"The future ain't what it used to be."

The TT Claimants' Hall of Shame

I'm not a time traveller, yet, but John gave me a direction in my life and I've met people that are amzing in my life now that I would never be without if it weren't for the John Titor Saga.

lledbetter2266, male, 46 from Waxahachie, Texas is a FRAUD and is not a time-traveller. I do not need to disprove this persons claim by pointing out the logical fallicies within their claims etc; this person has disproven their own claims, as can be seen in the exchange of emails that occurred between us both during January and February 2013.

I contacted the member, lledbetter2266, male, 46 from Waxahachie, Texas. We exchanged email addresses, and I asked him to send me a full resolution picture of the Hotel Room, which he claimed was taken using all sorts of quantum photon measurements etc (or some technical garb). John Titor's faxes to Art Bell transcript in the 90s. What do you think as a 2012 viewer? | Time Travel Institute

My intention was to debunk/expose the pic as a fake by either running it through a rudimentary exif data software (to establish where/when pic was taken etc) or by zooming into the pic and identifying both the photo and ink drawing that were hanging on the walls (if I identified the paintings or photograph as being created later than 1885, then his story would be discredited). I remember lledbetter266 made a couple of claims of having pics from a 1910 Paris aviation exhibition and others from different time related projects (for e.g. see "I am a Time Traveler from 2015" #45)

Anyway, he sent me an email with a really low resolution (120 kb) copy of the 1885 Hartford hotel room and a 2nd pic, which she labelled: German camp, 1940 project, Poland. Duration - Team 1. European Project: 29 days, 3.07 hrs.

Yes, that was NOT a typo I just made "which she labelled:". I was surprised that whoever sent me the email, called themself Lyn Ledbetter.

Okay, let me reveal the result of the "alleged" German camp, 1940 project, Poland. I ran it though an exif data and not to my surprise, here are the details of the pic she sent:

Date/Time Original 2012:11:10 12:27:26
1 month, 29 days, 23 hours, 43 minutes, 20 seconds ago

Make: Apple

Camera Model Name: iPhone 4S

Software: QuickTime 7.6.6

Latitude/longitude: 32° 22' 54.6" North, 96° 50' 55.8" West
( 32.381833, -96.848833 )

near South College Street
, Waxahachie TX.

The picture she sent me was of 2 german soldiers sitting on the grass, with part of an army tent in view. This was the pic she claimed was taken in 1940, using photon's of light etc, when in reality it was taken with an iphone 4s. I then researched a little further, my reason being that the pic must have been taken at some sort of World War 2 re-enactment event. I searched the parameters of google to see if any pics had been taken of a re-enactment in and around Waxahachie TX on November 10th, 2012 & lo and behold, I found that there was. I then found a lot of pics of the re-enactment on Flickr, and managed to locate one of the men (in the pic Lyn sent me) in a couple of other pics.

World War II Battle Re-enactment - Waxahachie Daily Light: Home

I will upload a screen shot of the email message she sent me, with the attached pic of the 2 soldiers in her alleged 1940 project.

In reality, lledbetter2266 did not time travel back to 1940, but attended a 2nd world war re-enactment a year ago in texas. Here are a few flickr photos of the event:Fullscreen capture 09012013 213000.jpgFullscreen capture 09012013 211722.jpg

She sent me other pics, such as a pic she claimed was taken on Mars, and another of an ariel shot of a bio-agriculture plant, which she claimed was providing food for the workers (I presumed she meant her team). Anyway, this pic was taken no way near Texas, where she claims she currently is but pic was taken in Chile. Here is a screen shot of email message containing pic she sent. Fullscreen capture 07072013 153816.jpg

Here is link to where she may have lifted "pic" from. This is the exact pic she sent me:

In pictures: Satellite eye on Earth - May 2009 | Environment | guardian.co.uk

As for the Hartford Hotel pic, the pic she sent was very low resolution, and I could find no extra info about it. I asked her on 3 occasions to send me a bigger file of at least 2mb, but she kept coming up with excuses saying that the data set (her term for photograph) was too big. She said the actual size of pic was 3 terra bytes, and that she did not know how to convert it to an adequate size to send via yahoo email (yet she still managed to send me a 100 kb pic...lol).

LLEDBETTER2266 IS A FRAUD. She is NOT a time-traveller. If necessary, I will publish more screen shots of emails exchanged between us of her ridiculous claims of Mars being currently inhabited etc if lledbetter2266 continues with her fantasist claims of being a time-traveller!

