I plan to build a real life merkaba (bad idea or..

doctorz

Chrono Cadet
Hi everyone , i was searching for rainman time to ask him some good question about this venture of mine i plan to do ( build a real life structure of the merkaba and insert a scalar wave generator in each point and make magnetic file go counter clock wise on the top and bottom , i already try the feeling using my reality manipulator with a small scale merkaba above it 10 inch high and it had some real powerfull effect i need to play more with it , but mainly what im looking for is to know ( because i dont have a clue) what would power i would be messing with if i build a full size merkaba ( one i can step inside) and active the scalar wave generator what would it achieve then , because in small scale it work awesomely
thanks for your input
dont worry , please be honest
sincerly
Dr z

pbpic4159297.jpg

Re: I plan to build a real life merkaba

Has anyone seen rainman time , he might be able to help as well since he know a lot about this .
this was helpfull as well

i got tons of valuable info about the merkaba with the reply above but as still unfamiliar with most of the kabal , what a real life structure of a merkaba could bring to one self inside using scalar wave to generate a field inside...
cheers thank you
glad to see you rainman
sincerly
Dr Z

Dr. Z:

I do not know what you mean by "scalar wave". Perhaps you could explain to me exactly how you generate these "scalar waves". Without understanding the physics behind what you are creating (and being able to model it mathematically) I cannot begin to tell you what you might expect.

Most of the mystical treatises on the Merkaba deal more with a "spiritual vehicle" rather than a physical vehicle. However, in those cases where a physical vehicle is discussed, I can tell you that the principle is focused on "counter-rotating beams of light."

My scientific attempts to connect the concepts behind Merkaba to real science have focused on the fact that a ring laser gyro has, as it basic design configuration, a set of mirrors organized in a triangle such that beams of laser light can be propagated in opposite directions around the mirrors such that they are combined together after a known length to form an interference pattern. That interference pattern is directly proportional to the rotation rate of the body the device is attached to.

RMT

scalar wave are generated by a counter rotting magnetic field ( you take one wire and twist it on itself than (at least 6 to 10 feet long) then wound it up in a sprial formation then take one end connect it to a positive charge then the other end to a negative charge then pulse it this give up scalar wave and then if you set it up to a hdr like device ( hum let say a reality manipulator) it will amplify the minds tought s into reality if the mind is well prepare enough and does not absorb the surrounding area energy ( wich is undirected and can turn bad if not turn back on itself as your own) you can youtube this suject and meet tom bearden that explain how they actually work youtube
realitymanipulator
these are pretty much what scalar wave , they amplify the human mind power , i use this in my BX time travel experiment using it along side a delta T piramyd
cheers
hope this could enlighten you as well as your website as enlighten me in the past
hope you could post the link to your website again
sincerly Dr z

i visited the guy link above ( not RMT ) but the one on the second reply about rhe merkaba and the guy say it can be use to time travel if i use a computer to synchronize the frequency thru the winding on the merk , so im up to something i can actualy afford to build soon
i will keep you guys up to date on my development
cheers
thanks for all the help
sincerly
dr z

RMT:

There is an interesting forum,, presided over by (Dr.) Bruce Peret which considers the theories of one Dewey B. Larson. Some of their members , Gopi and Prof. Nehru, are associated with I.I.T.

Larson's view includes the use of the word 'scalar' apparently to indicate the expansion of the universe as a progressive increase in its scale or size. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif www.rstheory.org

http://godssecret.wordpress.com/category/song/

Our minds are split between a consciousness and unconsciousness because they exist simultaneously in two different dimensional planes. The problem is that awareness is cut off from one another. As long as Torah learning is something done externally from the outside, from books and Rabbis alone. This is the knowledge of the Tree of Knowledge. The body of Torah, that lies underneath its surface teaches us how to live within the body of consciousness (that is presently unconscious) and to thus transcend this singular dimensional plane which entraps our minds at present and enables us greater freedom of mental/psychic movement. Once we learn to experience knowledge from within from the source of our souls which is in the upper worlds. Channeled down the tether or the ladder from the Higher Self within the unconscious to the conscious mind, this then is the fruit of the Tree of Life
Torah is by no means just a book of words. It is not a document written by a human being from this or any other dimensional plane. Torah exists independently of our universe and only exists in this universe in this present form so to provide relative immortality if the infiniteness of God in our Finite reality. This is why it materializes as a book.

Torah existed as a conglomeration of independent, vibrant living letters each a “living entity”. And only as creation proceeded and events occurred here on Earth did specific groups of letters combined to form words and thus give us the narrative that we have today. Within this is concealed the real Torah.
As the Torah states in the beginning G-d created the Heavens and the Earth. The verse states that G-d spoke and said, “Let there be” and what He said, there was. We all understand the fairytale element of this; now let us take it understand it properly.

Within the original primordial energy, was that which the ancients called the “Hiyuli” (prima-matter), there existed some form of knowledge (Da’at) and information that directed it to act in accordance to a pre-ordained plan. Within every sub-atomic particle there is information that gives it its identity and defines for it its purpose and function. This indwelling Knowledge (Da’at) in what we call the “Divine Presence.” In Hebrew this is called the “Shekhinah”. This exists in everything and everywhere. This is the initial force/form that is the foundation of all space/time had to be by definition intelligent. It is this intelligence that defines life. To think that something as complex as the multiverse just all of a sudden put itself together for absolutely no reason and without any plan, slaps science and natural law square in the face. The great natural law of Entropy clearly shows that complex systems have a nature to always break down into something simpler. How then could the original simple singularity of existence all of a sudden contradict the natural law that it itself sets in place and materialize complexity out of simplicity. Reality glaringly proves that existence itself is alive, intelligence and very much purposeful. This is beyond the concept of intelligent design.

