"The future ain't what it used to be."

Some Possible Time Traveling Artifacts

Transient001

Timekeeper
As a response to those wanting to see a better, more inspiring Time Travel gadget I asked my grandson to look for these on the Chrononet...I mean Internet; since you all know I am not a Time Traveler but a member of a Time Traveling Family. These are some of the things we could come up with. And no, I will not show you my own device out of....fear of being detected.

The ever handy WorldWatch 1000 made in Altheas Circa 40,000 BC
fobwatch.jpg

The concealable TimeCurve Mark 2

rvlrwtch89072322-thumb-550xauto-57273.jpg

The High End Super Expensive RogueTime made by Timex Ex-Cor

rogue-1.jpg

The cumbersome steam punkish Chronodial, nwas never too popular
DC011211-AA.jpg

The quite handy Doubletimer F3 RobCo preproduction experimental model "Pip-Boy".

AAAAC9-Jwq4AAAAAAE9cyA.jpg

My first Jumper. A handcrafted TL963(time-leaper) with a range of an outstanding 500 years!!!!

il_430xN.55253185.jpg

A familiar note is the Backwalker Mark II

main

The portable, yet cumbersome, Timebox

steampunk_time_travel-1024x768.jpg

Yeeiiiiiiiiii.....I am glad you noticed!!!!!!!! What a horrendous oversight on my part!!!! Care to see some more for the sake of good sport?

Hello my time traveling friends, here are some more of the quite famous and very handy time traveling devices;

The OMNI....it needs no description.
time-travel-device.jpg

The Timescope Mark IV
pezzanos_steampunk_communicator_phone_image_title_oe1mc.jpg

The Time-Dial TL-078 Ernest-Clyde produced by Goerg Ernest and Robert Clyde in Victorian London
il_fullxfull.304517418.jpg

The Chronambulator Dial Time Machine by Edgard Scott-Gerard 1756

Time_Machine_Chronambulator_Dial__84206_zoom.jpg

A reconverted Timephaser VIII adjusted to traverse over 10,000 years in a single time jump
Steampunk-Mp3-Player-Customization-Design-1.jpg

The Portable Time-Rifter FTL-III Produced by the Military
Andy-Skinner-Steampunk-Box-2b%20(Large)%5B4%5D.jpg

The little known and rarely used Parker Time Velos IX
steampunk-cellphone-1.jpg

The interior Tesla Engines of the Fugit
Time_Machine_by_Hideyoshi.jpg

The superior quality TEMPUS manufactured by Galatian Corp in 5823
images

I don't remember the name of the restaurant but I'll ask my friends on Saturday. It was around 9:30pm. in West Salem. Ever since I've lost that watch things have been getting crazy being in more than one dimension randomly.

I don't remember the name of the restaurant but I'll ask my friends on Saturday. It was around 9:30pm. in West Salem. Ever since I've lost that watch things have been getting crazy being in more than one dimension randomly.

I'm interested in the watch. Could you provide some reference to it, so I can read about it?

It just has to do with how the watch effects my blood, but other than that there's not much else to say or I don't fully understand. I don't wear a watch right now and so things get trippy for me and I need to seriously leave this forum, but it's nice talking with everyone. I'm just getting too tripped out now and I need to leave. It's too real for me. I need to leave for my sanity because entering into different dimentions is bad enough, but I want to stay in this timeline and don't know how yet. This is the best timeline.

Hello my time traveling friends, here are some more of the quite famous and very handy time traveling devices;

The OMNI....it needs no description.

time-travel-device.jpg

Hi Transient001,

Here is a software version of the OMNI created by myself, using 21st century technology with the iPhone by Apple. It will locate the user and directions/distance to the destination.

It is integrated with robotic speech and voice recognition for the legally blind people.
Nav Star USA edition for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

mzl.oadqhmfm.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.aikbgxlr.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.oztvnnps.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.kbywvgez.320x480-75.jpg

This product works in the early 21st century only.

Does it work to mark a location you are at already and then you can send it to someone else? This would be great for geocaching.

Does it work to mark a location you are at already and then you can send it to someone else? This would be great for geocaching.

The red circle on map mode indicates your location. No this version does not board cast your GPS coordinates to others.

How about mark locations you've been to as in Latitude but put it into record so that you can find whatever you are looking for? Add video and such or audio recordings and it may be easier to find at that moment in time. Just a thought.

Great suggestion, it would be cool if it could record the time you are in a place and actually alerts you with a nice female voice, you were here in October 2nd 1934.

How about mark locations you've been to as in Latitude but put it into record so that you can find whatever you are looking for? Add video and such or audio recordings and it may be easier to find at that moment in time. Just a thought.

With the current technology, video may take too much time to upload, camera photo and audio recordings are okay. And send it to a server and email it to your friends at present or future self later on the selected date. But remember it will only work in the early 21 century onward, I do not have the power to send the servers and satellites back beyond 21 century. (Now where is Dr. Who and his Tardis when you need him to deliver the server and satellite to the past. :D Unless the quantum entanglement data transfer is cheap enough to produce in the future phones and the data can be sent to the future servers and satellites in time dilation.)

Back