Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind

Classicalfan626

Staff member
I just finished watching Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind (2020) with Dr. Steven Greer, and I'd say it's a must-see for anyone interested in making contact with ETs, attracting UFOs, etc. It's a documentary which is slightly over 2 hours long, and I found it very enjoyable and uplifting. Have any of you guys watched it?

What led you to watch this? I think I might have found it on Amazon Prime by accident at some point...
My family has Amazon Prime, and the film was available through Tubi. My dad got me to watch it; I watched a little over one hour of it on one night, and watched the rest last night. Thanks for asking! :)

Is your family (or at least your dad) into close encounters type stuff too? Or did he just suggest it knowing you'd like it? Nobody in my family can be bothered, I'm the weird one.

To answer your question, yes, my dad has been into these kinds of things since he was a child. The same thing is the case with myself. And my dad is the one who nurtured my interest in things like ETs, UFOs, and time travel.