"The future ain't what it used to be."

Come on

TimeTravellerX

Timekeeper
Dear all,
I am not from the future or the past. At least I have no recollection of actively interacting with those states unless you consider listening to Elvis or looking forward to watching a movie. So I guess I have never traveled in time other than at my very normal, Earthly rate. But I have something to share, and I didn't know where else to turn for help, frankly.
First, some information about me: I am 29 years old and live in Kolkata, India. I went to college at Drake in Iowa but didn't do well and had to drop out.
Here's my situation: for years, as far back as I can remember, I have been plagued with dreams. I found the recurrent theme concerns my late father who died one cold January morning in 1985 of a sudden cardiac arrest. He was not home at the time and I have no recollection of seeing his body. I wasn't allowed to attend the cremation either. The sub-theme seems to suggest technology: remote brain relay, spaceships, even time travel. There is also a sense of Utopia in the sleeping sensory experiences. It could be that my father is communicating with me from the future or a spaceship in the vicinity of Earth (maybe even on Earth) guiding my life to a good, natural, logical conclusion.
My other theory is that my father is working with some secret government agency involving several countries (like Interpol) which had him fake his death and who are now grooming me as the next candidate. They spy on my life and control it day and night and might have access to advanced technology through some space-time nexus with humans in the future or another planet unknown to us. Like I said, this is probably bigger than the entire US defense-military complex and NATO put together and functions at a planetary (galactic?) level.
Where the aspect of time travel comes into the picture is very interesting. Firstly, let me tell you that as a result of all this I am writing a book about time travel with a broader theme of universal morality. When I was in college in Des Moines I noticed a definite increase in the frequency and intensity of the dreams. Now, it just could be that I was smoking too much pot at the time and even tried LSD three or four times. Nevertheless, the point remains I became paranoid of people watching me, on the street, in the store, in my dorm room etc. At first I thought the CIA wanted to recruit me. My mother has worked with the American diplomatic mission for about a quarter of a century now. She took the job after my father 'passed away'. So I just shrugged off the disturbances into my sleep. But, after I moved back home to Kolkata, they started getting more and more intense, frequent and vague. It seems like I am being induced under the influence of some supposed reward which I am expected to achieve. I have considered the possibility that this is just my mind playing tricks on me but some of the 'dreams' (brain relays) call them what you will, are so lucid (I guess distinct is a cleaner word here) that I can actually feel cold, experience weightlessness (fly), understand the logic behind time travel and see grand palaces where there is no fear or unhappiness, only a magnanimous sense of achievement, possession, belonging, arrival. In one dream hall a little boy sprayed me with a green vapor and I could feel it distinctly on my (body?). When I wake up I lose the heightened frequency of the experience and life comes back to the drab and normal. Or is it.

There's more. Much more. These experiences I have pervaded even my waking mind and I sometimes wonder which is which, dream and reality. If I am merely the principal character in a story playing out in a computer. Messages were given to me. Not subtle, subliminal hints. But actual text superimposed on the air that I can read. Apparently the British Isles are carved in the letters IS for my initials. North America is shaped as my left profile while Antarctica is a representation of my very brain. Look at the Sinai and Arabian peninsula – they look like – an electrocardiogram and brain polygraph. Is the suggestion that my (our) emotions and thoughts are predictable along logical lines? Seems like it.

I could tell you more friends. First of all let me tell you I am not a HOAX. These things are real and happened to me. I have never traveled to the future but in several dreams I have surveyed marvelous spaceships and keep getting the impression that I am in charge of a group of individuals in the future.

I wonder what you could actually do to help. But just having someone to talk to would help. In fact, I feel a wee bit better already. Hope it lasts.

