Mad cow disease found in beef cow; new test set

TheCigSmokingMan

Rift Surfer
Mad cow disease found in beef cow; new test set

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-0506120200jun12,1,3231906.story?coll=chi-newsnationworld-hed

"WASHINGTON, D.C. -- An American beef cow has tested positive for mad cow disease, and additional tests will have to be done at a British laboratory to confirm the results, Agriculture Secretary Mike Johanns said Friday."

"Agriculture Department officials said they did not yet know which state the cow came from."

"After the discovery in 2003, 53 countries banned U.S. cattle. Since then, about one-third of exports have resumed."

Mad Cow Info for Newbies
http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=18947&Forum=All_Forums&Words=Mad%20Cow&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=18838&Search=true#Post18947

TheCigMan

Re: Mad cow disease found in beef cow; new test se

Heh, I'm glad I became a vegetarian last year. If they caught one just think how many got past the "inspection".

BTW, the Chicago tribune link is dead.

That article is from June 12th!

Look at the date on it!

Anyway, to enter in a URL, you must watch to see how it is entered. Sometimes you have to change it to make it work, by looking at the and things that surround it, to make sure it is correct. Sometimes it is not correct, but one can preview and make it correct, otherwise the program is doing something strange to links put in!

Usually if you just enter a web link it will not work, and makes a title of the link then the link, and then it was doubled and will not work then. But editing it will make it correct.!

I think that is old news again, and had been discussed before. Anyway Japan is checking everyone anyway before they will consume it! (when it is shipped over there, I guess!)

No its no the damned farmers, they know better.

Its the as*holes, that are putting pressure on the farmers, to use everything, by adding all products back into the main product.

Finance is very tight on some farming operations, so any way they can make a profit back into things?

The British did this sh*t, by putting sheep products back into cow feed.

Cows don't have a protein digester.The enzyme is just not there, so this gave rise to Croietfeld Yackov Syndrome.

Its a prion, or emanate matter, that only responds to a certain angstrom of light, or some other medication.

Ask the beautiful and vivacious Darby of Anomalies, he should know.

Aliens have a medical cure for this, but hey.

Lame!

me and the rest of the world found out about this 1 month ago, it was a downer cow and it never reached the food supply. Have you been stuck in a time warp for the last month? LOL

Dear Renacious'

HYBD?.Please if I can ask, on the board that you are adverting here, go to the browser window and please obtain an exact web reference, for what your saying?

I don't have all day to be searching for the topics that you bring up?

The plowing back of meat products into cow feeds, has been going on, some say for six years now.

Croitstfeld Yakov, has an incubation of like fifteen years, however if the condition is virulent, or pre-virulent, it can take that year.

Yes, it's heart rrendering, as all the neurological functions start to give out.

A general mess, a bullet in the head, well....