Important! Big bang never happened proved!

Hyperspace

Temporal Novice
After a long time with my pen and notebook I am here with some conclusions.

People trust in big bang but now they wouldn't because here are some mistakes in big bang theory which have the power to disprove it!

1st proof

First of all , The big bang theory says that all matter came from singularity but it breaks the law of thermodynamics

That matter can neither be created nor be destroyed!

But how it is even possible that big bang created matter!

2nd proof

Physics says that every action has a equal and opposite reaction which means big bang resulted in the creation of both matter and anti matter

But after putting 1st proof we can say that the singularity had matter and antimatter stored in it already before big bang because matter can neither be created nor be destroyed!

But if it already has matter and antimatter it means the net energy and matter was 0.

-2 + 2 =0

Then how could big bang even happen!

I am now working for a alternative theory of big bang and anyone can post their thoughts regarding my thoughts and suggestions for the new big bang theory!

There is a MAGIC ingrediant that you seem to be ignorant of. It's called "MASS". It's never been isolated! No proof of its existence exists! Yet it is at the core of every scientific theory out there. It appears that scientists are willing to explain the unknown with Bullshit, Make Believe, Leprechaun Magic, and Fairy Dust. So just be aware that there are better well known credentialed Bullshitters out there. You will be at their mercy.

There is a MAGIC ingrediant that you seem to be ignorant of. It's called "MASS". It's never been isolated! No proof of its existence exists! Yet it is at the core of every scientific theory out there. It appears that scientists are willing to explain the unknown with Bullshit, Make Believe, Leprechaun Magic, and Fairy Dust. So just be aware that there are better well known credentialed Bullshitters out there. You will be at their mercy.
I think your gk is weak didnt you even heard about the new discoveries of JWST which shows some galaxies older than the time of big bang!

You just need to improve your knowledge!

No THANKS! I don't participate in improving academic bullshit.
Then it would be ok for you to leave this thread!

This website is for open minded people not for anyone who cannot accept the changes!

This website is for open minded people not for anyone who cannot accept the changes!
Then I suggest you LEAVE! I'm the one with the open mind! Obviously not you.

Whoa, big fella. I don't want to get into a pissing contest here but slick, Einstein has been a member of this forum for 20 years. You haven't been here for 20 days. I hate to break bad news to you but seniority does have its privileges. And if you check the TOS Agreement you'll find no requirement for open minds, open to change, closed minds or closed to change. You will find a requirement concerning abusive language. Suggesting to any member that they should leave a thread, punctuating it with an exclamation mark simply because they disagree with your position is abusive of the privilege of membership. Doing so to a 20 year member is also just a bit cheeky, yes?

Over the past 20 years Einstein and I have taken opposing positions on a dozen or more threads. We've strongly supported our positions but not once, not ever, has the difference of opinion resulted in one of us inviting the other to piss off the thread. Most topics on this forum are, by design, just a tad controversial and might even involve silly science. As I said, that is by design.

So, please crank it down a notch or two, my friend. OK?

After a long time with my pen and notebook I am here with some conclusions.

People trust in big bang but now they wouldn't because here are some mistakes in big bang theory which have the power to disprove it!

1st proof

First of all , The big bang theory says that all matter came from singularity but it breaks the law of thermodynamics

That matter can neither be created nor be destroyed!

But how it is even possible that big bang created matter!

2nd proof

Physics says that every action has a equal and opposite reaction which means big bang resulted in the creation of both matter and anti matter

But after putting 1st proof we can say that the singularity had matter and antimatter stored in it already before big bang because matter can neither be created nor be destroyed!

But if it already has matter and antimatter it means the net energy and matter was 0.

-2 + 2 =0

Then how could big bang even happen!

I am now working for a alternative theory of big bang and anyone can post their thoughts regarding my thoughts and suggestions for the new big bang theory!
You need to do some more study on what the Big Bang Theory actually is and how it is justified by the underlying physics. You can't just fall back on your intuition. What you've used for your proof is based on classical Newtonian mechanics. The Big Bang event is a non-classical quantum mechanical event and there's the difference. Newtonian physics is wrong. It's a wonderful approximation that we successfully use every day in low energy, low velocity physics but at its core it is flat wrong. Taking Newtonian physics at absolute face value we can't possibly exist. Look again at your proof. You've painted yourself into a corner concluding by extension that matter can't exist.

The Big Bang event cannot be explained using classical theory, not even as an approximation. There is nothing in classical physics that can be used as a "well, its sort of like this" explanation.

Do some more study on anti-matter. Look at Dirac as a starting point. Then look at quantum spin. The laws of physics at the quantum level during the Big Bang event were not exactly symmetric. There was a tiny excess of matter created vs anti-matter. After all the matter and anti-matter annihilated the left over matter dust is us (and the stars and planets).

Quantum Mechanics is hard to accept but it is correct as far as we know. There are no pure vacuums. You can not say that there is zero matter or energy in a volume of space. You cannot reduce the temperature of a volume of space to absolute zero (0 Kelvin). Time is part of the fabric of 4D spacetime. Time and space do not exist individually. Time, space and mass-energy are relative, not static and strongly interact with gravitation. Given enough time very weird things, such as the Big Bang, can and will occur. Atoms, given enough time, can move through barriers that they do not have sufficient energy to traverse (quantum tunneling). None of this exists in classical physics but it does exist. If quantum tunneling didn't exist neither would the stars thus neither would we.

