she had just done the washing up and hadn't even noticed it existed (she didn't buy them or put them in there). It seemed strange to me and we went to ask my father if he was the one who brought the jellies. My mother and I were intrigued to ask him, but he told us that he had not bought them or placed them there. He never saw it. My mother and I looked at each other in surprise. How had a bag of jellybeans ended up in the sink and she, having finished washing up, hadn't noticed? My mother told me that I had taken it out of the package but I literally hadn't even finished removing the paper when I realized that the jelly beans were there. I don't know if it's because I've been reading about temporary paranoia for 12 hours or if it's just a coincidence that this happened. Is it something paranormal, about time things, or just bullshit? Maybe you guys think it´s silly. Tell me your opinion. Thanks :)

Interesting. I would find the same jelly beans at the store and compare them to see if there's any differences.