Hakan Nordkvist

gamerz31w

Chrono Cadet
Can someone explain me how Hakan Nordvist from Sweden actually from present times meet older himself from the future so that his quatum copy from the past made him look younger in our planet Earth in this very galaxy named Milkyway.? Did he time travelled? Both bald symbolically got tatoos on her arms. Mathematics and physics in the middle school were my metaphorical mythical ancient Achilles ’Heel my educational weeknesses to difficult to understand. You know ladies and gentlemen one of european continent ancient greek mythology. I heard he was swedish plumber.

I prefer to behave act like super hero of universe,multiverse than one of Sons of God(Yahwe-jewish god,male deity). No offense so called baby boomers(behaviour for instance,as an example always judging,complaining)vs millenials. No scientologist(neonazi creativity,occult imagination magic) puns intended. No roleplaying…etc.

You will be happy to know that your posts are now being used to train our analysts in the MYRIAD crypto linguistics department. Your dangling participles have been an invaluable contribution to the greater security of our shared phase reality. Kifflom.

What do you mean? What are you talking about? Please explain ladies and gentlemen?

Could it be something more like quantum super computer for instance,as an example Skynet from Terminator movie series? From in the past,present and future since estimate circa Anno Domini of years of 1980’s-1990’s.

One would certainly benefit from something as powerful as a quantum supercomputer to perform temporal calculations and projections. Accuracy really is everything in bridging the thresholds of time.

However, many folks forget that temporal “wormholes” do exist as part of the fabric of the greater continuum. These exist more or less naturally and require no special equipment or advanced technology to utilize. You merely put on your best traveling clothes and step right through. Of course, these are rare and rarer yet is the individual who happens across the occurrence. They are also unstable and thus inherently dangerous.

Nothing wrong with a Delorean. Great Scott!

Though were I to select a land vehicle as a “time machine”, I would choose something more classic such as the 1956 (Anno Domini- Standard Temporal Reference Coordinate) Mercedes Benz 300 SL Gullwing or a highly modified 1961 Lincoln Continental 4-door convertible with a high phase to weight ratio.

I’ve even seen Volvo 200 Series wagons used quite well in this application with successful integration of the Yoyodyne 7-11 model B overthruster module.

And as always, make sure the terawatt per millisecond ratio does not exceed the limits specified in your Mr. Fusion owners guide. Exceeding the specified ratio may cause damage to your Mr. Fusion and void the manufacturer warranty