Nicely done Mylo.X.
I wonder if he/she will return and offer some weak excuse?

I have a feeling that he/she will continue posting here, no matter what. They have been living in their deluded world for over a year now, he/she will just ignore what I have posted.

Mylo.X.
You are right. lledbetter2266 returned and resumed posting without even acknowledging or replying to your charges... as if nothing even happened.

Mylo.X.
You are right. lledbetter2266 returned and resumed posting without even acknowledging or replying to your charges... as if nothing even happened.

Yes, sad to say I was right. I take no delight in exposing this person, because I acknowledge that there maybe a serious underlying illness that is causing this person to make such claims. but maybe the only way to snap this person out of this "delusion" is to expose the ridiculousness of their claims.

Today, lledbetter2266 sent me an inbox message. I feel no way whatsoever in sharing this with the group:

"Hello, Mylo. How are you doing as of late? Hopefully all is continuing well. We are back in Texas once again, having concluded a rather large circuit around the U.S. via automobile.
I do apologize for not giving your letters immediate attention, however, at the time, we were far too busy to address every question directed our way. Also, internet availability does not exist in every location (at least not that I am aware, or, with the equipment I am utilizing). But, if you are a patient person, and willing to accept my apology for not contacting you during the past several months, I do wish to try my best to provide the time required, and hopefully answer your questions or at least address any issues of which you may be curious or desirous of gaining information therefrom. I have made attempts at communicating with various people who are also utilizing this website, with various degrees of success. But, sadly, none of them have agreed to meet with our team in person, for more in depth briefing of the topic in question, even when I have provided them with detailed maps and coordinates relating to those maps, as to where to locate us, and meet (at any point along our planned journey through the country). We are now located, once again, near Junction, Texas. I invite anyone to meet us here, and commit to an experimental regimen. If not, then as of July 27th, we will not be returning to this target again, and this particular goal will remain unrealized as part of our work.
Good days,
L.​
lledbetter2266, Today at 5:52 AM"

Lledbetter2266 will continue with this pretense, but as long as members of this forum, particularly new members and future members read my postings, then that's all that matters, in my opinion.

Looks like Lynn may indeed be a man who:
- Had a profile on christianmingle.com (click for cached version)
- Wants a dirt bike
- Bought a 2000 Ford Taurus
- Has a girlfirend from China who is in the US for college and
- Has worked in engineering and surveying with a couple of different employers

He seems to live in a subarb of Dallas called Red Oak. He probably just either went to nearby Waxahachie for the reenactment festivities or just heard about it and downloaded the photos online. His dating profile does mention interest in science and history...

Looks like Lynn may indeed be a man who:
- Had a profile on christianmingle.com (click for cached version)
- Wants a dirt bike
- Bought a 2000 Ford Taurus
- Has a girlfirend from China who is in the US for college and
- Has worked in engineering and surveying with a couple of different employers

He seems to live in a subarb of Dallas called Red Oak. He probably just either went to nearby Waxahachie for the reenactment festivities or just heard about it and downloaded the photos online. His dating profile does mention interest in science and history...

I have not got a clue if the Lledbetter2266 from this site is a man or woman. There is a person using the username lledbetter2266, posing as a Mom in a site called cafemom : lledbetter2266's profile page - CafeMom

Then there is a person with the same username on an airgun site who claims to be from Dallas, Tx: Air Gun Home :: Search

A person with the same user name has a flickr account: Flickr: Photos of lledbetter2266

And a person with the username lledbetter2266 makes a comment about an old photo in another group. I believe that person and the person posting on this website is one and the same. Note the comment lledbetter makes about the photo:

lledbetter2266 says:
May 29, 2013 at 8:50 pm
It is this photo, along with one other, that inspired me to study, and then begin the process of development of what you would call ‘time travel’, or, more accurately defined as observed temporal displacement phenomenon.

Child and nurse | outdoorpowertools.us

For all we know, there could be more than one person using the username lledbetter2266 over the internet. But what I do know is this, the person purporting to be lledbetter2266 on this site is a FRAUD. This person is NOT a time-traveller.

