"The future ain't what it used to be."

has anyone ever dreamt something that felt "real?"

Re: has anyone ever dreamt something that felt \"real?\"

Had a dream that felt real....
When i was out camping i fell asleep in my tent but i woke up because i saw A Multi-Coloured light coming from outside. A floating cube with light raingbow light coming out was going through our stuff and bacpacks, it did not have arms it was like just moving all the stuff some how. It stopped and turned to me or atleast i thought it did but i could not tell, because it was a cube, and then imploded into nothing. I woke up then, i went outside and my grandpa said that a bear or something had gone thorugh our stuff....but only taken a cellphone.

To me this cube sounds exactly like the one on the show 'aqua teen hunger force' no joke, it's a multicolored cube named 'the wisdom cube', different color on each side and it floats and supposedly knows all.

WisdomCube.jpg

http://aquateenwiki.scribblewiki.com/Wisdom_Cube

Has anyone had a dream that felt real about abnormal events?

Well that is a mental health expert question but if anyone has not they would be lying. I myself have dreamed I was in public and realized suddenly I was in my underwear or nothing at all. I know most men have had that dream. Usually that occurs at a young age. My question to you is: was there a point to your question?

I wonder who the bear needed to call! :D

I myself have had dreams that seemed real, and later CAME TRUE. This has happened to me several times, and it is rather offputting. I suppose that is fodder for another thread. Interesting about the cube though!

I've had an extremely deep sleep once where I felt like I awakened in the dream and was looking around almost through two hole cut outs. I was just moving around in the house I was sleeping in apparently. Odd dream. Although I did see my mother and brother while he studied on his computer upstairs, and I believe she was tiding up.
They appeared to have been in approximately the same locations after I had awakened.
I believe this happened shortly after my traumatic car accident which could have just been related to the resent shock/stress at the time.

Hard to say, I just chalk it off as a dream. Though still odd.

Re: has anyone ever dreamt something that felt \"re

I have had a series of dreams about two suns in the skies. They have all felt very real.

Re: has anyone ever dreamt something that felt \"re

I've had an experience where something happened then I fell asleep or was as if something somehow made me go to sleep. Then I woke up and encountered what might have put me under. When I turned on the lights everything that was happening was gone. The experience some people said seemed like a dream even though "I" know it was real. Just can't explain it.

Back