So as a starting point consider the "given enough time" idea. Who knows how many trillions of tiny universes popped into existence from a spot of quantum foam, failed, collapsed and disappeared back into the foam before this universe was formed. It did take "forever" for that to occur. That one successful quantum fluctuation was all it took.

You need to do some more study on what the Big Bang Theory actually is and how it is justified by the underlying physics. You can't just fall back on your intuition. What you've used for your proof is based on classical Newtonian mechanics. The Big Bang event is a non-classical quantum mechanical event and there's the difference. Newtonian physics is wrong. It's a wonderful approximation that we successfully use every day in low energy, low velocity physics but at its core it is flat wrong. Taking Newtonian physics at absolute face value we can't possibly exist. Look again at your proof. You've painted yourself into a corner concluding by extension that matter can't exist.

The Big Bang event cannot be explained using classical theory, not even as an approximation. There is nothing in classical physics that can be used as a "well, its sort of like this" explanation.

Do some more study on anti-matter. Look at Dirac as a starting point. Then look at quantum spin. The laws of physics at the quantum level during the Big Bang event were not exactly symmetric. There was a tiny excess of matter created vs anti-matter. After all the matter and anti-matter annihilated the left over matter dust is us (and the stars and planets).

Quantum Mechanics is hard to accept but it is correct as far as we know. There are no pure vacuums. You can not say that there is zero matter or energy in a volume of space. You cannot reduce the temperature of a volume of space to absolute zero (0 Kelvin). Time is part of the fabric of 4D spacetime. Time and space do not exist individually. Time, space and mass-energy are relative, not static and strongly interact with gravitation. Given enough time very weird things, such as the Big Bang, can and will occur. Atoms, given enough time, can move through barriers that they do not have sufficient energy to traverse (quantum tunneling). None of this exists in classical physics but it does exist. If quantum tunneling didn't exist neither would the stars thus neither would we.

So as a starting point consider the "given enough time" idea. Who knows how many trillions of tiny universes popped into existence from a spot of quantum foam, failed, collapsed and disappeared back into the foam before this universe was formed. It did take "forever" for that to occur. That one successful quantum fluctuation was all it took.
As I said that I am not a professional and I accept that there may be a lot of mistakes in it but trust me I said to this to einstien because of his misbehaving nature

If I said something wrong I am sorry please forgive me

And of my theory I said this because of the new galaxies discovered by JWST which are older than big bang

As I said that I am not a professional and I accept that there may be a lot of mistakes in it but trust me I said to this to einstien because of his misbehaving nature

If I said something wrong I am sorry please forgive me

And of my theory I said this because of the new galaxies discovered by JWST which are older than big bang
Hyperspace it's very intersting and i researched on this though I found that You can't actually claim the Big bang theory to be wrong just by concluding the new galaxies discovered by James webb which are older than Big Bang. Nowdays actually the community is divided into two parts one believes that The Big Bang happened and the other it didn't. It could even be possible that we were actually wrong about The timeline of the Big Bang. We believe that it happened 13.8 billions years ago and what jwst discovered is like galaxies older than 13.8 billion years ago, so it would be very true that it happened a way more farther in timeline than this. Now, what all the humanity needs to do is align the JWST to capture the big bang, So that we can get the origin of our universe.

And If I talk about your proofs then see just visualise the singularity a piece of ground, it is totally flat and is stable. Now If you will bw digging the soil out of the ground to make a hill in the +ve y axis then simultaneously it would create a pothole in the -ve y axis. Note here it is not actually creating the same structure as of the +ve hill but the amount of matter in both directions are same and this is our universe. If you have heard about the predestination paradox then it is only justiceable with respect to the sigularity where something comes out of nothing.

Hyperspace it's very intersting and i researched on this though I found that You can't actually claim the Big bang theory to be wrong just by concluding the new galaxies discovered by James webb which are older than Big Bang. Nowdays actually the community is divided into two parts one believes that The Big Bang happened and the other it didn't. It could even be possible that we were actually wrong about The timeline of the Big Bang. We believe that it happened 13.8 billions years ago and what jwst discovered is like galaxies older than 13.8 billion years ago, so it would be very true that it happened a way more farther in timeline than this. Now, what all the humanity needs to do is align the JWST to capture the big bang, So that we can get the origin of our universe.

And If I talk about your proofs then see just visualise the singularity a piece of ground, it is totally flat and is stable. Now If you will bw digging the soil out of the ground to make a hill in the +ve y axis then simultaneously it would create a pothole in the -ve y axis. Note here it is not actually creating the same structure as of the +ve hill but the amount of matter in both directions are same and this is our universe. If you have heard about the predestination paradox then it is only justiceable with respect to the sigularity where something comes out of nothing.
I think I was wrong about that but I got to learn something new it is also possible that the timeline we predicted about the big bang is wrong

But we all know that the big bang theory had many unanswered questions in it and it is possible that in future there will be a vision of a new theory that will answer the remained questions

It is right to believe in big bang but if we would not look out in any other direction then how would out theories evolve with time

But it is also possible that the big bang theory is incomplete instead of saying that the big bang theory is wrong!

But your answer violates the first law of thermodynamics when you said that singularity had made something out of nothing where it is said that matter not be created nor be destroyed!