OH my goodness! At least one of me has been exposed as a fraud. . Sorry guys, I just now found the "hall of shame" section.. Ok, so I'm exposed now. My name is Lynnette and I am from Texas, but not Red Oak or Waxahachie. I'm from Dallas. My husband left me and I was pissed off so I guess I would get a little drunk at night and post a bunch of made up stories. Usually every night I drink and then surf the internet and post a bunch of stuff. Sorry, please don't be mad. You figured it out anyway so whatever. It's like an escape or something, sorry. Don't get too mad please. I'm only 28 so I think I can get it all straightened out somehow and quit drinking and do the right thing. I have no idea who stole my email and posted flicker pictures or whatever the other stuff is you said. that was not me cuz I'm not a guy.

Hopefully, you agree with the fraudulent nature of the photographs. It required a great deal of time to invent a female character, then compose a convincing apology for posting fraudulent work. The photos are indeed real, yet they are fraudulent in the essence that they were all taken from various web sites. Why do it? Because as a scientist and as a curious person in general, I was hoping to gain some sort of interest in the topic we here are interested in. Requisition of someone else's internet identity is not difficult, so thank you for being so quick to believe the ridiculousness of whoever lledbetter2266 really is; be the person either male of female, it really does not matter.
Photos: exceptions noted, but for one: and that being the hotel room photo. Mylo, please excuse me for not providing a higher quality image of the hotel, but encoding an image such as that one into a legible format required a great deal of time and effort. That one, you will never find on the internet because it was taken, by me, in 1885, and stored on a device which was never intended to communicate with devices used here. If I could give you a higher quality image, I would, so that you could further study the ink drawing on the wall. I never studied the wall drawing, so I can not say where it came from, or who the artist was, but, if you want to know, I would suggest scanning it carefully, using software that can emulate missing information in order to produce a probable total image. Then, try to find artwork created in the late 1800's, in india ink, as I do recall the drawing appeared to be an ink drawing. Perhaps you can locate similar works, then compare findings, and narrow down the artist and the name of piece.

Inbox message from Lledbetter2266 on 11/09/2013

Deluded is probably right. I'm sorry, my husband left me, and also I think a lot of weird things.
1) I thought I could be a concert pianist
2) My cat is actually a man, but trapped in a cat's body. I know this because I had dream where my cat was talking to me, and were married.
3) I am part of what I have decided to call the "Blob Mentality", which is, a type of projected reality from some distant planet. Wherein, Blob-like structures, blind, deaf, and unable to speak, contain high powered minds, so they project some type of reality to Earth, so the whole thing is really fake. This would explain why people very far apart can somehow know what is going on with each other, because in reality, their blob bodies are right next to each other. It's dark and cold there and they live off the minerals. Their sun is very far away so I'm not sure how they survive.
4) There are good and bad numbers, and good and bad what I call "positions". In other words, based on the position of objects, will determine whether good or bad things happen. And you have to look at a good number before looking way, not a bad number ( like on a watch for example, look away only when a good number come up on the second hand)
5) I think my parents have been abducted and replaced with alien replicas, like in the terminator movies, which are good, because those movies give me clues to what to look for. I think that good beings create movies, tv shows, and music, in order to communicate warnings to me.
6) I think I probably died at some point when I was about 6 or 7 years old, and am now trapped in some type of purgatory, or limbo type existence. I think this because no matter what I do, I remain trapped in this house, and outside forces say I should keep living here, when I say I want to move to Alaska, or New Zealand. This is important to keep in mind, because Alaska and New Zealand are what I call "pure" places, free of sin and evil. The lands are clean and pure. So when I want to go there, other entities tell me no, you can't do that. This way, I know my kidnappers are evil.
7) I think I'm accidentally controlling the overall group consciousness of the world. I don't know how that works, but when I'm mad, then I notice bad things happening on the news. If I'm not happy, then I notice more problems in the world. So, somehow I am controlling the group consciousness and the outcome of events throughout the "world". But, then I have to remind myself that I am only a projected reality, and am not really here at all.
8) The only real connection I have to the Earth is that I realize that all life is precious, no matter what it is. For this reason, I can't step on grass, or kill a bug, or anything at all that consists of life. because when I see a blade of grass suffering without water, then I have to do something, and give it water, or it could die, and I am not able to let something die. The blade of grass might get folded over, and restrict the flow of chloroplasts with the cells. I can't allow such damage. If you understand how complex life is, and how sacred, then you could understand that I can't allow such brilliant complexity stop working. So if I see grass, weeds, plants, trees, animals, people, etc., having problems, then I have to help them survive. They are probably very near me on my planet as fellow blob mentalities.
9) Even though I think I'm already dead, and have been dead for a very long time now, I still try to do the right thing, all the time. But at my jobs, I keep getting fired. I think they are what I call "governing factors". These are evil doers, and try to destroy me, even though they can't, because I'm already dead, and stuck in this loop of existence. I think that maybe my planet is located within some sort of high energy field, or maybe in some area wherein it make me impervious to damage, even though I'm dead (from the projected point of view). But from your point of view, I don't think you can even hear me. You are what I want you to be, probably so. Or maybe, you are part of the Blob Mentality also. I can't know, because my consciousness is the only one I can know is real, otherwise everything else is projected by my own mind. So there is no real way to prove anything.