I could ramble on for pages about my experiences. I KNOW for a fact that the US President knows of my state and program as I have met him in my dreams at least 5 or 6 times now. I have even met the UK PM (Tony Blair). He's a lot of fun. And Vladimir Putin. The point is, if we can understand what the future can be and what the past was, then we must decide on an idea of the present – or stable space-time continuum. THAT (THIS?) is what I believe my watchers are trying to effect. A bridge between all the timelines and parallel universes. One where the mean value exists. I understand that to be the EM energy in my brain – my sense of the universe – sentience. I believe it to be the reason of my existence.

Anyway, maybe I'm just too young and immature.
Please help me.
Thanks.
My IP address is 59.93.196.92
My ISP is Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
I am currently running Windows XP
And I am using IE7

Re: THE VOICE OF THE UNIVERSE SPEAKETH

Welcome to TTI,

Abouth these dreams...
Maybe is a communication link from you and your father from an alternate timeline or timeworld

Some questions...

what you remember from Time Travel Tech...

what you know about "The Manchurian Candidate" and MK ultra Tech?

Does The Galactic Federation words means something to you?

and finnaly if you had Lucid dreams of the Future, shall you tried to remember and post them to

Time Travel Claims Forum :oops:

When you met the presidents what were their conversations with you?

"Messages were given to me. Not subtle, subliminal hints. But actual text superimposed on the air that I can read."

I do not understand this saying. Is this from a dream or something you are actually seeing
while you are awake? If so are you willing to share what the messages were?

"Maybe is a communication link from you and your father from an alternate timeline or timeworld"
I don't really believe in alternate timelines or timeworlds. It seems that all events are linked to a single timeline. I also am aware that at some point there is (was) attrition in the form of natural or man-made obstacles (war) to the propriety of time as we understand it.

Enough said.

what you remember from Time Travel Tech...

I remeber quite distinctly that time travel is effected by travelling really really fast in space. It is the relative quanta of electronic frequency, speed of light, speed of the spacescraft and overall speed (movement) of the universe that allows you to backtrack or jump ahead in time to another position. That's all I'm afraid.

The manchurian Candidate was a movie, but my mother my be actually coercing me using mind control technology and techniques to play a particular role in time - fortunately i am apprised enough of the energies around me to make my own decisions and stay far from politics. the kind that has so far imperiled the presence of life. MK Ultra - finds a mention in my book, along with Cointelpro - two of the worst forms of mind-mutilative torture that Americans were put through in the 1950s and 60s. But that's not enough. They have never stopped. Officially, on paper, yes. But even Prez Clinton had to admit in so far ahead as in the 1990s that mind control experiments were performed by the US govt. It is quite sickening to tell you the least.

I'm sorry, the Galactic Federation is unknown to me. Perhaps you could introduce me.

Warm Regards,

Call me Jim.

When you met the presidents what were their conversations with you?
I just met the one - GWB - i remember the last one - it seems he was inviting me into some secret society of advanced humans. as in most dreams there is little real conversation and the ideas a re transferred through thought. but, in this dream, he was butt naked and I remember he said, 'Yah - yah..keep the UN and all that stuff in the bathrrom.'
Now, you need to understand my life a little bit to understand this. By keep it in the bathroom he means, give us some peace, son. The idea was that what if a nuclear war started and the president was in the bathroom...as a result it lead to the creation of the football. the un is basically the dove of peace on earth. so what he meant was...forget about nuclear standoffs - they are not practical.

the other time he just drove into the porch and was very swashbuckling. but that is very boring.

i don't know about you, but i actually have a hard time remmebering all the stuff that happened in my dreams. maybe i'm not supposed to . life is really boring tending to normality. ???

Is this from a dream or something you are actually seeing while you are awake? If so are you willing to share what the messages were?

Oh no - I can actually read messages in my head, information beamed directly into the head. Th technology has been around for decades - in fact Sony Corporation recently took out a patent on a wireless device which will beam movies and video games directly to our heads - bye bye screen. Look it for yourself. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif The other stuff involves deciphering the order of things about one : number plates, logos, word-phrases etc. all seem to have a profound relevance. I guess that was a training in the nature of the human imperatve - what are our drivers? I found that this has a safe basis in the field of Physics.

