"The future ain't what it used to be."

Back from IllonnaTR758.4568

Transient001

Timekeeper
Friends of EarthTR125.0121

Hello my friends, I have returned from my long leave of absence from the forum. However there was trouble back at Illona and as Chronohistorian should know that planet is quite vital for the preservation of the temporal line of more than fifty billion worlds. It is good to be back, my back still hurts, old bones are still creaking with the slightest movement and unfortunately I am still as old as always. I hope we could get to forumalk, that is a new word I just learned from my grandchild forum-talk, get it? Hahaha.

Until later becomes now.

Re: On Planetary Temporal Relations

Chrono

As always you make comments without thinking about it.
Every single particle in an universe belongs to the same time line. If a traveler makes perpetrates a paradox in a far off distant planet it would still change the very fabric of that particular timeline for all that universe. Only because a paradox does not translate into known historical changes does not mean that it does not change that reality.

Imagine if an asteroid, a really big one, collides with a planet when it should nothave happened and sends that planet into a rogue course against a another stellar body it wouls change the entire timeline as it destroys the worlds where in a million years a race of humanoids would have been evolved and uncovered a powerful technology that would have eliminated hunger through out the galaxy. Would not that affect the entire structure of temporal prime.

Worlds are not isolated from one another, on the contrary what transgress in one waves off into the rest in ways we can not even imagine. That said, you would have to agree now that in order for a timeline to be complete all of the variables that compose that universal matrix must be taken into carfeul consideration.

Until later becomes now.

Re: On Planetary Temporal Relations

I agree. changing one thing could alter the time line of the universe but destroying a planet without going back in time will do nothing

Back