"The future ain't what it used to be."

The Matrix

Ahhh, but do not forget, my good friend, that there are others, others that we must...elimenate, shall i say, that might corrupt the Matrix. They must be destroyed FROM every corner of the know galaxies, wiped FROM everyone's memories, forever.......

------------------
The Matrix is real...

<This message has been edited by Neo (edited 28 September 2000).>

Seifer51, dont make me get out of the Matix and kick your ass!

------------------
The Matrix is real...

Neo, stop fighting with those non-conforming "humans" and get back here!

We need to set off the EMP weapon and you still aren't here yet!

What part of the movie is not a fake? the only thing that is not fake is probably the buildings that were there!

Who are the o ther people? Your mom or your dad that is tied down to your bed and waiying for more sex

Welcome to all of you, i may not have made this, but i rule it, i am the corruption in the system, i am that glitch. combat is only a mere whisper of thought in my wake, stand aside and join me or you will see ow real the matrix really is.

I loved that movie but you are all too weird, though I can't wait for The Matrix Reloaded, it's gonna be awsome.

~Uyoku

In the movie, poeple in the 21st century built computers, but they turned on them and started farming humans for fuel. They put them in a virtual world called the Matrix. But this brings up the question: How do we know whether we're in the real 2002 or the simulation?

Back