At any rate, it is the illegal usurpation of a citizen's brain that I find disturbing and very disgusting. It stinks of brain disease and mental illness.

Let me ASSURE you the govt. knows everything about what is going on concerning all this. Why risk sending their spies a microdot when they can simply beam the information to him while he is sitting in his home thousands of miles away via a satellite, or even into his sleep (more inconspicuous).

The messages are the same onslaught of rubbish that gon on all day - about geoploitics and world domination - sometimes about time travel technology and otherworldly speculations. I have even considered that I am living (teaching myself/learning about) a simulated reality world wherein I have to logicate the messages and find a way out. The reason I don't believe this is because the world is what it is - based on physical principle. What is of import here though is that I believe our world (Earth) is being prepared for a First Contact. You remember in the movie aliens from another planet arrive when humans manage to achieve warp drive - that was in the year 2063. We're already talking about a bubble spaceship which can travel faster than light - it would seem plausible that we as a people have come of age.
By the way, you didn't comment about the landmass shapes that I mentioned to you - check it out - and let me know what you think. It insults my intelligence to refute the proof.

Ok Jim:
I'm sorry, the Galactic Federation is unknown to me. Perhaps you could introduce me.

Because you say something about to space ships ...

here from youtube...

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=B7qFlyiOSq8#

Then:

"[Gary McKinnon]...who claims he saw evidence that the United States Government and Orions are in a joint orbital fleet, awaiting a possible worldwide catastrophe." -- Eagles Disobey Forum guest, Rob

From http://projectcamelot.org/ entry log 15 aug.

and please comment about:
the landmass shapes that I mentioned

thsnk you, :eek:

"Is this from a dream or something you are actually seeing while you are awake? If so are you willing to share what the messages were?

Oh no - I can actually read messages in my head, information beamed directly into the head. Th technology has been around for decades - in fact Sony Corporation recently took out a patent on a wireless device which will beam movies and video games directly to our heads - bye bye screen. Look it for yourself. The other stuff involves deciphering the order of things about one : number plates, logos, word-phrases etc. all seem to have a profound relevance. I guess that was a training in the nature of the human imperatve - what are our drivers? I found that this has a safe basis in the field of Physics.

At any rate, it is the illegal usurpation of a citizen's brain that I find disturbing and very disgusting. It stinks of brain disease and mental illness.

Let me ASSURE you the govt. knows everything about what is going on concerning all this. Why risk sending their spies a microdot when they can simply beam the information to him while he is sitting in his home thousands of miles away via a satellite, or even into his sleep (more inconspicuous)."

You have messages beamed into your brain? What is that like? If you just are sitting on the couch and watching tv and they do a beam what does it do? Does it distrupt what you were thinking?
What kind of beam is it? How do you distinquish between what you are thinking and what they are beaming if I may ask? What would be the benefit of beaming someone while they are sleeping?
How often would you say this beaming occurs?

Thanks Recall15 - I don't belive that people in the future would be so naive as to deal in warmongery - so I believe the Galactic Federation that you talk about has a peaceful agenda on Earth. It seems highly logical that they want to communicate with us and expect the same from us. In the new millennium things look right for a contact between the known and unknown parties vis-a-vis Earth intelligence. Now, if they are from the future they may have to wait for us to initiate a spacetime continuum by creating a spaceship or understanding the nature of the universe (discovery of the Higgs) etc. It should reflect in our ethics as a humane people. Once we stop torturing children through the walls of their home using diabolical mind control technology, we would qualify for enhancement. Look at Turkey, the Eu wont accept it into its order until it removes the death penalty from its judicial procedure. Same thing. We need to deserve salvation. Either way, upon cessation of natural life I believe beings are resuscitated in an advanced technolgical environment. Life is life. Life is not death. That is not logical. The point is, the more you are divergent in your life on Earth, the more rehabilitative treatment will be necessarry to amlgamate you with the population. What are your views on environmental pollution, corruption in the government or non-vegetariansim etc. I don't have all the answers. Only science has all the answers. And right now that means the scientist in CERN and likewise around the world. I just read it on the Internet or am exposed to it in some other way.

