what the on earth is in my bedroom?

cooldude1001

Temporal Navigator
hi every one i am pretty sure there is some creature in my bedroom i think for me its a grey alien is invisible but im not sure what it is my dead grandpa keeps on trying to get my attention every morning at bloody silly oclock like 4 -5 am in the morning im like omfg leave me to sleep gamps and he keeps on moving me down my bed and then i go off the pillow and it really hurts me when i wake up and i had clarification that its defo my gramps because that is the sort of thing he would do to poeple when he was alive

so what i need is someone to claifer what the F**** in my bloody room at that time if someone could help

More than likely your dream computer isn't entirely shut down as you awaken. Just as long as it does shut down when you become fully awake. Of course drug use could be a contributing factor. Some of the illegal ones can cause permanent damage.

hi every one i am pretty sure there is some creature in my bedroom i think for me its a grey alien is invisible but im not sure what it is my dead grandpa keeps on trying to get my attention every morning at bloody silly oclock like 4 -5 am in the morning im like omfg leave me to sleep gamps and he keeps on moving me down my bed and then i go off the pillow and it really hurts me when i wake up and i had clarification that its defo my gramps because that is the sort of thing he would do to poeple when he was alive
so what i need is someone to claifer what the F**** in my bloody room at that time if someone could help

Um, try any experiments with equipment like a K2 meter? Or EVP? Hidden camera? I have a laser that covers the room with dots. If anything moves through the room, can detect an anomaly in the grid pattern.

Um, try any experiments with equipment like a K2 meter? Or EVP? Hidden camera? I have a laser that covers the room with dots. If anything moves through the room, can detect an anomaly in the grid pattern.
i so so so so want to with that stuff ^_^