Dear John and Cosmo - Lo n done Free me

oneisx

Temporal Novice
Dear John,

As I begin to write this I am in a little coffee shop with free wifi. I am a little shaken from having to write this. Surprised to say the least. I was hoping I was free. Yet, Cosmo has brought me lo again. John, Please forgive me for having to be honest. I hope it doesn't upset you. Yet, I feel honesty is the only thing I can do in order to protect myself and children. After it all, you have my complete trust John. I am simply trying to do what I can as well.

Cosmo, I forgive you for what you have done. I understand you don't understand what you have done. Endangering myself and children by posting every single thing I wrote before, during and after my rescue ~ of which I myself did not understand what was happening at the time. As John said ~ it had to be surprise. And like many, you are simply seeking answers to unanswered questions. I feel John may provide the proof of the realness of this all, and some answers through the numbers he left behind on the titor foundation website of the different visits. When decoded and explained, you may understand further. And, I hope you find some compassion and a sense of protective nature about you for us.

I hope to state all of this as logically as possible.

John ~ I am so so sorry. I am deeply humbled and doing my best.

I am 95% sure Pamela's secret song is Private Idaho by the B52's. I live in Idaho. A rocky mountain state. The mountains are the place I feel the most home. Away from the city and away from what this society provides as "real life". To me real life is fresh air, mountain streams, running horses and living real.

March 12, 2001. ~ The foundation was established.

March 12, 2009 ~ the numbers were posted.

March 12 2009 ~ My best friend and I had the only fight we have ever had in 22 years. Because of it we didn't speak for 3 years. As well, to make her and my mother proud of me, I stayed in a very abusive relationship to prove that I could make it work. To prove that someone could love him to the death if needed, to help heal him. To be a warriors wife and live up to what was expected of me as such. My best friend realized the pressure placed on me. I love her dearly to this day. She is the one to help me place some of the pieces of the numbers puzzle together.

March 12, 2013 ~ The day I arrived home because of the rescue.

The below will prove the Johns knew everything I would go through before it all happened. And, I pray they know this as well. I trust I will be protected though I am deeply afraid of what could happen because of the gorilla.

On to the numbers: When you place the time jumps into chronological order by date it reads like this:

Please understand, I had very little time (2 hours to put this together) while using a horrible internet connection that has slowed me down. So, if I get it slightly wrong please forgive me.

John 1 John 2

1998 10 12 1998 07 29. There are 2 months and 13 days between these dates. I understand this as John 2. As well, John 2 is known to me as number 13. John 1 is known to me as 116.

1999 12 28 1998 10 29. There is 1 year 1 month and 29 days between the dates. I recognize this as 11/29. 11/29/2009 is the date my ex-husband tackled me while 5 months pregnant and hit me 6 times in the face. My mother only saw three times he hit, I have since learned. Yet, he did hit me a total of six.

1 year 2 months and 16 days as well as 3 months is the amount of time between the 1998 date and 1999 date for John 1 and the 1998 dates for John 2. 1 2 16 3 means this: my birthday is 2 16. 116 identifies John 1. The 1 and 13 identifies John 2 as well as the year 2013, the year John 2 surrounded me with his team and saved me from the gorilla.

2000 10 12 1999 12 28. There is 9 months and 14 days between these dates. I recognize this as 9/14, the day my ex-husband arrived for a two week visit wherein he physically assaulted me for a third time and burned my son with 2nd degree burns on 8% of his body. The police said they would have taken him in, but it didn't happen in their jurisdiction so they couldn't. They let him go..

The time between 1999 12 28 and 2000 10 12 is 9 months and 14 days. The time between 1998 10 29 and 1999 12 28 is 1 year 1 month and 29 days. Both John 1 and John 2 are verifying these dates. The time between 09/14 and 11/29 is 2 months and 15 days. On 2/15/2013 before the rescue John posted the song Here on youtube. It is under the search John Titor - Here. It shows in a way that only I would understand ~ everything I have gone through.

2001 01 12 2000 11 27. The time between these dates is 1 month and 16 days. I recognize this as John 1. The time between 2000 10 12 and 2001 01 12 is 3 months. The time between 1999 12 28 and 2000 11 27 is 10 months and 30 days. I don’t quite understand this yet. But, if I were to use logic piecing together the puzzle using the video, this is referring to my 3rd husband, or John 2 which I know as 13. I am unsure as this has not come to pass of yet. I could be wrong, and if I am would the Johns please enlighten me according to this piece of the puzzle?

2009 3 12 2001 01 31 The time between these dates is 8 years 2 months and either 12 days or 14 days. I am unsure as you loose two days counting that february ends on the 29th. So, it could be 12 or 14. I know that 8 2 could be referring to what the children and I just endured. The gorilla came after my job, forcing me to lose it, and then caused us to loose our home. This began on 08/02/2014.

The time between 2001 01 12 and 2009 03 12 is 8 years 2 months. The time between 2000 11 27 and 2001 01 31 is 2 months and 4 days. 8 2 is referring to the day he came after the house. And 2 4 is referring to the gorilla, my 2nd ex husband.

2009 03 21 2009 07 29. The time between these dates is 4 months 8 days. I don’t understand this yet.