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif Yup - I am the unfortunate recipient of a covert, evil broadcast. It is exactly like someone whispering in your ear generating sounds and images - only the whispering is being done by an electromagnetic transmitter - very annoying. If I watching TV, they will actually first use the TV inteface itself to insert messages. I would say subtly, but by the time you get to my age, there is nothing subtle about them , they are as loud as a screaming banshee - a slight word mispronounced here, a slight color distorted there - there is no such thing as a coincidence. But yes, if they violently want to insert an ideology or liine of thinking in my brain, I can actually feel my brain cells feel the pain of being manipulated by the EM microwave frequency, attrempting to align my worldview or inclination to that idea/or lack of it. It sometimes nullifies thought that I am attempting to make because they are seen as too advanced for my time - too anachronistic. Like two sound frequencies cancel each other if they meet - same thing. The persecution is oppressive to say the least and shows a gross dearth of universal morals - which is why I am of the firm belief that they are generated by the present-day government of our planet, primarily the US govt. which is obsessed with world domination and the exploitation of persons from developing countries like mine. They have zero ethics and will stop at nothing to make you a robot to their commands. It is very often difficult to get back to what one was previously thinking after one's mind has been disrupted by the EM transmission. The technology itself is crude and I am not impressed by it. Check this out:
http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=mg18624944.600
They could have used this technology for good, instead they tried to do evil with it (no there are no double standards) - now the Japanese are selling it as a household appliance.

'How do you distinquish between what you are thinking and what they are beaming if I may ask?'

You just have to decide who you are and what you stand for and what you don't and take it from there. It can get confusing, specially when you're 12 - 13 years old. But eventually, it's your good self versus whatever diabolical is out there in the universe - order versus chaos - right and wrong. There was a time I was contemplating suicide, but fortunately that has abated with the horror transmissions.

'What would be the benefit of beaming someone while they are sleeping?'
Nothing. Zero. It is very disturbing and I lose a lot of sleep as a result of it. Initially, apparently they believed or wanted me to believe that the sleeping mind is calmer and more receptive - but that is all baloney. You are the same person/being awake as you are sleeping. Honestly.

'How often would you say this beaming occurs?'
24/7. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Do you have some kind of implant or something for a satellite to locate you 24 hours?

Hello.

You know, Pamela. I remember thinking that I did - but I'm quite sure the government people in our present day and age are least bothered with what happens to me. People in the future might feel different - and they already have every technological process at their convenience to locate me.

Re: Hello.

I don't get it. You said they are beamed 24/7 why would our current government spend the time and money watching a person 24/7..for years. Are you somehow a threat or soemthing that you need to be watched like this? And are you positive its a satellite involved? What brings you to the conclusion it is a satellite?

Re: o

First of all, I am closing this thread. I imagine there is nothing you can really do to help. I'll quickly address Pam's queries before I sign off.

The government is corrupt beyong redemption and does some things that you might be pretty alarmed to learn of.

You're being monitored as well, but you don't care.

Quite sure satellites are deicated for the purpose. Doubts?

Anyway, my concern here was to warn you. Which I have done.

Please don't post any further on this thread.

Peace.

Quoted:
The size of an uncooked grain of rice, the silicon computer chip
when inserted underneath the skin, this chip can link an individual
to a computer database, or it can track a person's location via
satellite.

The concept seems simple. A microchip encased in biomedical-grade
glass and imprinted with a unique, unalterable alpha-numeric code.
Over 34 billion individual code numbers are available...once implanted,
the chip is virtually impossible to remove....even surgical removal
using advanced radiograph techniques is extremely difficult. This is
because fibrous tissue adheres to grooves in the glass surrounding
the chip to prevent migration of the chip....

Since the chip operates with low-frequency radio waves and does not
contain a battery, it remains passive with no parts to wear out....

