What’s is this device?

Music guy 999

Temporal Novice
Hey all so I had a small nightmare in one of my dreams a few weeks ago I can’t get this outa my head for some reason does any one what it is I managed to draw this before forgot so basically it’s a reality device thingy ma bob to be honest I don’t know where’s it’s come from can some tell me if they seen this too please

I don’t know if I got it right tho

Attachments

• IMG_0474.webp
    IMG_0474.webp
    265.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0473.webp
    IMG_0473.webp
    274.2 KB · Views: 9
Was this a time machine, or some other kind of device?

Ever tried lucid dreaming, astral projection or remote viewing? None of those are the same, I know, but they have a little overlap in the mindset needed to achieve any of them. I would try dabbling in one or all to use as a tool to recover this (or other) memories or knowledge. Sometimes you're just not allowed to bring info back.

Ever tried lucid dreaming, astral projection or remote viewing? None of those are the same, I know, but they have a little overlap in the mindset needed to achieve any of them. I would try dabbling in one or all to use as a tool to recover this (or other) memories or knowledge. Sometimes you're just not allowed to bring info back.
Thank you yeah sorry for not enough information I saw it in my nightmare

And it was a device

I like the idea that you got this out of a dream, that's really cool!

I believe there's a lot of stuff hidden in our dreams and subconscious. The hard part is being able to properly tap into it.

Did you have any other similar dreams since this one?

I like the idea that you got this out of a dream, that's really cool!

I believe there's a lot of stuff hidden in our dreams and subconscious. The hard part is being able to properly tap into it.

Did you have any other similar dreams since this one?
Thank you so much yeah I have these dreams usually all the time it’s just the case to remember the morning ^_^

Yeah, that's right, remembering dreams is incredibly hard and not something we control that much... I've been told that having a dream journal can train your brain to remember your dreams better. I never tried it, though, so I'm not speaking from experience.