The time between 2009 03 12 and 2009 03 21 is 9 days. The time between 2001 01 31 and 2009 07 29 is 8 years 5 months and 3 days. I don’t understand the 5 and 3 yet. But, the 9 8 is referring to September 8th, when the judge chastised the lawyer of my exhusband for coercing me to sign the quitclaim deed to the house citing a paragraph that didn’t even apply to the house. He then closed the case when he saw that I signed it. I signed it simply to get further away from the gorilla, as he was using the house as a form of manipulation and further control over me which he does not have the right to use such things against me. He was furthering his abuse.

So, you see, the Johns have put all of this in the numbers to prove to you how real this. And, to prove to me how real this is. I am very thankful they have watched over me. Truly deeply grateful. And, I am trying to do as stated in that I shouldn’t fear the future.

I ask that the children and I are finally freed once and for all, with a loving husband that will love the children as well, in a place we will never have to fear again. In a place we will love and will be free to be ourselves without anyone trying to harm us in any way again. Cosmo, I am pretty easy to get along with. I actually like everyone. But, it is difficult when you are, over time, attacking me in some way because you don’t understand everything and just have to know. I understand the feeling very well. Yet, if you would like to understand (which I am trying to provide you through the information the Johns provided as well), then please help as well.

So, now you know. Will you please stop? Finally? Back off a bit. You are playing with my life and future, when all I want is the freedom, safety and peaceful life we deserve after all we have been through. Let us be. Stop bringing things up that you have no idea what the consequences will be. I left you alone. I moved on. We are doing wonderfully despite everything. Can you please, please do the same? I may be a troll, but you have been harassing. Let it Go and leave me alone unless you plan to be a friend instead of a hindering factor in our life. You had no right to do what you did.

Please John, shed a light for them all, free us once and for all. All I want is to live ~ free and in the life we deserve with a man who truly loves us, that I can give all of my love and effort to while no longer being afraid of anyone...

Thank you for how you have cared for me, and have shown me such. I'm over the past. I'm good now. I can move on happily. Just please, free us so that we can?

Humbly,

me

spacer.png

spacer.png

This is a report of a memory triggered the other month that I got when I looked at myself in the mirror.

I saw what looked like the old man wearing the same hat my daughter gave me for Christmas two years ago.

Each time this man I saw drove the same dark blue car that had no brand name. Funny how something can trigger a memory.

This could indicate that time travel may be real and that time travel is being used by some unsavory people in power.

I need to give this idea some additional thought because it sounds way off the hook.

The first time I remember seeing this man was on the farm in Blackistone, DE as a young boy. The dust made by a car driving down our quarter mile long lane would linger for a long time as it blew from east towards the west on the open field.

Less then half the lane had dust as I saw this car coming towards the farm house. That was odd but not as strange as meeting the driver that wanted to speak with my grandparents. How did he know they were not my parents?

The man looked like what I look like today and wearing the same kind of hat my daughter gave my two years ago.

He said He wanted to speak with them in private so I returned to the house to observe from the window.

My grand father appeared agitated at one point and returned to the house.

I asked my grandfather who the man was, but he just said he did not know. After several times asking what the man wanted he finally said not to ask him again.

My persistence paid off when he told me that the crazy man said that he was me.

I said that was crazy as I am me and he must be nuts. After that incident my grandfather would hold his palms apart left and right and ask what that was as a joke for many days after the visit.

He would ask " what is this" then answer with " It's a box and what's in the box?" with the answer "Nuts and then you shake it".

It became a private joke between us.

Second incident:

Around the mid 60s standing with my best friend Jim Walser in front of his home at Pendrew Manor, about seven miles west of Wilmington, DE, a same type of blue car drove up a parked behind the car Jim and I were sitting on in the street at curb side.

The man that looked the same wearing the same hat as he asked us if George Walser was home. Jim walked him up the drive to the door to meet his Dad.

He said he would like to speak to his father in private. The body language was about the same as with my grandfather at the farm, and then after awhile they hugged and walked down to meet Jim and I.

He told Jim: " I heard a lot of good things about you young man and shook his hand.

He then turned towards me a said "And you better behave yourself and keep out of trouble" Do you understand"?

He declined to shake my hand and just went with Jim's father to look into the passengers side window for a long time.

As I was about to walk over to see what they were looking at in the car window George told me to stay back. Very odd!

The car made no engine sound and seem to just vanish as it drove around the corner.

George would never tell either Jim or myself who that person was or where he know him from, also very out of character for George.

Third Incident:

While living in North East MD we returned from a day of shopping to have a neighbor Bill Carter tell me that a guy in a blue car parked in our driveway and opened our back door to let our dog Sam out.

He said that our dog played with the man for about an hour and then let Sam back inside. Bill went over to talk to the man and asked him if he was looking for us.

Bill said he look a lot like he could be related to me but the man never said how he was related after Bill asked him twice.

Bill described the car and the man looking just like the the other three time as above.

Either I or someone that looks like me is a time traveler.

I am starting to think that I may not be normal?

The only good thing is that I may one day drive the fastest car ever!

Fourth incident:

This took place around 2005 while living in Idaho where the same dark blue car with no brand name drove by down and back very slowly and the man kept staring in the window at me with a stupid looking grin.

He was wearing the same hat and looked the same as the other two men in the past.

The next time I see that guy I will confront him with questions and a camera. I have not seen anyone that looks like him around town before or after.

If time travel is real I now think that I may be getting close to finding out for sure.

War is hell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94s4-eSEF_E