The tracking of microchips does occur...Hughes Missiles Systems
Company uses microchips to track aircraft and vehicles, but what about
tracking people?

While the Global Positioning System can track aircraft, there is a
system of satellites in orbit right now that can track microchips
injected into humans.

Dr. Carl Sanders, an engineer for 32 years and the designer of the
"Intelligence Manned Interface" (IMI) biochip for use in humans, told
the "Monetary Economic Review" that, "There are new satellites going
up (such as the) 66 satellites that Motorola is putting up in
conjunction with the Russians (and Chinese)....these are low-orbiting
satellites." He explains that certain microchips can be picked up by
satellite. "We used this with military personnel in the Iraq war
where they were actually tracked using this particular type of device."

-snip-

(Related "bio-chip" information, as follows, is also contained in
the1994 book [ISBN O-679-43176-4], Saved By The Light: The True Story
of a Man Who Died Twice and the Profound Revelations He Recieved, an
autobiography written by Dannion Brinkley.)

>> From the book's inside flyleaf:

On September 17, 1975, Dannion Brinkley was talking on the
telephone during a thunderstorm. A bolt of lightning hit the phone
line, sending thousands of volts of electricity into his head and down
his body, throwing him several feet into the air. His heart stopped and
he died.

When Brinkley revived in the morgue after twenty eight minutes, he
had an incredible story to tell. "SAVED BY THE LIGHT", is the
profoundly moving personal account of his near-death experience---the
second NDE occurring fourteen years later---and the resulting spiritual
transformation that has completely altered his life.

After the lightning strike, Brinkley watched from above as loved
ones and medics tried to start his heart. When doctors pronounced him
dead he was already traveling through a dark tunnel toward a spirit
being, who led him into a crystal city awash in light and tranquility.

He was brought before 13 angelic instructors in what he describes
as a "cathedral of knowledge." Brinkley was told of events that would
shake the world before the year 2000---including the Chernobyl nuclear
disaster, the Persian Gulf War, and America's current economic crisis.

Of the 117 revelations that he recalls, 95 have already come to pass.
>>From pages 42 and 43 of the book (in regards to one of the "future"
revelations that he "saw"--or was "shown"---back in 1975; years before
we had VCR's, personal computers, microwave ovens, grocery checkout
bar-code scanners, etc.

to disable the chip you only need a EMP
but:
quoted
<font color="red"> But there was an even more sinister side to this chip. A person's
lifetime could be limited by programming the chip to dissolve and kill
him with the viral substance it was made from. Lifetimes were controlled
like this to avoid the cost that growing old places on the government.
It was also used as a means of eliminating people with chronic
illnesses that put a drain on the medical system. People who refused
to have the chips implanted in their bodies roamed as outcasts. They
could not be employed and were denied government services.
[/COLOR]

Is better to get removed, even if is difficult!!!

:eek:

Recall15
/ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I am not afraid.
And that is the beginning of knowledge.
Mother Nature takes care of her own.

"First of all, I am closing this thread. I imagine there is nothing you can really do to help. I'll quickly address Pam's queries before I sign off.

The government is corrupt beyong redemption and does some things that you might be pretty alarmed to learn of.

You're being monitored as well, but you don't care.

Quite sure satellites are deicated for the purpose. Doubts?

Anyway, my concern here was to warn you. Which I have done.

Please don't post any further on this thread.

Peace."

Jim, Wait a second. Your leaving already? I just started to get to the good questions. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I would have to know I was being monitored if I didn't care wouldn't I?
I actually have a government job but I have no reason to be monitored in that way....hmmmm...unless John Titor was....nay..I won't go there. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Not everyone in the government is bad I do know that. I work with a lot of good people myself.

Well it was good talking to you anyway. If you want to talk further email me my email is in my profile. I would atleast like to read your book when you are done it sounds interesting.