Torah is truly the “Rosetta stone” that speaks our human mortal language and then teaches us the “energy language” of the universe. With this level of Torah embrace, one can, like Adam in the higher vortex of Eden, “see from one end of the universe to another.” This means that through connection with the inherent energy within everything one’s individual consciousness can expand to be able to recognize anything, anywhere and to focus on it in the same way one would today place focus on one’s right hand, and then change focus to one’s left. At the level of this “Knowledge” which is the primal energy all is connected all is one. With it one’s consciousness transcends the whole world and all in it, they are united with the force that surrounds and gives existence to everything.
In the Torah are found sound combinations formed from initial letters of words, or final letters of words. Just which words and how many are used will depend upon the nature and the function of their usage. These letter combinations need to be properly oscillated through the human voice. When mind is engaged and voice is activated and the proper sound combinations flow forth from the two combined, actual force of resonance can be created that serves as a vortex of sorts that enables access to the higher reality and more so, to channel a portion of that energy into our physical plane. Torah is not to be merely read like a book, it is meant to be chanted like a song. When one essentially sings the Torah in the right way, the melody penetrates the boundaries of consciousness and connects to levels deeper within the unconscious mind enabling it access to the higher dimensional planes from which we originated. This is the secret of the Ta’amim (cantellations) by which the Torah is chanted when read in public.

In Biblical days, the prophets knew how to travel through the appropriate vortexes back to the home dimension. Mind you, such an excursion is no easy task and access is guarded by the “flaming sword that guards the path,” There was a is a danger involved. If one is not “pure” many forces can interfere from one’s unconscious mind. The mind can become ‘unhinged’ if one is not properly grounded by the proper behavior as defined by the Laws of the Torah. Without this its possible for on to go “insane”. As the unconscious mind unleashed can be a overwhelming thing one needs of firm grip in both worlds.

Thanks Eliakim,

Nice to know you are still lurking around, and that you come out of the woodwork to deliver the response that I could not manifest about Merkaba! I think the bottom line summary (in my own words) is that the physical technology of building a Merkaba is useless without the connection to the mind of its "pilot". In fact, one could say that is THE KEY which makes it function.

With this level of Torah embrace, one can, like Adam in the higher vortex of Eden, “see from one end of the universe to another.” This means that through connection with the inherent energy within everything one’s individual consciousness can expand to be able to recognize anything, anywhere and to focus on it in the same way one would today place focus on one’s right hand, and then change focus to one’s left. At the level of this “Knowledge” which is the primal energy all is connected all is one. With it one’s consciousness transcends the whole world and all in it, they are united with the force that surrounds and gives existence to everything.

This is similar to another post where I described how, on my path, I have developed slivers of capability to see beyond my current time track...back to previous tracks in my existence and beyond into my future. It really is an act of transcendence, and it begins by getting yourself "right from within."

Thanks again,
RMT

Can't say I've ever heard of this Merkaba thing. Though I do find it interesting that the Ark of the Covenant appears to have been built along the lines of being a capacitor.

this is why i plan to introduce inside the structure my human mind interface device wich simply consist of a coil head band around the head that can capture your mind energy and pulse it thru the device thru the cadeus coil at every corner of the machine also i plan to introduce on the upper portion and the lower portion of the machine a serie of light that would blink in a rotation pattern and just behind the light a serie of magnet shape in a cadeus formation again to make it pulse at the same time , i think with all theses ingredient i would use the best of all thing to creat a time travel ship wich is compact and work with simple technology, in fact it would be another BX , the only thing i need to prepare once again is my spiritual side because im beat up right now and have no energy to do anything i must get back into shape .
cheers
Dr Z

Im not really sure something as simple as a 'coil head band' is enough to control an electromagnetic device. at least something small in the context we are talking.

I understand the idea and the fact that this 'scalar' radiation is 'alledgedly' a force that pervades all others. but i have always has a problem with the notion that brainwaves are magically absorbed into an electric current and subsequently exert enough influence to change its resonance (regardless wether it can be detected or not). The otherway around, certainly, but the minute electrical waves projected outward by the brain is practically nothing to a high voltage current.

Also, how is a device with no software going to now how to decode and amplify a particular thoughtform. If we put aside romantic notions for a minute, does anyone here seriously know how to even begin to start writing code for that...with a sneer and a wink - i'm guessing not!

Because make no mistake, singling out a single thought from with complete precision and amplifying it is the only thing that will do. Harder still would be for the 'driver' to focus on the thoughtform enough for any secondary device to recognise through all the noise.

The Alpha state of trance is not enough (in my humble opinion) for a decent fixation of a particular thoughtform. As many hypnotists may know, bridging the gap between the conscious and unconsious mind in the alpha state, in any meaningful way, can really only be done with hidden phrases (NLP) and subtle gestures. In other words there is to much interference still.

Theta is best as Delta offers no control (at least not solo) but you must go deep.

I dont know many people that can slip into that state an lay on the cusp of Delta whilst retaining conscious direction still.

Which means there are probably other states of consciousness and brain activity that are more likely to be practical.

Going along the lines of vibration/frequency of spoken words, why not incorporate a "stonehenge model" in this referenced context;
Sound Expert Raves About Stonehenge 'Concert' Acoustics
"The most interesting thing is we managed to get the whole space to resonate, almost like a wine glass will ring if you run a finger round it," he said. "While that was happening, a simple drum beat sounded incredibly dramatic. The space had real character; it felt like we had gone somewhere special."

I was just speculating combining the two effects of shape upon space for the effect it could have on vibration (citing that above article).

Wild stuff ^^. It's interesting how patterned ring/s can serve to amplify/resonate vibration.

farfetch idea i put them in the maybe box , i will look upon your idea at a later time but thanks for the your input. cheers in startign to introduce the electronic tonight