"The future ain't what it used to be."

Collective Consciousness

TheCigSmokingMan

Timekeeper
Collective Consciousness - Does it Exist

Is mankind capable of dreaming and making reality?

Is this why men of peace are mysteriously killed?

The Illumanti doesn't want mankind thinking about peace.

Is this why their are a flood of violent movies and video games? To make people dream of war?

In this new year....

Dream of a Peaceful World

TheCigMan

I was dreaming one time and that dream didn't fully come true but what I remembered a name of it did.

After the dream and during the day I saw the first of the word and then near the end of the day I saw the second half of it. Don't know if it means anything.

I think that the violent video games are preparing us for war and for the youth to get used to the blood and gore of war.

There's no doubt that the ruling cabal have their spiderous probosces stuck into the guts of the Hollywood dream factory and have paralysed them through various threats into producing material that will draw down the collective mindset of the general population into something like cattle.

I do believe it exists.. They also call it the Akashic Records. Robert Bruce's "Treatise on astral projection" had some information about this collective consciousness.. This frequency would be like a library with all the events that are going to happen and all the events that have already happened..

If you're really good with out of body experiences you should be able to project to this frequency ..

Back