PamelaM217, something from the book, since you ask.
It all started with a certain Dr. Jose Delgado, funded by Yale University, the Office of Naval Intelligence, the U.S. Air Force 6571st Aeromedical Research Laboratory and other institutions and linked to Spanish fascist groups by researcher John Judge, he is the man who perfected the stimoceiver, a tiny electronic device that is implanted into the brains of humans and animals and, and is used to transmit electrical impulses directly to the brain. His book Physical Control of the Mind, was published in New York by Harper &amp; Row in 1969. Delgado, in a series of experiments terrifying in their human potential, implanted electrodes in the skull of a bull. Waving a red cape, Delgado provoked the animal to charge. Then, with a signal emitted from a tiny hand-held radio transmitter, he made the beast turn aside in mid-lunge and trot docilely away.
An April 2002 survey of 12,000 Americans revealed that about one percent admitted to suffering from some kind of psychotronic mind control.
The first device dates back from the Korean War and ultrasound converted voice was used by the U.S. Army during the Gulf War to produce mass surrenders.
Mass and individual remote mind control via the mobile phone network, transportable physchotronic weaponry, phsychotronic weapon carriers disguised as communications vehicles, sometimes…helicopters
High frequency operation of the machine will kill. A definition ELF brain frequency is 10 Hz Bioelectrical Resonance Frequency for the motor cortex induced through modulated Motor Impact co-ordination. 15Hz for the Auditory Cortex, sound that bypasses the ears. 25Hz. Visual Cortex. Images in the brain bypassing the eyes. Somatosensory portions of the brain. 9Hz: phantom touch sense. And 20Hz for the Thought Center portion of the brain, which comprises subconscious thoughts and commands.
It is the ESP of espionage.
Various internet methods such as direct microwave zapping, newspapers, magazines, print media articles, TV and advertising, as well as gossip, rumours, social and job connections were tried, and failed. The mind is heightened through streams of extremely low frequency emitting ultrasound pulsar electromagnetic (EM) waves and technologies. Nazi doctors used to be hanged for crimes like these!
People like Dr. Phillip Kennedy and Dr Roy Bakay of Emory University in Atlanta, USA who may have performed involuntary human experiments in the Chicago area or may have neglected to inform certain persons, that they were implanted may be treated as potential war criminals and experimental implant research failures. So far.
In reality, what the world really needs, and what the world really demands is that public controls be placed on the development, possession and use of psycho-electric weapons so that the activity can be stopped and prevented in the future.
Electromagnetic radiation is invisible and can penetrate bricks, metal and almost anything in the walls.
In 1969 merely three months after the invention of the see-thru-wall radar, detecting heart-rate and respiration, at Columbia University in New York, in New York state John F. Kennedy said in a general address to students and faculty alike, 'The high office of President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom, and before I leave office I must inform the citizen of his plight.'
Eerily enough, 10 days later he was assassinated.
The aim is the head. And natural consequences of the high frequency radiation emitted from the machine bear down on the body.
For the first time in history, one human being, from hiding, at a distance, can control the thoughts and actions of another, by way of undetectable hypnosis. Using partly classified electronic equipment the world's justice systems have been rendered totally without use and defunct property. Those who have the upper hand are without fear, of being caught or prosecuted. Public safety consistently refuses to investigate, labelling all who complain 'crazy' and up the creek without a paddle. The combat is for a removal unto ends.

Why can't we continue to talk? I won't hold you to any kind of judgement in anyway. I just have more questions to ask you. I do remember reading long time ago of someone in the army producing
rays from a distance to cause one to have a heartattack. I believe it was in the book "The body electric" yes on pages 318 and 319

Walter reed army institute of research in 1973 by a Dr. Joseph C. Sharp serving as a test subject himself, HEARD and UNDERSTOOD spoken words delivered to him in an echo-free chamber via a pulsed microwave audiogram(an analog of the words' sound vibrations) beamed into his brain.
<font color="purple"> Such a device has obvious applications in convert operations designed to drive a target crazy with "voices" or deliver undetectable instructions to a programmed assassin. [/COLOR]
This was in 1973.

