Greetings from a Parallel Earth *DELETED*

I agree 100%. I know you guys are the detail people, I'm more of a general terms guy.

I totally understand. However, my concerns come from using a generalist approach as providing a "means of cover" for wild-ass claims. It plays right into the hands of what a hoaxer wants... they want to peanut butter everything with generalizations and "it could be possibles". But the bottom line is that generalizations are NEVER useful when it comes to unsubstantiated claims. They only serve to muddy the water and provide hoaxers the coverage they deseperately need to keep their hoax afloat. While generalizations and statements of possibility that are divorced from assessments of probability are wonderful for water cooler chats, they are antithetical to claims that demand scientific support.

This is why I do not mean to be hard on you, personally, in this regard. I would strictly question anyone who promotes generalizations as somehow supporting a hoaxer's story. Just doing my part to keep a hoaxer from getting too much "free cover".

RMT

Why the quotation marks around spiritual?

Because it's largely full of the deluded, thinking that if they pat each other on the back often enough then somehow it makes them 'spiritual'.

I cannot understand why you said you 'admire' ChurchHeads 'spirituality'. What is spritual about coming on some forum and telling a complete pack of lies ?

Or is telling the biggest load of porky pies one can come up with now the hallmark of 'spirituality' ?

Because it's largely full of the deluded, thinking that if they pat each other on the back often enough then somehow it makes them 'spiritual'.

It will be no surprise to you that I completely disagree. I have communicated with numerous highly spiritual people, none of whom have been deluded.

Or is telling the biggest load of porky pies one can come up with now the hallmark of 'spirituality' ?

Certainly not. I would hate people to view spirituality as such. Anyway, surely if you like Jane Roberts you must know that very spiritual people can exist who are neither delusional nor liars.

I cannot understand why you said you 'admire' ChurchHeads 'spirituality'. What is spritual about coming on some forum and telling a complete pack of lies ?

I cannot put my finger on all of it. I do admire/respect his view on meditation. When reading his posts, I interpreted them as having a peaceful/gentle tone (also the "peace" signature helped with that) so I think that's part of it as well.

Anyway, I assure you, Twighlight - I am very spiritual and I am definitely not delusional and definitely not a liar. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif People would call me weird, yes. But weirdness isn't always a bad thing.

I cannot put my finger on all of it. I do admire/respect his view on meditation. When reading his posts, I interpreted them as having a peaceful/gentle tone (also the "peace" signature helped with that) so I think that's part of it as well.

Hmm. To me, spirituality and truth go hand in hand. And humility. There's no room in true spirituality for fabricated ego trips about being 'spiritual leader' of some entire planet. The truly spiritual are not the self-proclaimed.....but often the totally unsung people of the world. And to be honest....if 'The Council' had sent the toilet cleaner at the solar panel plant, I suspect he or she would have had far more profound wisdom to offer than anything some trumped up 'spiritual leader' could offer.

Lol......Churchhead is now claiming that his posts here were by a 'disaffected' group on his ever so spiritually enlightened planet....and they sent a 'disinformation agent'.

Well....one response that deserves :-

Disaffected ? If your alleged planet is such an extreme example of religious enlightenment that you are sending emmissaries to other universes......why would there be 'disaffected' people ? Shouldn't you be taking care of your own disgruntled populace before travelling 18 zillion light years to tell us how to run ours ?

As for disinformation agents. Hmm. So if 'disaffected' people are able to travel here too and tell us a load of baloney, and you yourself cite just such an example........then....er.......how do we know that YOU are the real McCoy and not another disinformation agent ???

Oops !

( An old Sufi saying :- Be careful when you dig a pit - lest you fall into it )

Lol......Churchhead is now claiming that his posts here were by a 'disaffected' group on his ever so spiritually enlightened planet....and they sent a 'disinformation agent'.

Just like the original troll effect of deleting the posts, blaming it on someone else is also a typical response. Been there and seen that - many times.

Churchhead was just another troll.