"The future ain't what it used to be."

Study & Learn The Following Technologies...

RainmanTime

Timekeeper
If you wish to "crack the code of Time", you will need to come to an understanding of some, if not most, of the following concepts in science and technology:

1) Fractals and fractal embedding.
2) Chaos Theory (and non-linear maths).
3) Closed-loop feedback and control systems.
4) Time domain and frequency domain response dynamics.
5) Relativity and Energy methods of physics.
6) Conservation Laws (Energy, Momentum)
7) Energy Conversion
8) Entropy (Thermodynamic in the specific case, Information in the general case)
9) Network, connectionist models and dynamics (e.g. neural networks)
10) Spirals and Torsion (e.g. DNA)

RMT

I have surpassed some of this understanding by using only realms, instead of some of the math precepts, you purport.

DNA is multiphasic and responds to input, in very odd ways.

Relativity is for the most part obsolete.Instead what they are getting at now, is sectored travelings, in time and space, which are quatumly modeled.These are mini universe element entries, "say" on the model of a open entry torrus.

What you give however, is a good start.

I have surpassed some of this understanding by using only realms, instead of some of the math prepts, you purport.
Or so you think. When you can derive 9-dimensional Massive SpaceTime models in the MATLAB control systems toolbox, THEN you will understand these realms.

Do you know how to use MATLAB for frequency domain design, Creedo?
RMT

3) Closed-loop feedback and control systems.
4) Time domain and frequency domain response dynamics.

Natural frequency, and resonant frequency. Both of these are important to understanding how Mass responds to SpaceTime. There are laws that govern such response....frequency response. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RMT

check, yup, got it, uh huh, check check check.

Piece of cake. What you said makes sense,

What Creedo said was just gibberish. I had no idea that DNA took Input.

Piece of cake. What you said makes sense,

Thanks Ren. With respect to #4 in my list, here is some information on the importance of frequency response in the human body, and how it is being used as a non-invasive diagnostic method.

VoiceBio Frequency Response Technology

This technique is based on the same frequency response analysis techniques that have been a fundamental part of control systems design and analysis for many years. When you understand how Time and Frequency relate, you understand life's energy signature.

RMT

Part of the history of this technology is related to dogs that were trained to "sniff out" cancer in people. As it turns out, these dogs were NOT using the sense of smell, but rather the sense of hearing to detect missing, or erroneous frequencies in the subject's bodies that indicated cancer.

Fascinating stuff to me, and I can certainly attest to it, as my golden retriever can hear a person walking towards my house from at least 3 houses away!

RMT

wait a second, I've heard of this one, in fact I remember reading the article on it. Certain species of dogs can detect cancer in the urine of patients by the smell. with an accuracy above 60% for some breeds. so what you are telling me is they can also Hear cancer. So they can smell and hear cancer. you know what I think now? I think an Aweful lot of dogs things other dogs might have cancer of the butt. they do an aweful lot of smelling in that area.

...RMT

almost seems we need a new language...literally.
Why did we stop evolving them? Or creating them?

Arithmish
Would make for some great sci-fi huh?

...off the wall day dream...

Imagine if one could take all of the known alphabets/number bases/symbology and verbiage -
combine it into a compact/effecient universal tool...

LEBAB Mât Akkadî

Back