I tried to get a freedom of information of this info long ago but was not successful.

Then in 1960 you also had the CIA MKULTRA program.
In some causes the subjects were to be prehypnotised into talking in their sleep so the microwave programer could gear commands to thoughts already in the brain.

In the 1960's Frey reported that he could speed up,slow down, or stop isolated frog hearts by synchronizing the pulse rate of a microwave beam with the beat of the heart itself.

Captain Paul Tyler of the office of Naval research researched elf waves with a group I believe it was called "sanquine" The results of that project produced raised triglycerides, stroke , heart attack and could change blood pressure and brain wave patterns. a generalized stress response. it also damaged peoples short term memory.

I was successful in obtaining a freedom of information act to get "biological effects of electromagnetic radiation" from the dept of defense. It had a lot of interesting information in it.
I studied all of that stuff long time ago. Thats why I am interested in hearing what you have to say. I won't mark you off as crazy because I have researched it and know these possibilities exist.

It is now 2008-I wonder how far the research has come now?

<font color="blue"> You might want to get that book "The body electric" by Robert O. Becker MD and Gary Seldon and you might want to read the chapter "maxwell's silver hammer" first. It is very eye opening. [/COLOR] Then if you get brave enough file a couple of "Freedom of information acts"
to obtain more info.

Re: Year 0 synchronization of processes

Walter reed army institute of research in 1973 by a Dr. Joseph C. Sharp serving as a test subject himself, HEARD and UNDERSTOOD spoken words delivered to him in an echo-free chamber via a pulsed microwave audiogram(an analog of the words' sound vibrations) beamed into his brain.
Such a device has obvious applications in convert operations designed to drive a target crazy with "voices" or deliver undetectable instructions to a programmed assassin.
This was in 1973.

I tried to get a freedom of information of this info long ago but was not successful.

You can get a "preview" following the patents:

Link to U.S. patent 6,587,729, issued based on Dr. Joseph Sharp's voice to skull success.

Is restricted but NASA used to use lol
nasa ...

and SAE

yet another patent

silent sound

Hypnosis using that silent sound

Sharp voice diagram

Silent voice diagram

see page 396:

web page

The demonstration of sonic transduction of microwave energy by
materials lacking in water LESSENS the likelihood that a
thermohydraulic principle is operating in human perception of the
energy. Nonetheless, some form of thermoacoustic transduction
probably underlies perception. If so, it is clear that simple
heating is NOT a sufficient basis for the Frey effect; the
requirement for pulsing of radiations appears to implicate a
thermodynamic principle.

Frey and Messenger (1973) and Guy, Chou, Lin, and Christen- sen
(1975) confirmed that a microwave pulse with a slow rise time is
INeffective in producing an auditory response; only if the rise
time is SHORT, resulting in effect in a square wave with respect to
the leading edge of the envelope of radiated radio-frequency
energy, does the auditory response occur.

[Eleanor White's comment: This is why we don't "hear" ordinary
radio and TV signals.]

Thus the rate of change (the first derivative) of the waveform of
the pulse is a CRITICAL factor in perception. Given a
thermodynamic interpretation, it would follow that information can
be encoded in the energy and "communicated" to the "listener".

Communication has in fact been demonstrated. A. Guy (Note 1), a
skilled telegrapher, arranged for his father, a retired railroad
telegrapher, to operate a key, each closure and opening of which
resulted in a pulse of microwave energy. By directing the
radiations at his own head, complex mess- ages via the Continental
Morse Code were readily received by Guy.

Sharp and Grove (note 2) found that appropriate modulation of
microwave energy can result in "wireless" and "receiverless"
communication of SPEECH. The recorded by voice on tape each of the
single-syllable words for digits between 1 and 10. The electrical
sine-wave analogs of each word were then processed so that each
time a sine wave crossed ZERO REFERENCE IN THE NEGATIVE DIRECTION,
a brief pulse of microwave energy was triggered.