lledbetter2266, Today at 6:18 AM Report

Yay! I'm totally fake! Yay! I did it! Years ago when I set out for this award, it was like training for the olympics. I told myself I could never do it, but then I just trained every day and went through my doubt. I'm totally a hero now and getting a gold trophy. There IS a gold trophy... riiiiight??? :eek:

Inbox message from Lledbetter2266 on 11/09/2013

Deluded is probably right. I'm sorry, my husband left me, and also I think a lot of weird things.
1) I thought I could be a concert pianist
2) My cat is actually a man, but trapped in a cat's body. I know this because I had dream where my cat was talking to me, and were married.
3) I am part of what I have decided to call the "Blob Mentality", which is, a type of projected reality from some distant planet. Wherein, Blob-like structures, blind, deaf, and unable to speak, contain high powered minds, so they project some type of reality to Earth, so the whole thing is really fake. This would explain why people very far apart can somehow know what is going on with each other, because in reality, their blob bodies are right next to each other. It's dark and cold there and they live off the minerals. Their sun is very far away so I'm not sure how they survive.
4) There are good and bad numbers, and good and bad what I call "positions". In other words, based on the position of objects, will determine whether good or bad things happen. And you have to look at a good number before looking way, not a bad number ( like on a watch for example, look away only when a good number come up on the second hand)
5) I think my parents have been abducted and replaced with alien replicas, like in the terminator movies, which are good, because those movies give me clues to what to look for. I think that good beings create movies, tv shows, and music, in order to communicate warnings to me.
6) I think I probably died at some point when I was about 6 or 7 years old, and am now trapped in some type of purgatory, or limbo type existence. I think this because no matter what I do, I remain trapped in this house, and outside forces say I should keep living here, when I say I want to move to Alaska, or New Zealand. This is important to keep in mind, because Alaska and New Zealand are what I call "pure" places, free of sin and evil. The lands are clean and pure. So when I want to go there, other entities tell me no, you can't do that. This way, I know my kidnappers are evil.
7) I think I'm accidentally controlling the overall group consciousness of the world. I don't know how that works, but when I'm mad, then I notice bad things happening on the news. If I'm not happy, then I notice more problems in the world. So, somehow I am controlling the group consciousness and the outcome of events throughout the "world". But, then I have to remind myself that I am only a projected reality, and am not really here at all.
8) The only real connection I have to the Earth is that I realize that all life is precious, no matter what it is. For this reason, I can't step on grass, or kill a bug, or anything at all that consists of life. because when I see a blade of grass suffering without water, then I have to do something, and give it water, or it could die, and I am not able to let something die. The blade of grass might get folded over, and restrict the flow of chloroplasts with the cells. I can't allow such damage. If you understand how complex life is, and how sacred, then you could understand that I can't allow such brilliant complexity stop working. So if I see grass, weeds, plants, trees, animals, people, etc., having problems, then I have to help them survive. They are probably very near me on my planet as fellow blob mentalities.
9) Even though I think I'm already dead, and have been dead for a very long time now, I still try to do the right thing, all the time. But at my jobs, I keep getting fired. I think they are what I call "governing factors". These are evil doers, and try to destroy me, even though they can't, because I'm already dead, and stuck in this loop of existence. I think that maybe my planet is located within some sort of high energy field, or maybe in some area wherein it make me impervious to damage, even though I'm dead (from the projected point of view). But from your point of view, I don't think you can even hear me. You are what I want you to be, probably so. Or maybe, you are part of the Blob Mentality also. I can't know, because my consciousness is the only one I can know is real, otherwise everything else is projected by my own mind. So there is no real way to prove anything.

lledbetter2266, Today at 6:18 AM Report
This is just straight up CRAZY

That was an interesting read about Chronohistorian....I found it interesting that he made statements of coming events that actually came true. I agree it was a hit and miss on all his coming event statements, some so ridiculous, however others off the wall dead on right. Interesting!

Back