Full body teleportation system US patent

I was told that there was no proof that this patent is actually a working model. Seems people can just write up patents and not show proof.

You can move this wherever. Doesn't seem like this is real science now...

The patent application (which was never issued) was either submitted by a comedian who was willing to waste the money for an application or by a well known class of Internet Kook known best by the title of Crank or Crackpot (not necessarily to be confused with a Crack Head/Crack Baby - though they could be the same person in this case).

[0004] It is obvious from the above scenario that the airplane momentarily crossing perpendicular to the road generates the aforementioned pulse. Because the airplane has an engine on each wing, there are two propellers which conceivably are rotating out-of-phase with each other. That is, the blade of one propeller could be pointing up and the equivalent blade on the other engine could be pointing in a slightly different direction. Notice that the tip of the blade traces out a helix as the plane is landing.

Read through the application. If need be I can comment on each section but I really don't believe that it is necessary - it's that bad. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Darbypoo, I'm certain you're a bitter geezer, but this is a funny commentary. I would love to see (from a distance) a plane crossing a flat horizontal road perpendicularly. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif