A boxing comic grey opera

raythegrey

Timekeeper
raythegray.jpg

Hello All. I belong to a boxing forum, full of Dawgs and Pounders. After a short while there, ok, my first day, i got banned.Something about hoping Nancy Reagon being thrown into the coffin with Ronnie. Suffice to say, i begged and whined and was re-instated. However, in the interim, in rl, i saw a UFO on June 15, 2004, no shite..and so did Betty, my wife. From subsequent conversations with my Dad, we assumed it was those little grey alien ass probers . When i returned to the forum, i decided to register as Ray the grey , instead of Stigrayos. I, and Chris, who is going by the nic Doodle,
doodle4.jpg

have run with the idea.
Now, to boxing. Zab Judah got hit once by Kosta Tsua, fell down ,got up, chicken danced, grabbed the ref by the throat, and eventually threw chairs. Bernard Hopkins , known as Nard, i have turned into Testicle Head . Oscar dela Hoya, is the Golden One . They fought on Sept, 18,2004. I was cheering for Oscar.
John Riuz , a current heavyweight champion, is a boring holder accused of snuggling his opponents. His nic name in rl is the quiet man. He has been beaten by Roy Jones Junior, RJJ , who loves to fight roosters. He had three fights with Evander Holyfield , who in turn beat beat Tyson, twice, Tyson bit Evanders ear .You will prob recognize other boxers, Trinidad, Mayorga.
The forum moderator is called Glaxor . His nic on another forum, a war game forum, where we had to go when our server crashed, is MOTHERSMILK.
mothersmilk.jpg

I , of course, was on that forum two hours, and had every previous member out to get me..they even hacked my puter. As you can see, i made the mod fulfill a Jesus role ..i know who to ass kiss! Poppa, dayglow, doodle{chris} , trank, bangie girl, are fellow forum members..
Now..i must warn you, this story is x-rated . It gets pretty rude and nasty. So, if you think you might be offended..
Dont read any more.Click the x..and remember not to return.

<font color="blue"> [/COLOR]

Are you a grey?
Doodle n i be greys, though our probe is not a sexual thing, but a spiritual joining of the grey and human species...unforunately a side effect is those with latent homosexual feelings become <font color="pink"> [/COLOR] gay...i fear i have changed ...a quiet man...and Marvelous Hagler forever.
gay2.gif
... There are gay greys, though they are greys from the 2nd of the known worlds, who through testing at a young age, if possed of a warrior spirit, and a certain level of cruelty, are sent to the thirld world for training in ancient arts. Their probe becomes a weapon, a method of.. RAPE .. and the gay greys are our warrior class. It is still not a sexual preference, though as our time spent on earth increases,...some of us...are beginning to have...certain human feelings. I find myself getting a little flustered over Laila Ali...and my 11 inch probe becomes erect, and twitches...
doodle4.jpg

Doodle is a gay grey...a true warrior ..with a streak of cruelty. He often strikes out at me with the story of Willie dewitt, and how Bert and Joe Frazier closed his show... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/mad.gif
We set out to live on earth to create a heavyweight boxing champion. A hybrid grey boxing champion. Who knew, the story would take on epic, biblical proportions...If you require more knowledge of our kind, please continue to read.
Warning..x-rated material..no kids.

Job Description to Masterbate a Horse
horseass.jpg

Well, ya need the tools for it. Rubber boots, to lock their back hooves in place. Golashes, according to the Brits, horse wankers the lot o them. Tossers too. Next, you will be needing a rain coat and rubber pants. It can get rather wet, as you can imagine. Top that off, ohhh, a silly pun, with a gilligin style hat. Next , you will require industrial rubber gloves, with raised bumbs to allow a firm grip. I get mine made special, as i have an 11 inch probing finger . You will require a large amount of vasaline. You will need to apply this liberally to your gilligin hat. From behind, it can be quite a stretch to reach your horses...willy...as they tend to be rather well endowed. Blush now, men nod appreciately to themselves, someone cover angelgirls eyes. You just may...i repeat may... just have to stick your head up that horses ass . I know. I know. Its nasty. But i believe in you. You can do this. Finally, a copy of "mares weekly " to keep the horses interest. Hope i have been of some help /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

poppa.jpg

Poppas Job
Ray smelled ass its coming from his prober

Ray walks directly to Poppa . "I understand your here to apply for the job",he yells at Poppa. "I understand that you come well prepared and truly qualified" "That your head has been up many a horses ass, lad." Poppa flushes, but then shly nods his head. "Yessir, Mr. Grey, sure, i have had my head up horses ass, whole lotsa times. It runs in the family, my father and his father before that, horse rooters. The neighbours used to talk about our horses, said they had the cleanest asses on a horse they ever seen. I can do this here job.I knows it. Please Mr.grey, can i stick my head up this horses ass, then give it a reach around."? " Say, thats a mighty long finger you got there, can i touch it?" "Sure", Ray replied, "get real close to it...can ya smell that...ya can ..good..does it make ya think of anything?" "Well, yessir, Mr. grey alien sir, it does". " It makes me feel all warm and cuddly, relaxed some how, like i was home with my Momma". "Well, " Ray replied" aint that just funny you mention that....

Poppasmomma.jpg

Poppas Mommas Song sung to Queen, bohemium rhapsody

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor grey, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy probe, easy go
A little high, little low
Anyway Poppas Moms ass blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me

Poppa, just probed your Mom
Put a neck pinch against her head
Pulled my prober, now shes wet
Poppa, her fun has just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Poppa,s Momma, ooo
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters

Too late, your Mom has come
Sends shivers down my spine
Body's aching all the time
Goodbye everybody - I've got to probe
Gotta tap your Moms fat behind and face the truth
Momma, ooo - (anyway your ass wind blows)
I don't want to die
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all

I see a little silhouetto of a grey
Scaramouch, scaramouch will you do the fandango
Thunderbolt and probing - very very frightening me
Mommameo, Mommameo
Mommameo, Mommameo
Mommameo Figaro - magnifico

But I'm just a poor grey and nobody loves me
He's just a poor grey from a alien family
Spare him his life from Poppas Mommas monstrosity
Easy come easy probe - will Poppa Momma let me go
Bismillah! No - she will not let me go - let him go
Bismillah! She will not let my prober go - let him go
Bismillah! She will not let my prober go - let me go
Will not let your prober go - let me go (never)
Never let your prober go - let me go
Never let my probe go - ooo
No, no, no, no, no, no, no -
Oh moma mia, moma mia, moma mia let my prober go
Poppa Momma has a vaseline put aside for me
for me
for me

this part sung by Poppa,s Mom

So you think you can probe me and gaze in my eye
So you think you can probe me and leave me to die
Oh - can't do this to me grey
Just gotta get more - just gotta get more probes in my rear

Ooh yeah, ooh yeah
Nothing really matters
Anyone can see
Nothing really matters - nothing really matters when your grey self is probing me

Anyway Mommas ass wind blows...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblence to person presented in this work is purley unintentional .

scene 1

"Hello sports fans, im Johnie Greybanks ,and welcome to "Ask the Grey' the hottest boxing online show in the three known worlds. Our show tonight will consist of members of our studio audience posing questions to our expert. And without further adue, heres the host of our show, the grey of the 11 inch probe, grey to the boxing stars... Ray the Grey !!!
raythegray.jpg

Ray walks onstage to pandemonious applause from the crowd and hits his mark. The crowd screams like Dayglow getting it on in a threesome with fat girls. Ray smiles at the audience, blue luminous eyes sparkling and flashes a quick smile. Joeylewisbrush , grey fanatic , throws his boxers onto the stage. Soon the auditorium is filled with boxer shorts and panties flying toward the stage. Chants of "Ray the Grey "rise to a fever pitch. Ray raises his right hand and unfolds the 11 inch probe. The chants switch to "probe, probe probe". Ray lowers the hand and the audience quiets. " Shall we rise for the singing of the national anthem, 'A Touch of Grey' " Ray askes the audience. The audience rises as one and croon the anthem, hands upraised with index finger pointed to the air. Audience member Calmwhite takes this opportunity to snatch panties from the stage and runs to the corner, his treasures bunched up tightly to his nose.
scene 2
Ray takes his seat at the desk, designed to simulate the bridge of the Starship enterprise. "Right, lets get started right away . Yes, you , at mic number one, you have a question?' View shifts to the front row, where a young black male is seen removing the phallic shaped mic from his mouth. Ray laffs, and states "ya know, women never seem to want to get their mouth too close to that mic...its long, grey,big nob on the end...they afraid it might spit or something..it aint real...sonly 7 inches long, ...and nothing that colour comes that big"
jabjudah.jpg

The young man smiles and begins ' Ray, love your show, and those songs, Dayglow and How Deep Does your Probe go ..great shite. My name is Zab Judah and i would..." Suddenly the question is curtailed as the air is filled with flying chairs. A pitched battle ensues , with several injuries to the audience members. Ray is rescued by Johnie Greybanks, who diverts Zabs attention from choking Ray by flashing a picture of Kosta .
scene 3
Order has been restored on the set. Ray has finished coughing from the choking and asks for the next question. "Yes, you lovely young thing on mic #2. As the camera panns onto mic # 2, the audience gasps. There, wearing black knee lenght boots, black mini leather skirt, and topless, stood a vision of unparralled italian/peto tican...tora ricen...tora rican peto ruco...wanna be mexican beauty, without the back hair dominant of women of that heritage. In one hand she held a leather riding crop. Attached to her other hand on a chain was a naked beast, bald, huge, and quite possibly the ugliest creature in the room. The beast growled and snapped, occasionally licking the ladies boots, before returning to licking its own genitals.
t_mscartman.jpg

" Hi Ray the Grey, she purred with the sweetest voice ever heard, 'im your biggest fan , My name is Bangie , and this dawg here on the leash is Trank .' At the mention of his name, Trank howls and began to root in his own anal orfice" "Welcome..Bangie, my lord you are pretty, for a pure human. Say, that trick Tank is doing with his nose...has he ever masterbated horse before?. Takes a real knack to do that...gotta get your head right up the horse ass. That lad there has real talent. The job was filled for awhile.. but the last fella went in so deep even Doodle couldnt rescue him . You have a question?" Bangie giggles, then beats Tank around the face with the crop. "Yes, i do Ray. Is it true you are gong to be at the Oscar vs...ummm...who is that old guy...only ever beat a blown up welterweight....oh nuts..i forget" Ray responds with a smile, " no, not nuts, its Nard." ..." I can understand the mix up, his head is similiar to a human testicle." "and yes, Doodle has given me tickets to the upcoming coronation of the new middleweight champion, the Golden One, who will " goldenfy ' nuts...uhh...Nard. "And i have something special to announce, the Golden One himself has heard of my exploits with a certain heavyweight bear snuggler, and has asked me to do a special favour." A collective gasp fills the hall, broken only by chewing sounds coming from the corner Calmwhite was in. "Oscar, has sent me his school ring, to wear on my probing finger !, Ray announces. Pandemonium erupts from the crowd, with cheers of "golden one' yelled repeatedly. Tank takes the opportunity to anal root a willing audience member named Dunceson. scene 4
As the crowd settles down and Bangie beats Tank and Dunceson with her crop, Poppa suddenly rushes to the stage. Grabbing a mic , he wipes the running snot from his nose with a backhand.
poppa.jpg

" Ray, hey man, i got outta that horse, at last. Best job i ever had Ray, thanks man...i sure know my way around a horses ass. Ya never know who i saw up ahead of me in that horse ass Ray... Haglerbiotch. You member him Ray, he is always hanging with John Ruiz . He didnt wanna leave that horse ass Ray...said it reminded him of Glace Bay, Cape Breton, though he said the horse ass smelled better than the Bay. Any way Ray, thats not why i am here. You stated elsewhere that greys do not perceive probing as a sexual act, Ray, that greys have no concept of human sexual acts, and that it is definetley ... NOT GAY . But Momma is pregnant Ray... Pregnant!!!! Pandimonium erupts from the audience, as Ray stands up and yells, " this show is over...emergency meeting of the flock' Unseen, Haglerbiotch and Dunceson sneak off The scene closes with the audience reciting
"SO SAYETH THE GREY,

The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblence to person presented in this work is purley unintentional
. Treason Scene 1 Haglerbiotch and Dunceson scamper quickly away from the pandemonium at the TV hall. Reaching his 73 Dodge pick up, Dunceson reaches for his cell phone . "Thanks man, " he yells at Hagler Biotch, but i thought i heard that runny snot nosed horse wanker say that you were up a horses ass, that it reminded you of being back in the Bay."? "I was," replied Haglerbiotch, but Bobe Bryant came along, introduced hisself to the Horse, and then started getting it on with some back door action....kept yelling ' i be a star damnit, i be on TV...i be a KING in america.'" Hagler continued, 'then he started yelling at the horse, says he knows the horse was just a cow anyway and wanted it, deserved it, and that if it opened its mouth he was going to bring up the horses sordid past in court, cause even though that aint allowed, he was Bobe, TV Person...a KING." " I was just minding my business, thinking of home, when he arrived with his perversion." "Who ya calling "? Hagler asked as the Dodge flew out of the parking lot, maxed out at 20 mph. Dunceson replied" Time to call the BOSS, man, he has gotta hear this."
Scene 2
Huddled deep in the underground bunker at Cheyene , a major gathering was happening. Cheyenne, home to Norad, was not a particularily happy place to be at during this time. The PEOPLE of the US, were beginning to ask questions about the "Terrorist" attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon. It had been revealed that the airforce had stood down that fatefull day for over an hour while the remote controled airplanes were directed into the WTC. The report that a civvie air traffic control operator had phoned Norad to help track the aircraft, who had turned off their transponders before the terrorist had even entered the cockpits, only to be told by the sargent answering the phone that all top brass were running from the building, had not played out well. Gathered at this meeting was the entire ruling elite of the US.
cowboy1.gif

President Bush, medicated heavily on anti-depressant., concentrating heavily on a "See Spot Run" booklet. His lips moved silently along as he stumbled over the words. Next, Rumsfield, owner of the tightest sphinctor ever probed by a grey.
dickcheny2.jpg

Dick Cheney, strapped to a heart monitor and electric paddles, sat drooling in his own feces, playing with packs of edible oil products, food replacement for the school lunch program. "Ketchup as a vegetable... pffft..Reagon was a pussy at this sort of shite! "he drawled,. Codolizza Rice sat humbly at Colin Powells feet, gazing with her big doe eyes, whispering to him over and over" show me your big scud missle, just one more time, baby"

Rounding out the table, Osama Bin Ladin, silent oversee of the US secret services , responsible for creating and fostering the El Qada myth spewed onto the US public. Osama speaks up and asks" What are we going to do about those dam greys, they could be a problem...if the Muslim faithful...ahahahah...those sheep...ever find out that grey exist, that blows the whole thing wide open. They need to believe that this is it, that there is just only earth, and that martydom will lead them to a heaven full of nude fat women' . Its so succesfull i got this Dayglow fella showing up at the office, screaming he gots too have that cellulite booty, waving a crusty kids sock around." Suddenly the crash of a door flying open startled the asembled crowd. As Cheney grabbed handfulls of his own feces and gobbled them down, 'yelling mine, mine, and Haliburtons, the oils all mine " a large shadow fell over the table. With a gasp, President Bush rose to his feet. "It cant be" he yelled "not you!!" Scene 3
Ray the grey sat quietly with a few leaders of the grey flock. William Shatner sat in an armchair to Rays left, absently stroking the business end of a bust of his favorite racing horse, TabZyson. The business end was exceedingly small, and it is thought that the horse,s tragic death was a suicide. Just couldnt handle the giggles from the other horses. Doodle sat across from Ray, deep in thought . Tony the Grey stood in a corner, next to Freddy from the Gratefull Dead, who had faked his own death to work for the grey underground. Marvelous Hagler , resplendant in a peuce moo-moo, tight silk pants, and heavily adorned with gold chains, all carrying small gold "probers". ,sat to Rays right. Marvin quietley sang Elton Johns " Rocket Man" to himself, marveling at the irony of the song; his relationship with Elton, the obviously phallic symbolism of the song title, and the connection to Ray the Grey and the subsequent probing." Poor Ray", Marvin thought to himself , " so innocent at the time of my probe, he wasnt aware of my latent homosexuality, and what it might do" . " But he has done me a true favour , and changed my life forever". " I must help this creature". Rounding out the group was Poppa . He was not a pleasant person to look at. Hair plastered and matted with horse shite , he still wore the rain gear and gollashes he required for his vocation of horse masterbator. Poppa had become quite skilled in this job in a short time, having come from a long line of horse masterbaiters. "My Pappy n his daddy kept their horses ass real clean" was his favorite saying. Poppa was an elderly sort, and still a virgin in the human concept of sexuality. Borrowing his friend Dayglows crustified kids Wilson sock
WILSON.jpg

when they attended the Shelly Winters Rosie Oddonnel national fat nude womans pie eating and mud rassling contest didnt qualify. "So, Ray asks,'anyone have a suggestion" He continued, ' you know i cant be responsible for Poppas Momma getting pregnant. I have no concept of what humans call sexuality. We dont procreate like humans, and our probing experience is based on a spiritual bonding level between our species. It is not, repeat not...GAY !
doodle4.jpg

Doodle springs to life and stares at Ray. "Its simple Bro, its like this. You gotta go over to poppas Momma house, see" Doodle stands up' then ya gotta grab her like Bert Cooper" 'Hey" Ray yells "dont go there" Doodle continues " and just like Bert to ole Willie Boy, you member Ray, Big Willie Dewitt, Canadas great white cowboy heavyweight, ya member him Ray" "Bert pounded your boy, Ray, he fucken "SMOKED him Ray, did ya see the blood Ray, didya, ran outta there like dayglow running outta the Fat Girl Whore House with out paying...ya remember....hey, love ya bro...why ya holding your head bro....bro...ya goinn to see Poppas Momma ...bro? --------------------

The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblence to person presented in this work is purley unintentional .

The Plot Thickens Scene 1

Deep in an underground bunker at Cheyenne, home base to Norad, carnage has occurred. President Bush
cowboy1.gif

lay face down across the table, pants around his ankles, evidence of a wild rape still ooozing down his legs. Disturbingly, a satisfied smirk was on his face. Shining from the area just above his ass crack, a tiny bald patch was evident, as if the President,s ass hair had been shaven . Colin Powell lay semi -unconscious on the floor, untouched by the intruders. His pants were around his ankles as well, as Colin had pulled them down on the hopes of being savaged. He has swallowed almost a 8ball of Afghanstan opium as the intruders has broken in, a reflex from his days of pimping his ass and dealing drugs in his early youth before he discovered that a young black male could go far in "this mans army" . Unfortunately for Colin, he had been watching a video for the Village People and had mistook it for an actual recruiting ad. His hopes of being properly 'reared' in the army way had taken a dramatically disappointing turn, but he was satisfied to know that he was responsible for the "dont ask, dont tell' policy towards homosexuals in the armed forces. Things were far worse for Dick Cheney . Dick had further defacated himself , startled by the door crashing open, and by being forced to watch his beloved President be violated. The President,s courage had impressed Dick, who noticed that every time the attacker seemed to withdraw the President had reached back to desparetly attack the violaters hand in a death grip. However, Dick was unable to reflect further on his Presidents courage, as he was being tortured systematically by Haglerbiotch and Dunceson, who were alternately zapping the Vice President with the electric paddles to stop his heart, allowing Dick to become lifeless for 5 minutes, before zapping him back to life. Fortunately for the nation and Dick, brain damage did not occur. Very little oxygen had made its way to the Vice President s brain in many years,and Dick had learned to live with out an active brain. Condoleeza Rice, sat naked and untouched in the President chair, begging some one to violate her. She was ignored, and was beginning to think that perhaps she should take up Rosie Oddonels offer to switch sexuality teams. Rosie was being stalked by someone named Dayglow, who kept trying to convince Rosie that he needed her big fat booty, and had taken to leaving crusty kid sized socks on Rosies door. Rosie was hoping that to have a fine thin chocolate ho on her arm would dissaude Dayglow from further stalkings.
donqueen.jpg
xtesticlehead.jpg

Don Queen and Nard stood huddled together with Osama in the corner. Don knew immediatley who the real power broker in the room was and was trying desparetly to work out a deal with Osama. Off in the other corner, the third member of Queens entourage had spent the last ten minutes trying to have his gay way with Donald Rumsfield. Cries of frustration erupted periodically, as this silent man, this ...quiet man, was unable to penetrate Rumsfields anal passage. Don occasionally laffed at the ...quiet man, whispering " tight eh, im the most anal retentive man in the world" and "try harder damn you' . Don began to talk to Osama. "I would love to add my malaquious quintessentialized typomorphical grandiose verbiage to your singularly scintillating webfiscucifation. " Osama turned to Nard and said" what the feck did he say?' Nard responds" look at my head, just look at it, i got a head shaped like a human testicle. I gots to get up in the morning and shave it, gots long straggly pubic hair all over it. Osama shakes his head, disgusted with himself for looking at Nards testicle head and having fantasies about his favorite goat back in the cave. "listen nuts..ummm Nard, i dont give a feck about your testicle shaped head, what the feck did that man just say?" Nard continues on like he hasnt heard a word Osama said, " ya know what they called me at school, when i was growing up in the mean streets of Philly...monkey head, cause my head looked like one ball off a monkey, all shriveled n such. Me , the Nard...middleweight champ of the world, going for history baby., they called me monkey head. Osama looked at Nard, and flashed back to the good old days he spent growing up on the Bush ranch in Texas, and how he used to wait until little Dubya would fall asleep ,then run over, whipp his robe off, and hang his scrtum on the dubyas face. "Listen teabag, im gonna ask ya one more time..what did he say?' " Well, " said Nard, " do you know i eats toilet paper every day...that way i has a self cleaning butt. " Osama shakes his head in disgust, and is just about ready to reach for his copy of " Goat n Man Sex" when a silent voice spoke up from the ...quiet man . " Don knows that you all conspired to blow up the WTC with remote control planes to get your Pearl Harbour event, and has figured a way to get us all the things we want." Intigued, Osama pulled a pie pan from out of a desk drawer, stuck it over his ass for protection , and walked to hear what the ...quiet man had to say

Scene 2
Ray the grey, grey to the boxing stars, walked quietly into Poppas Mommas house. Rays head still slightly pounded from the migraine that always hit when Doodle brought up the Willie Dewitt fight. " Willie...Willie, what has become of you..' Ray hummed to himself as a self healing mantra..' Bert and Joe, came to town, and closed your fucken show...' Doodle could be a cruel grey at times Ray could hear Poppaa Momma singing happily to herself , crooning the new hit single that Ray and Mike Tyson had recorded following Mikes devastating loss to Danny Williams, " I Bit Him My Way' was climbing rapidly up the charts, and Ray was sure that the fans of Dawghouse boxing would be satisfied that Rays probe following the recording had allowed Mike to more easily master the art of the snuggle in the ring. Ray stopped humming when he reached Mommas bedroom and entered the room.
Poppasmomma.jpg

"Hello Momma" Ray said, "you look lovely today, i see you have decided to shave your chest hair, excellent idea. I thought i was going blind last month when we went to the beach, evey time i looked at you i saw shimmers....took me awhile to realize that it was just your body hair swaying in the gentle breeze" " Momma" Ray continued, we have to talk" "Ray, " Momma replied " my grey love, my probe, i have something wonderfull to tell you...Im pregnant!!!' "Yes" Ray stated "Poppa pulled his head out of one of Shatners horses ass to come over and tell us the news. He has certainly become versatile in masterbaiting horse" "Well, you know, his father and grandfather were famous horse masterbaiters...could clean a horses ass out quicker than dayglow blowing a sockfull at a Sally Struthers famine concert." "Ray" Momma interjected, "arnt you excited to be a father, i know you told me that you couldnt procreate with a human, that you had no concept of human sexuality, and that the probe..oh your sweet precious 11 inch grey probe..heh, and i thought something that big could not come in grey...was a spiritual act between our two species...but Ray, you surprised me with your technique and fantasy play" Ray looked at Momma with a quiet thoughtfullness. "Momma, could you tell me what ....I...have been doing with you recently...i..have had a migraine of late...the Willie thing, you know, Doodle and his cruel streak..and i have memory lapses" "Ohh , honey, grey of my life...you have been wonderful this last month, sneaking into my room, late at night, wearing the mask, writing me notes that we musnt talk, that it would ruin the Zorro scene, writing to me that for me and my love you had a human penis grafted to your body so you could pleasure me like a human. Ohh, Ray, it was so wonderfull...except that you always wanted to enter the backdoor, and i had to insist you take me from the front, like the strong quiet man you are. I didnt mind that you gagged repeatedly as we made sweat love Ray ..i know it was hard for you , but for our love Ray you came thru for me. I didnt even mind when you shaved my ass hair Ray..said you wanted to keep it for a rememberance of our love...and Ray...how you snuggled Ray...i have never been snuggled so much in my life..it was like i was trapped Ray, and couldnt move my arms....wonderfull." Ray stares at Momma with a sick expression on his face. Finally, he approaches Momma and begins to whisper urgently in her ear .As Ray speaks,Momma pales and trembles. As Ray finishes, Momma collapses on the floor. Ray picks Momma up, places her on the bed, and whispers to her that he will make things right. As he prepares to leave, Momma calls to him, "Ray, my love, i accept the truth of what you say, but i cant exist like this. Pass me that coathanger Ray, and shut the door on your way out, no Ray...the shame is too great for me to see a doctor Ray...this act must be done with the violence it was committed on me...thank you Ray...do not tell Poppa Ray....the kid has done so well lately masterbaiting horses that he has moved outof the basement into dayglows apartement...they spend their nights at the fat lady who acted on the Drew Carey show...apparently she knits kids socks now, and dayglow is obbsessed with socks...protect my boy Ray... Ray shuts the door, and with new found determination sets of for headquarters.

The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblence to person presented in this work is purley unintentional

Dayglows Pad Scene 1
dayglo.jpg

"Hey Poppa, ya wanna go see the Delta Burke concert," Dayglow yelled from the bathroom, where he was removing from his cavity the remains of the three pizza pops he consumed as nutrition through the course of a day. Somewhere in his brain, Dayglow had an intuition that a diet of pizza pops was probabbly not the most healthy way to fuel his body,but given his many sexual issues his diet was the least of his concerns. Dayglow thought that his fetish for fat nude women and kid sock masterbation had been another result of his first contact with a grey starship. When the ship, an exact copy of the Starship Enterprise had landed in the Arkansaw field where he had spent his child hood, Dayglow had kicked his nude cousin out of bed and ran to see the commotion. Dayglow didnt help matters by intruducing himself to the first grey off the ship, Doodle, by announcing "welcome ta Arkansaw there , little grey buddy....say thats a mighty long...finger ya got there...can i touch it...say, thet cant be real..cause nothing...grey...comes that big. Y,all picked a fine time to arrive in Arkansaw, its halloween, we luve it here in Arkasaw on halloweem, cause its pumpkin time....and we alls love to pump our kin...ya gets it." Doodle zapped him immedietely with the stunner, as Doodle hates poor puns. Indeed, Doodle has personally hunted down Spider Robinson , author /creator of Callahoun Salloon, and gave him a good dry probing for making all those nasty puns in his book. Spider now lives a gay lifestyle in West Vancouver , another victim of latent homosexuality blooming in a human after a probe. Doodle forgot to move Dayglow from away from the ship when they took off, hence giving Dayglow his name....Dayglow now lite up a room brighter than the fish belly white of Rosie Barrs ass, an ass that Dayglow tagged as frequently as possible. Poppa was sitting in the living room, listening to DJ SpiK-Grey play the hit song, "I Bit Him My Way" on the radio . He had removed his horse wanking clothing, and had put on his favorite cowboy Pj,s, adorned with pictures of Ronald Reagon wearing nothing but a cowboyhat, sitting on a rocking horse, playing with his own feces in one hand and a package of ketchup in the other. Momma had been a big supporter of the Reagons , and had insisted that Poppa forgo other vegatables and concentrate on ketchup, because if the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES said it was good enough for americas young, it was like hearing the word of a KING, as the president had been on tv... and being on TV meant you were a KING. " No sir, i might just have to pass on that one" Poppa responded, i had my head up a lot of horses asses today. I am an excellent horse wanker,ya know, my daddy and his...." "ya ya ya, " Dayglow yelled ' i know man, your family had the cleanest horses asses in the tri county area...but serious, if your tired maybe we could just drop over to Oprahs house, ya know...Bleedmans left her, and she calls me all night, says she gots a need to smell wool...i suggested she jump Rosie Oddonnel if she was into smelling wool, but she got all upset, said not that wool, but my kid sock. I gots to have a piece of that brown round booty, ya know...reminds me of my cousin Larry..and the time me and larry had with them pigs in the barn...hahaha" Poppa blanched as he listened to Dayglow ramble. Poppa liked Dayglow, but he was rapidly becoming disgusted with Dayglows obbsseive need to screw fat nude chicks and wank into a kid sock. As he looked around the room, he shuddered at the nude images of Rosie Barr, Rosie Oddonel, Winona Judd , and Delta Burke Dayglow had plastered his walls with. Most were stained, and dried crusty socks littered the floor. Sticking his head up a horse ass for an eight hour shift left him feeling cleaner than hanging with Dayglow for half an hour. Poppa was saved from trying to let Dayglow down gently when the door burst open.
jabjudah.jpg

ZabBosely stood breathless, having run from the floor below, heaving and blowing. Zab facied himself a boxer, but knew next to nothing of the sport. The run up the stairs had taxed him, so he tried to drop into a chair. CRACK ! Magically , without visible assistance, the chair swung up into the air and whacked Poppa across the head. Poppa dropped as quick as Dayglow blowing a load onto J-Lows big fat booty. Before he could rise, Zab had had launched himself at Poppa, wrapping his hand around his neck. A piched battle ensued, ending only when Zab lost focus...and Poppa hit him with a slap. Zab dropped, then jumped up, only to go chicken dancing around the room, eventually stumbling against Poppa. Suddenly, Zab regained control, and yelled" Poppa, Dayglow, emergency meeting at the grey headquarters, lets roll" . Dayglow, so excited he forgot to wipe his cavity, just grabbed his favourite sock, racing to folow Poppa and ZabBosley out the door.
Scene 2

t_mscartman.jpg

Bangie and Trank had returned home from the earlier taping of the "Ask the Grey" , distraught from the news that Poppas Momma has been pregnated by Ray the grey.. However both were distraught over this news for different reasons. For Bangie, the distraught came from a simple biological fact...she had fallen madly in love with Doodle. This love was not the normal love for her domimatrix slaves, such as Trank. Her crop whipping , genital piercing and urinating on her slaves had no place in this love . This was the REAL DEAL kind of love, where she would gladly submit her life and own identity for Doodles simple acknowledgment. Doodle professed to be a gay grey, but she had no doubt that her charms could change him, if only she could have a mere moment of his time alone in his room. Indeed,the car backseat would suffice, for having grown up in New York, where a young girls favourite line was" get off me dad, yer crushing my smokes ", Bangie was sure she could accomplish her mission .It had been a source of pride for her that she could move a normal male to ejaculation as quick as Dayglow could fill a sock at a Pork nRibs Buffett for the Obese Nude Woman restaurant. The news that greys, normally incapable of conceiving human sexuality , whose probe of a human was a spiritual bonding between the two species, and was most definetely NOT a GAY thing ... were now capable of having children with a human host, conceived through copulation, thrilled her to the very core. As Bangie cleaned the blood and gore from her crop, she began to hum quietley to herself.
Trank was not a happy beast. Cursed with a bald head,and most definetley the ugliest person in any room he entered, he had tried desparately to regain his beloved attention. In the car on the ride home he had probed his own anal cavity. This was the third time he had completed this act today, and he was sure his pal Poppa would have been proud. Poppa had come from a long line of horse ass rooters, and together they had practiced rooting various horse asses. Trank considered himself a pro. Trank was disturbed that Bangie had taken no notice. Trank folowed her from room to room, performing various self inflicted sex acts that would have gagged William Pickton , Canadas newist and most notorious serial killer, who killed his victims and fed the bodies to the pigs in his barn. William was captured after police began to find naked, dead women, the first with a cheerio in her navel, the second with shreddies , the third with...well, it became apparent rather quickly that they were dealing with the biggest.... cereal killer of the ... post .... Dahmer era. Whew!! As Trank violated his body, his anger grew to unparralled proportions. His vision began to narrow and redden, his face began to twitch uncontrollably, and at odd moments he would suddenly loose control of his bowels. Trank began to clench his hands open and closed , making massive fists that cracked and popped the cartlidge .Just as he was ready to snap, to loose it, his beloved turned to him with a smile... YES! OH YES MY BELOVED MY QUEEN MY MISTRESS. ..she was going to notice him, whip him for having bad thoughts and treat him like the shite he was... and suddenly Bangie began to sing
I know your probe in the morning sun I feel you probe me in the pouring rain
And the moment that you wander far from me I wanna feel your probe in my arms again
And you probe me on a summer breeze Keep me warm in your love and then softly leave
And it's me you need to probe
CHORUS: How deep is your probe I really need to learn 'cause we're living in a world of fools probing us down When they all should let us be We belong to you and and the grey

With a cry louder than Dayglow screaming his love for Della Reese of the new Fox show, Touched by a Grey, Trank tore from the room. He knew what he needed to do. Ohh,it was all so simple now. He was going to kill Doodle /ttiforum/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Now now, gentleman, i think the following says it all, the #1 song on the charts,#1 with a bullet, the duet, "I Bit Him My Way"
miketwyson.jpg

And now, the end is here And so I face the final cuwtain My fwiends, I'll say it queer I'll state my case, of which I'm cewtain I bit, Evanders ear, and with full mouth twaveled each state pwison highway And more, much more than this, I bit him my way
raythegray.jpg

Rays turn
Regrets, I've had a few But then again, too few to mention I probe, thats what i do, i do them all without exception I planned each each probe of course, Im carefull with my choice of lubricant And more, much more than this, I probe them my way

mike turn

Yes, u probed dem all,but can you say, you ever bit them I'm sure you knew Ruiz, that he was gay and he was smitten with all his opponents he snugged them in and then he whispered that i was what he missed cause he wasnt bitten

Rays turn

I've probed, I've laughed and loved I've had my fill, my share of probing And now, my tears will flow because im longing To think I probed so much And may I say, not in a shy way, "Oh, no, oh, no, not me, I probed them my way"

Both Mike and Ray

For what is a grey, what has he got? without a prober, then he has naught For Mike to bite he truly feels, it must be the ears of the one he fears. The record shows I dealt the blows and bit him my way! Yes, it was our way

Scene 1 ATLANTA
evander.jpg

Evander Holyfield answered the door to his mansion in Atlanta, and damn near passed out faster than Dayglow ejaculating at a Japanese Female Sumo rassling championship. Standing at the doorway, stood Ray the Gray and a person best described as the spitting image of Major Payne. From the spit polished boots , up through the numerous medals to the top of his ebony shiny head, the person screamed military training and bearing. Before Evander could collect himself , the military person balled up his fists, threw his head back, and screamed "Ten-Shun,you one eared whore mongering bastard..this here is Commander Ray the Grey!!" The military man continued " Commander Ray respectfully requests an urgent meeting with you, and it best be happenning quick..i am a fucken ex -marine [censored]...hurry man, the gooks could be anywhere" Evander was flumoxed. This happened often with Evander when he had to deal with the real world outside of the boxing ring and the bowling alley located in the back end of his mansion. He stared at the marine, back to Ray...this went on for four minutes while he slowly worked out in his head what he was going to do. During this time, the Marine bent over to Ray and whispered in his ear "this nuthugger looks like a homo..can i kill em..dont like homos...we make them enter the navy in the military son." Ray,well aware that Evander no longer contained his full facilities, whispered loudly to the marine" Now now, George 4 , you must remember, Evander is slow of mind" "Terrible things have happened to Evander in his life..he isnt anywhere like when i first met him.....Rays blue luminious eyes drift upward ,and he flashbacked to the early1990,s...a young Evander had attended an open air religious revival officiated by Minister Shylock Grey,in the hopes that the good minister might find the holy spirit calling him to perform a miracle, and allow Evander to regrow his mangled ear. Evander had not been able to wear a hat properly since losing his ear in the ring, and was tired of children teasing him. Evander has attempted to chase the children away, but his eyesight was shot and he lost them in crowds....Evander had not been able to wear his glasses since the biting incident..kept sliding of his face . The minister had merely laffed at Evander when told of his request, and told Evander that he should consider himself lucky to have only his ear chewed off, that his opponent had confided to the good minister that he planned to eat a " lions" children in the future. Ray continued to daydream of the day, until his mind visualized the perm his mother grey had put in his hair, making him look not unlike Richard Simmons, gay extrodinare trainer to old fat women. Dayglow attended those classes religiously, often arriving home late with out any socks on his feet.
Evander made his decision. He stood back from the door and motioned for the two to enter. As Ray and George 4 followed Evander into the next room, Ray counted thirty one children in the playroom. Ray had heard that Evander had led a playboy lifestyle, and being the World heavyweight champion had given Evander the duty to spread his championship seed . After settling Ray in a chair and sitting at his desk, Evander opened his mouth to speak. The sound of crickets woke Ray with a start, and he noticed the marine had also drifted off, standing ram rod stiff. Despite snoring heavily, one eye remained open on the marine. Evander was still looking at Ray, and it was apparent that despite Rays nap, Evander had yet to speak. A further five minutes passed, until finally words erupted from Evanders mouth."And the Sovereign Lord says: Because the people of Moab have said that Judah ....{.ezekiel 25-8.} '

jabjudah.jpg

Suddenly, all the chairs in the room sprang to life and attacked the marine, flying through the air with great force, striking him about the head. Pulling his hand gun, the marine calmly shot every chair. Amazingly, he remained asleep, a true testament to the US forces, who remained asleep all day on Sept 11, 2001, while remote controlled airplanes flew for an hour around the country, finally buzzing a nude golf course...twice..before crashing into various targets. Flight 77, flew off under remote control into the Atlantic oceon, the controls having malfunctioned. The pentagon solved the problem of creating a greater kill count for the Pear Harbour event by shooting a patriot missle into the newly constructed and almost empty part of their own building. To this day, the pentagon has claimed that the impact of the plane crash was so decisive, that no dna evidence could be recovered to positivley indentify just one human remain. No aircraft wreckage has been released also. Brainwashed by CNN and TV.. those on TV were KINGS , the american people had not demanded true answers. Ray turned back to Evander after the last of the chairs had capitulated like Tyson falling on his bitch face from Williams girlish blows. Ray opened his mouth to speak, but the sound of a doorbell intervened. The marine, opened his other eye, noticed the chairs, his smoking gun, and smiled. He walked among his fallen foes, and pulled his knife. "gonna cut me off a ear of each o these here gooks..gonna count coup, like we did over in the nam..damn couch potatoes, you dont know... YOU DONT KNOW ...I lived the life...get off your couches and live a little...damn civvies.....hey, you with the loopy hat...give me a hand cutting off these here chairs ears will ya... Ray tripped Evander as he was running to attack the marine from behind, and Evander rolled out the doorway. Picking himself up ,he opened up the door and smiled..but the smile quickly vanished.
chandralear.jpg

Standing on the doorway was a crack ho named Chanda Leer , obese, weighing 450 pounds. Beside her stood a young boy, ear deformed, flicking jabs at flies. "This hern is yers, and that the REAL DEAL sucker..hey Ray, tell Dayglow thanks for last night..tell him he forgot his sock...told Dayglow to give me ten and make it hurt...he done me five times, quickly, and punched me ina face. Luvs that Dayglow, has too, we be cousins from Arkansaws. Oh, tell Poppa thanks for taking care my dogs piles....had a great big pile on it, poor little pit bull...great big roid on it...massive....i calls the roid "Mosely". Yessir, lookng at thet dogs roid hanging outta it ass, i couldnt think of nothing but the suga man...anyway Ray, that Poppa, he sure can clean out an ass like ...." Evander shut the door on Chandaleer, having grabbed the child by the hand and yanking him in. He directed the boy to the room containing the other 31 children he had produced. Evander returned to his office, sat down ,only to have the doorbell rang again. Smiling , Evander got up to answer it, On the door step was Lavanda , another crach ho....Evander took one look at the child who had a bowling ball instead of a hand and yanked the child inside.Over the next two hours, fifty four fat crack ho arrived with children in tow. As each surendered one eared children to Evander, they called out to Ray, asking them to send their love to Dayglow. Finally, Evander rewired the doorbell and set the dogs loose outside, Screams of terrified children and crack hos eventually faded.
Ray decided to come to the point "Heres the deal..ummm...real deal...i have a sneaking suspicion that a mutual friend of ours has been causing trouble for me. He is a quiet foe, this silent man. I have have told you repeatedly that i am sorry for being the grey who probed this..quiet man..but i was a young innocent grey at the time..unaware of human sexuality, and most definetley unaware that my probe... a NON GAY probe...had the potential to unleash latent homosexuality
gay2.gif
. The damage done from that probe has haunted me for years...and i know it has been a hardship in yur life. After three fights with this ..quiet man...having been snuggled and robbed off your titles, after having been probed in each of your three battles..i need your advice. I need to know if he has a weaknes that i could exploit, someway to defeat this ... quiet man . Evander, can you help me? Evander looked at Ray, and his heart softened like Dayglows dick after filling three sockfulls at a Kirsty Alley film festival. Evander came close to Ray and whispered in his ear. Ray nodded, and a smile came forth on his face. Pulling back, Evander opened his mouth and said" The Lord said to me "Son of Grey, you must accuse OHolah and Oholbah of all their awful deeds. they have committed both adultery and murder-adultery by worshipping idols and murder by burning their children as sacrifices on their alters . Then after doing these terrible things, they defiled my temple and violated my Sabbath day! On the very day in front of their idols , they boldly came into my temple to worship! they came in and defiled my house! Ray nodded wisely Ray turned to leave and noticed that the marine had dropped one lump of feces on each chair, all perfect three coilers. Ray looked at the marine and asked" the nam"? "Sir, yes Sir!!! the marine responded. As the marine led the way from Evanders house he spoke "Do you mind if i ask sir, just what did that one eared whore master say to you at the end there . Ray responds "He wants his ass crack hair returned"

Late that night , Evander bolted upright in bed, and queried" what did Ray mean i am slow of mind?"

Scene 1
Trank waited patiently outside the grey headquarters, crounched in a garbage dumster, randomly pawing thru the effulence and filth, occasionally finding a morsel of broken egg shells and old tea bags to suck on. Its not like he had anywhere else to go. His beloved mistress , the tawny Tora Rican/Italian domimatrix Bangie, or The Lady Bangie
t_mscartman.jpg

had this very day professed her love for Doodle, the gay grey warrior. Not gay as in a sexual way. Gay in a grey sense referred to the warrior class of grey, genetically altered and trained by grey warrior masters on the third of the known worlds. Doodle was further enhanced to be a warrior in that his genetic makeup contained DNA from Canadas greatest pugilistic warrior...he who was named Chuvalo ...the monster from the land of the frozen dawg turd who first took the dancing fool the full fifteen rounds . Trank had come to realize that his beloved mistress had fallen for the grey when she ignored his anal rooting procedures and his other acts of sexual depravation for the entire day. This occurred after learning that Ray,the kind, gentle grey to the boxing stars had supposedly impregnated Poppas Momma :eek:. The concept that Doodle may be able to ...procreate with her in a human fashion, and possible conceive a young grey grease weasel , had driven Bangie into a frenzy. Being a female from Tora Rico, Bangie was hopeful that a coupling with, and subsequent foaling of offspring from Doodle, would negate the chance of any female prodegy having to suffer the shame facing all female from that tiny island state... back hair growth to rival a sasquatch. Further, in the event of said offspring being male, it would hopefully not be afflicted with the twin curse of being a pussy, coupled with an intense desire to be all things....Mexican. Years of untold combat for the males of that island state had also resulted in a shame full fact ...all were born with bullet hole marks in their back . None of this mattered to Trank now. Trank was quite insane. As he reached a long finger into his anus to probe his little roid...he now longer called his hemmorid his little "mosley" as Chanda Leer, Dayglows fat sock knitting crack ho had absconded with that term for her pittbulls mighty massive roid, and had warned him off using that term or face" copyrite infrictins "...Trank began to hum quietly to himself " I Bit Him My Way" , and plot of the many different ways he might kill Doodle. Suddenly, the sound of a car door slamming alerted Trank that his prey may be approaching. Pulling his finger from his ass, and giving it a visual look over before placing along side his nose for a sniff, Trank peeked out of the garbage bin to see who approached.
Scene 2
Ray the Grey, the worlds formost grey to the boxing stars looked out at the Florida landscape from his space rover and and smiled. With Ray was his trusty sidekick, George 4, ex marine....SIR!!!... a man of steely discipline , and the ability to shite perfect 3 coil loads on 'coup " . Sitting quietly in the other seat was Dayglows newest friend Mark Jon, xtian extrodinare and wannabe nazi president.
markjon.jpg

Before meeting Dayglow, MarkJon had spent his evenings at his stern fathers side, reading ancient middle eastern fairy tales of good versus evil, sheepishly believing the pap his dottering father doled out. Together, MarkJon and his father discussed the legitimate murder of abortion doctors , and what fun it was to shoot them from rooftops. Plots were hatched to destroy the world reserves of frozen stem cells, so Superman would never escape his wheelchair hell ..".gawd mussta wanted it thet way son...never liked the looks of thet feller anyway, son...think he is a homo..gotta get camps for them homos...believe we xtians can cure em too...and dont forget the jews n them there First Nations people...shoulda sent them a little more smallpox blankets back in the early days of US. exploration...." . Virginal still, MarkJon had been introduced by Dayglow to the world of fat nude chicks and the joy of a Wilson sock. Indeed, MarkJon absently toyed a Wilson in his left hand, as the Rover landed on the owners private runway. Ray jumped up and announced to the others, 'know why i like Florida fellas...its cause its full of Canadians ...and that fact alone drove the literacy rate up 100 fold" Hopping off the steps Ray took a deep breath and immediaetly started coughing . "Jaysus jumped up Murphy..woowee it stinks in here , smells like ..sheep...like we was visiting Carlos-Britain place after he had a wild Friday night.....and something else...i cant quite put my finger on it... " It's Chicken shite, Motherfucker" yelled a voice as a strange creature jumped from a bush. What a vision. Dressed head to toe in feathers, emaciated from the loss of roids and the move down from heavyweight , stood the man hisself , none other than the great "we" ..as in "we going to kick his ass' , the fastest.... "Blam, Blam Blam"!!!!!! The bullets from George 4 rattled in quick order! "NOOOOOOO" Ray the grey yelled and froze, much like president Bush froze when told of the WTC attacks, and further after his failed joke that "thet there was one poor pilot" MarkJon collapsed on his kneees, holding up his middle eastern text and chanted in a quavery voice.."When Athaliah, the mother of King Ahaziah of Judah..." 2 Kings 11
jabjudah.jpg

POW!!! CRASH!! BANG..quicker than Dayglow blowing a sock load at a Carnie Wilson nude picture convention, quicker than Cheney cashing in on the Iraqi oil fields, every chair on the Space Rover tore loose from thier bolts and tore out the open door. George 4, excellent marksman and experienced chair killer, turned his attention from the chicken creature and began to shoot chairs. Running out of bullets , he pulled his combat knife..screamed " I aint Major Payne Motherfucker...I be ICE CUBE... " and slew the rest of the chairs. Ray stared through the gunsmoke...and slowly dropped his jaw. There standing before him in his resplendant rooster costume, with three bullets stuck precisley 1 centermetre into his feathers...stood a grinning face.... "I ...I...i dont understand," Ray stammered..."how did you... "Well, it was easy for we," replied the chicken man..." thet there marine fired his shots at we from his right hand....and only the left hand shot can hurt we...." Ray gulped and nodded..."you truly are... THE BLACK SUPERMAN "
rjj.jpg

Scene 2
Osama Bin laden had had enough of Nard .
xtesticlehead.jpg

Don Queen and President Bush had forced Osama to let Nard tag along with him as the scouted out the location where the killing of Ray the grey and his gay grey warrior brother Doodle would occur. It had been decided that Ray and company needed to be elimanated as quickly as possible. The evidence that grey existed would not play out well for Osama in the middle eastern world. The uneducated, starving masses needed to believe the fairy tale that god thought man his highest and only intelligent creation on the one planet in the whole universe to support life. Martys would be difficult to entice with tales of vestal virgins and clean goats in the afterlife if they knew the afterlife was just a marxist plot to befuddle and opiate the masses. "Ahhh, goats" Osama murmered to himself, and began to drift off into his latest fantasy...he and Carlos Britain set loose in a farmers field with hundreds of male goat and sheep.....
xtesticlehead.jpg

"say man" interrupted Nard..." i tied this here jock supporter over my head but it dont quite reach all the way around...can you give me a hand... you dont know what its like man...having a testicle shaped head..." "Did ya know, when i go out inna cold, my head wrinkles and shrivels...aint fun i tell ya...me, middleweight champ of the world...." "did you know, in school, i would hold my head in my hand, and people yell at me, hey, tea bag...yo...monkey brain....you feeling "nutty" today boy....it aint rite, i tell ya... Osama opened his eyes and stared at Nard."Its true, his head does look like a human testicle" he thought to himself...and i can sympathize a little but if he mentions just once more that.. "Hey' yelled Nard"ya know why i eats toilet paper...it because i gots...' "A self cleaning [censored]', yes i know scotumhead, now can we concentrate on the plan. Its important you know, not only for my cause, but for your presidents. Ray the grey knows of the govermment conspiracy to have WTC be the "Pearl Harbour" event they needed to get iraqs oil, and if Ray lets it out that Bush and his cronies , together with myself and the mossad staged the WTC attack and killed all those innocent people so Bush could get saddam for being nasty to his daddy...why , the US public may actually put the comic books down, turn off entertainment tonight, and gawd forbid...stop shopping. " "Ya , ok, so i know the plan..its gonna happen during the fight eh...k, i get it...now, can ya help me spread this monistat cream on my head...i gots this yeasty type rash on my forehead...did i tells ya , i was poor growing up in philly, and Momma used to scrape my head to make bread..." Retching, Osama walked around the ring and stared thoughfully at the stands...yes, it was all coming together... September 18, 2004....it will be a glorious, golden day...

' Brian Dayglow,s song"
dayglo.jpg

oh, shes never too fat for me shes never too fat for me tits to the belly , 3rd chin to the ground, oh, shes never too fat for me
i got my box o kleenex and my kids size Wilson sock
WILSON.jpg

gonna look at the fat ones tities, and play with my deformed cock
oh,shes never too fat for me shes never too fat for me tits to the belly 3 rd chin to the ground ohhhhhhh...shes never too fat for me

"Unknown 156 pounder doodle most pious and good has agreed to face Tito Trinidad in the ring folowing the manhunt for The Smoker initiated by a ho on the prowl for easy loot." Carlos -Britain, author of the above article put the copy of The DawgPound Daily onto the kitchen table and turned to watch Doodle, recently revealed to be most Pious and Good, work the Wave Master.
doodle4.jpg

"When his (Tito's)camp called me I wanted to say yes right away," said Doodle when Carlos asked him of the article.. "Fortunately my manager who is away in Florida - Ray the grey - was able to reach the yes button with his 11 inch finger from his Nortel Cell phone...good Canadian made phone, eh...get ya stock cheap, ya know.""I can't wait to SKOOL that bum from teeto geeko."Showing unusally grey skin and grease-weasel jabs and bobs, Doodle focussed on a heavy training session."This," said doodle "is for my brother Ray the Grey." WHACK! The heavy bag boomed as Doodle ripped into it. He has 2 words taped at eye level on the bag - STONE COLD - that he says provides motivation."I got nothing against porca reekings, but i do again those 2 words," said doodle, harshly and crypitically, scowling angrily through non-scowling huge dark eyes between sessions on the bag.."Since Ray left in the Star Ranger for Florida, I'm on my own down here. I need money to pursue my dream, which is to create the best grey-human hybrid prospect I can and then send him in there to win the heavy crown for the greys ."To do that I understand I need to step in there against Tito. I feel he's overrated as much as I will be underrated -- and he underestimates my left to his own peril.Really all he's ever done is lose to Oscar and Nard and beat a mexican with a fragile chin - a rarity and fluke in itself," said Doodle the good and most pious.Doodle roared, "Tune in and watch me shock the world, all you Tito nuthuggers." as he landed hook after hook. Carlos backed up to the window, and knocked a flowerpot out the window .
Five floors below, Trank, driven quite insane by the knowledge that Bangiegirl was madly in love with Doodle and wanted to conceive his child , was hiding in the dumpster, munching on old tea bags and egg shells. Trank absently rooted his own ass. The odd whistling sound seemed to be getting louder, and a shadow was growing rather quickly around Tranks body. Trank looked skyward, and was nailed between the eyes by the falling flowerpot . Trank dropped quicker than United Airline stocks after September 11, 2001, where some 4, 000 "bet' trades were made on the stock dropping, where only 3 had been made the previous year. These 'bet' trades were done eletronically , resulting in hundreds of millions of dollors profit to those involved, mostly member of the Carlyle group, led by George Bush Sr, and James Baker. The FBI has refused to release details of the investigation, and have stated that no charges will ever be laid.Two hours later Doodle entered the kitchen and settled down beside Carlos , refreshing himself with a glass of protein drink, two glucosamine, and three oranges. "Coach always said to pound back an orange er two after training, helps the recovery" "But you know i didnt invite you here to talk proper nutrition about myself Carlos....the matter i need to talk to you is about your nutritional requirements." Carlos stirred slighlty and glanced at the door...Doodle merely smiled, confident that his grease weasel speed could stop Carlos from escape. " I wanna tell ya a story, Carlos, a story that my Pater grey told me one time. He said that decades ago the crew were conducting a snatch the snatch operation down in South America. Can you guess where in South America that might be Carlos? Well, i will tell you.' Sit down, " Doodle ordered and effortlessly pushed Carlos, who had stood up, back into the kitchen chair." It was in Peru, Carlos...Pater said they snatched a fine young peruvian goddess...a lovely creature , long dark hair, sleek firm body, absolutely no back hair ...unlike those creatures from Tico Ryico...""Pater said they returned to this women many times, coming late in the night whilst the fine lady slept. Eventually, after carefull harvesting of her ovaries, some genetic manipulation...her ovaries were returned to her. She became a fine breeder for our hybrid human grey. Many of her children have become fine citizens of this world. Unforunately , problems have developed."
Trank regained consciousness when he heard the excited voices of Poppa, Dayglow, and ZabBosley, running by. Holding his head, feeling it throb, Trank crawled over the side of the dumpster and wandered into the street. SMACK! The city bus punted Trank into a high arc and he landed back into the dumpster.Trank moaned twice, reached back to insert a finger in his ass, and passed out.Poppa, Dayglow and Zab entered the grey headquarters and were directed by William Shatner to make them selves at home. Shatner, earth liason leader sat stroking the business end of a bust of his favorite race horse, Zab Tyson. Poppa sat and turned on his favorite tv show, Wannabe Mexicans, a documentary detailing the struggles of a people from a tiny island state, Portica Rito, who desparately wanted to be mistaken for Mexican. Dayglow immediately started rooting thru clothes drawers, tossing socks over his shoulders, muttering at the Stanfields, giggling "MarkJon" at the kids size socks. Dayglow suddenly froze, and stared with disbelief at the copy of Nude n Fat, A Delta Burke Pictorial. Looking around, Dayglow snuck the copy under his shirt, grabbed a Wilson sock from his back pocket, and bolted to the bathroom. ZabBosley looked at Shatner fondling the exceedingly small business end of the horse bust and said" Dude, thet there horse...it got a small dick...win any races? It be the whitest horse i ever see, what happened to it?" Shatner replied, "it committed suicide...said it couldnt handle the laughter from the dark stallions...and none of the mares would have anything to do with it. .." Over in the TV chair, Poppa clapped his hands and sang out of key to the show. Dayglow emerged from the bathroom, his Wilson swollen to 7 times its size 4, weighing close to 15 pounds. Noticing that no one was paying him the least attention..... , he bolted to the window and dropped his load.In the kitchen Doodle continued his story." The first problem is that the offspring of this Peruvian godess are missing a unigue enzyme...forcing them to look for an artifical source. This source can only be found in ....sheep. It is no secret that you reek of sheep. Many have accused you of having carnal knowlege of sheep..but i believe that ewe have tried to pull the wool over our eyes...by dolly , you have been raming lies done our throat!"" It has also come to light, that a few members of her offspring, have moved to Britain, and have been influential in the British Poodles government ...that spineless Dubyas lapdog, and lover off all things Bush." Indeed, it is said that one of these hybrid peruvians, assisted in the MURDER of, and subsequent cover up of a mid level goverment official who leaked to the BBC that the Iraqi War WMD estimates were false, and that everyone in the British cabinet was aware.Doodle suddenly pointed his 10 inch probe at Carlos-Britain and cried "J'accuse!"
jabjudah.jpg

At this moment, Zab Bosley looked at the bust of the ZabTyson horse, and asked Shatner "why, a horse like thet, white stallion, very rare to see a champion white stallion, even with its little...business end... musta costa ...Crack, Smash, Pow !!!! At the sound of the word costa ...Zab Bosley suddenly jumped up and chicken danced around the room, Falling, he regained his balance, and launched himself at Shatner, wrapping his hands around his throat. Poppa , hearing the sounds of a battle, immedietly turned his back, and crawled under the bed. ZabBosley screamed into Shatners face."I hope you didnt pay top dollar fer thet horse...hope you bargained..hope you ... jewed da man down."Crack, Smash, Pow !!! Suddenly every chair in the room flew thru the air, raining down on Zab and Shatner. Shatner finally nailed Zab with a neck pinch and a bitch slap, knocking Zab unconscious.Distracted by the noise, Doodle glanced towards the other room. Carlos sprang to his feet, and slashed his right hand at Doodle. His 13 inch...brown...ish... probe ...'my gawd thets big," Doodle marvelled.. caught the gay grey warrior, {gay as in genetically enhanced on the thirld world to be a warrior ,combining Grey, with human DNA from the monster from the north...the CHUVALO ...} in the throat, driving Doodle back and to his knees. Running at full speed, Carlos dove thru the window, and vanished into a transporter beam, disappearing as quickly as the forensic evidence located in the rubble of the WTC and Pentagon, carted off and sold overseas to the Chinese, both eliminating evidence and poisoning Chinese people with the fallout from the micro nukes Dubya and Rumsfield had given to Osama to blow the base of the towers out, allowing two steel framed , asbestos built building to totally collapse into fine dust and powder, the first two steel framed building in history to ever collapse from a fire that was extinguished within minutes of the planes and cruise missle attacks on the buildings. New film depicting a remote control pod on the bottom of the 757...the only 757 in history to have a pod, had also captured a cruise missile exiting the airplane mico seconds before the plane hit, to better destroy the building. This film has been ignored by the US public, who had returned to watching Entertainment tonight, and the hit show, Probed By a Grey Angel. The female manager of the company, who watched in horror as the plane hit her offices, was glad that the owner of the WTC, who stood to gain half a billion dollars on its reconstruction, had invited her suddenly to join her at a secure air base just that morning. She was surprised to see Dubya himself arrive at the secure air base later in the day, babbling over a children goat story he had read, stating that little Osa had recommended it, that Osa dreamt constantly of goat, much like Dayglow dreamt of a orgy at the Wilson sock company with Delta and Oprah. "Gonna do a Salt and Peppa" Dayglow would often cry out in his sleep.
Trank awoke in the trash can and stared up at the sky. He was seriously having second thoughts about killing Doodle. Bangie was his Mistress, his dominatrix, the love who beat his anal rooted ass with her crop, who boasted that she could make a man ejaculate quicker than Dayglow cornholing a forum of warrior gamers.But this was getting outta hand. The bullet wounds the males of his island state were born with were filled with crushed eggshell...his head was now Joppy looking after Nuts had beat on Joppys meat...and the impact from the bus had broken several bones. Sitting up, Trank muttered, "it just cant get any worse." One second later, 15 pounds of Dayglow filled crusty Wilson arrived squarely on Tranks head. --------------------

THE DAWGMA OF THE GREY .

This part introduces some of the religious crap i blasted onto Jon Mark, a hard core Christian..Xtian. Very fundamental, very conservative politics. An [censored]. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Its basically the ot, nt, and just a few, of the gnostic text thet were discarded by the early xtians, misgiuded fools. Can you believe they eliminated THE GOSPEL OF MOTHERSMILK ....xtians knew him by HIS title THE ANGEL OF THE LORD . They almost got it right, just forgot to mention HE was a GREY, with a 12 inch Probe <font color="red"> [/COLOR] .!!!Lets take another look at this, shall we:

Luke 4 The tempation of Jaysus
Then Jaysus, full of the Holy Spirit, left the Jordan River. He was led by the spirit to go out into the wilderness,2 where the Devil tempted him for forty days. He ate nothing all that time and was very hungry.Tsk...the spirit was the transporter, the wilderness is the ..4 th planet...where the watcher of human souls resides... called Rohan. He didnt eat, cause of space sickness.
3 Then the devil said to him"If you are the Son of gawd,change this stone into a loaf of bread "MOTHERSMILK " declined this offer to use the replicator, as their existed a prohibition against sharing technology.
5 Then the Devil took him up and revealed to him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment.Tsk...you think they flapped wings and flew....space ranger, see my ray the grey.

Shall i continue, Wanker? Have i convinced you yet of who i am, because i am what i am, ya know...thet ..is a famous quote... POPEYE said it lots after slamming down spinach. I must admit, i am having trouble swaying JM. He will not listen to a reasonable debate.He will not accept that others may interpret the WORD differently than him, and still be correct. He is stiffnecked...and YHOVAH...will simply forgive him. There is no sin in our religion....for who is without sin shall cast the first probe. Again, I leave you now, for the battle draws nigh, the day of Armaggedon, when all will be revealed....September 18, 2004.

God Stops Prophecy

Hmm, not sure if it makes one "iota" of a difference. Now, there is a hidden meaning in the term iota...in biblical xtian history. Matter of great debate in church dogma...nows a chance for you to perhaps log on google and go look it up...say, you know yer bible..im a little confused...in the OT, i believe there is a section of books grouping together the Prophets? And i faintly remember, thet sum where in there, gawd speaks up and says
yhovahsmaller.jpg

"hey...you doing the cactus buttens..ya ,man, i know, the hands melt...listen, im sick of you guys. You smell...like goat. And ya keep fecken up everything ya write down. I like women, ok? i dig em..you guys jest keep crapping on em. Smarten the feck up. All the way back, women jest get nailed by you guys, {say...thet gives me an idea} you even blamed Eve for Adam getting a ripper and tearing off a piece..you cant blame em....i hadnt ivented the island of terti Rica yet...no hair on her back side...no sir .......it is my bad , tho...i hadnt thought of a Wilson then
WILSON.jpg

...im not fecken omnipotent , eh...piss of... it wasnt till i met a red-haired little midget circus porn freak with a hankering for chubby nude women...thet i thought of a Wilson....""Any way, im done with ya. No more phrophecy, ok. NONE ...And if one of ya tries, its false. It wont be true..no more inspired word. Its a fraud, it will be proven a fake...like a fighter from the future.. HE OF THE TESTICLE_SHAPED HEAD ..who will receive his smite from a...GOLDEN CHILD..."ya like thet booming voice, eh...scared the piss outta Moses...wanker...dropped a slab of commandments too...my finer ones...talk of sheep and wolves, and how sheep always dig wolves...and hockey, i declared it the ..HOLY..sport, jest a level above boxing..and one day..im gonna have a son..and i will set him loose on the world...and he will wear the mark of a champion...99....and he willlook to the world and he will give thanks to..his mother!!!! Well, feck me, and me up at 4 am for practices, sitting on the cold bench , getting a little "mosley' roid coming outta my holy hole..ya like thet play on words...no, dont write thet...stare at the hands n listen...any way, must go now, their are two other worlds i must attend....and a 4 th....who one day will be heard from earth..rohan....where he who cares of human souls resides...say, like this here space Rover...all my best angels use em now...messes up the locals eh..cya later, alligator!'Now, i dont know about you, but thats what i read. End of prophecy. Imagine. It says in those prophetic books, that after them, all who follow with prophecy...lie. \When did you say revilushuns was written? ad 79?Perhaps your father can assist you, JM. I dont recall jaysus, after he let thomas toss nickels thru his holy hands, say any where that phrophecy was back in gawds good books. No, sir, think he may have actually...preached and warned against those who would follow in his name.

No, Really, gawd STOPS PROPHECY

QUOTE (Jon Mark @ Sep 7 2004, 02:15 AM)
markjon.jpg

If your going to talk about Christianity you must put Christian and not Xtian...because the tian is not the main point...the point is Christ. John is not a prophet. He was inspired by God. You don't believe so I can't convince you and I won't. But for those who do believe the Bible, they know that God the Father sent his word through many dreams and inspiration. Prayer is a powerful tool my friend. You say there are no prophets? I think you may be a prophet of bail. Maybe you should go ahead and get stamped in the forehead. Seems you're pretty set on your destination.
raythegray.jpg

Thet, was funny. Didnt ya mean baul, from thet ancient religious sect, ...never mind.So the ot says prophecy ends, INSPIRED word ends. You avoided the answer JM. And here is a hint, JM..gawd demands that we call him on stuff...he digs it. I believe the big santa might even like us..he made us in his image...look at old Moses..he origionated the term..kibitz..to haggle. He saw that burning bush and went...bah...thet aint nothing..and he talked gawd, he haggled gawd into saying "I AM WHO I AM"..but the inspired writters edited the MOTHERFECKER at the end. Doubting Thomas...stuck a finger in jaysus holy hands, used to sit around the last 40 days, and idiliy drop sand thru the holes...kinda made em all dreamy and groovy....Answer the question. If gawd says in the ot end prophecy..inspired word is done...and that all who try in the future are liars...what does thet make John?Like i said last post, please go ask your father. He may have a theological explanation. i dont require your hysterical babble about "well, you just never believe anything i say, yer a mean little grey hybid..with a nasty little 11 inch prober and your going to my hell..or jail ,where we put our immigrants and minority and pot smokers, and soon, we will get those abortion doctors and every women who aborted, and those muslims..i dont like em..deport those feckers, even the merican born, they be posers...and those spanish, now my maid is nice...but get rid of the rest..and the french, those inventors of democracy, they killed theocracy...get rid of them..but the chinese stay...kinda funny lookin and we do need laundry service, and get rid of the irish, gotta go, if they ever sober up they will rule the world, and then...got em all gone now...except our african friends..ewww gotta be carefull here, even Lincoln favored setting up a colony for them after the civil war..not many mericans know this..feck em any , get rid of them just leaves me, and my white independant babptist bre...hmmm..those First nations fellars...what do we do there !!!!!"but i rant , JM, its fun to pick on renecks..its easy. My friends have asked me not to stoop to the easy mark, but to be creative. So, i aplogize. I take all this back..cause we are friends, rite? Dont want Feroz coming in here, he is extremely tired answering emails. Lets just say i was..practicing for my next the grey story.its been a fun b-day. I am 17, 000 of of my years, only 43 of earth. wanker...lol..ahahhahaa...wanker, he said wanker...brown is the colour of poo...ahahahahaIncredible

The Religion Being Revealed
markjon.jpg

QUOTE (Jon Mark @ Sep 7 2004, 04:55 AM) Joey...you're falling for the same ole tricks that all professor's play. Most all of them think they are so intellectual that there is no higher being and they are kings. Professor's are known to portray their knowledge and manipulate it towards their students so they are brainwashed and they take the professor's views. Don't fall for that man. When teachers start giving their opinions...that's when you turn the switch off. These are the same people that say human life came into being through a big explosion....hahaha...how crazy is that.
raythegray.jpg

As crazy as old santa going poof....dont ya give yer Gawd credit for the big bang , JM, yew aint denying science to yer gawd,, aint ya. Got me pretty good on the Corinthians JM. But those were Pauls words, and he came after the Prophets. I think he was a false one. Nutty as a fruit cake, talking of the gifts of the holy spirit...lists em all off, but says love is bettern em all. Qualifies these gifts tho..even the prophecy...seems it takes another xtian to interpret them. Speak in tongues, takes a xtion to interpret, have a vision, takes a xtian to verify it, claim ya heard from gawd, takes another xtian to verify it. Hmmm...i see a trend. Wanna get some verification, tell em the holy spirit, who is one part of a ...trinity...entered ya like he did the virin..and then have another xtian verify it. 'Yep, it was the holy ghost dude, the big holy spook, along with daddyo, and the hippie...my fellow xtian said it happened to him, i verify that..so its true.
"Bah. Gawd, said the prophecy stopped in the ot. Paul, was a false prophet, who created a bastardized mixture of jewish traditions with roman, greek, and eastern mysticism poppycock. Paul, creator of the modern Roman church, was the false prophet jaysuswarned of.He was an anally repressed freak, with a terible affliction from overdosing on some gawd awful road and having a hallucination about some dead guy he was working extra hard on.So i wont accept Corinthians. Mebbe, i might accept words ascribed to jaysus. Have yer daddy look up the chapters in John about this great Communicator. And then jaysus talks of the holy spirit of truth. And keep in mind, though JM..the term MOTHERSMILK.... because this person is my jasus..and HE is the LIGHT, THE TRUTH, AND THE WORD. And of HIM, there will come a true prophet...a great COMMUNICATOR, shining white bright like sun shining on MOTHERSMILK

so...think i will wait for feedback, before i continue.
little rude eh... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/kiss.gif
we need more smilies in here... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/cry.gif