John Titor's prediction comes true? Donald Trump and the 2020 Election.

BigMakAttack

Temporal Novice
Anyone who has read into John Titor knows that his predictions details that, during the 2004 Election, events are set off that lead into an American Civil War, and degraded foreign policy has already left the Middle East in chaos, just as Titor said that Arab and Jewish hostility contributed to the beginning of WW3, or at least was part of it. Furthermore, if you look back, Donald Trump ran in 2000 and almost again in 2004. What if, due to divergence, his Presidency was delayed, and thus so was the overall prediction that the USA would descend into civil war before WW3 began. Nobody can say that his prediction is not eerily similar to events in recent years. It makes you wonder, however, what life might be like if Titor was telling the truth. And if he wasn't, he got a bit too close for comfort with his prediction, don't you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
You are looking in the wrong place, I didn't even mention China. Signs of unrest that leads to Civil War in America at the turn of the Presidential Election? The cause of the war being "order" and "rights"? Instability in the Middle East due to the US government pulling out in pretty much the worst way possible, increasing tensions across the entire region? That is what I'm highlighting here, among other things he has said.

"the present hostile attack on American values by China." Has nothing to do with the predictions of Titor in any direct or meaningful way.

The civil unrest is being portrayed to us by the news media that lies to us at every turn. The middle east was never part of the Titor story. I would say that our American news media is being controlled by China. Nothing like that in the Titor story either.

The civil unrest is very real, whether you believe it or not. I do not follow mainstream media, I have my own sources. The Middle East WAS part of his story. You didn't read it very thoroughly if you didn't see it. That being said, you should go back and read what Titor said because you may just learn something new.

You must have read one of the rewritten versions of the Titor story. I still have the original postings taken from the Art Bell site and here. Much of what is on this site has been edited. In the Titor version Russia nuked the USA. The whole shebang you are talking about is based on belief. No facts or proof.

No, I read the originals. He was asked questions regarding the people in those countries being involved in the conflict, to which he said they were part of it, but not the cause. I guarantee you will find the messages if you look. I never denied Russia nuked the USA, don't know why you even brought it up. Russia is even showing hostility already, and has shown itself to be working behind the scenes against the US for it's own purposes.

Edit: This is the question I refer to, and it was discussed multiple times after it was posted.

(How and why do the Arabs Jews become entangled in the civil war of the U.S.A?)

They are not directly involved but political situations are dependant on Western stability, which collapses in 2005.

Anyone who has read into John Titor knows that his predictions details that, during the 2004 Election, events are set off that lead into an American Civil War, and degraded foreign policy has already left the Middle East in chaos, just as Titor said that Arab and Jewish hostility contributed to the beginning of WW3, or at least was part of it. Furthermore, if you look back, Donald Trump ran in 2000 and almost again in 2004. What if, due to divergence, his Presidency was delayed, and thus so was the overall prediction that the USA would descend into civil war before WW3 began. Nobody can say that his prediction is not eerily similar to events in recent years. It makes you wonder, however, what life might be like if Titor was telling the truth. And if he wasn't, he got a bit too close for comfort with his prediction, don't you think?
If the story were true, I did have a theory that he did not give the accurate date of events. It sure seems like we are beginning a civil war right now as we speak, and it could become worse if Trump wins again in November. I'm expecting more riots and fires. I am not too worried about WWIII because the future can be changed, IMHO. Trump has done a great job so far avoiding war. I would be more concerned about WWIII if the other party won the election. Sorry, not meaning to make this a political debate.

@BigMakAttack If you go to this link, the first 2 pinned posts are the original TTI Titor posts.

https://bbs.timetravel.institute/forums/time-travel-claims.58/

Thanks for the link, but I have read them extensively due to my interest in time travel. No worries about making it political though, I'm trying to avoid that as well. As far as WW3 goes though, it is possible that it could happen still. Not too likely, but hopefully after this Coronavirus Pandemic, people will be able to come together a bit easier. At the same time, Trump hasn't exactly been kind to other nations, particularly China, throughout the pandemic. North Korea is back to being out of touch and taking a stance against the President, as well. Racial tensions are only getting worse, not just in the USA, and I find it easier and easier to think it could lead to a world war. Now, as for the civil war, that is so much more likely to happen than any of the other things Titor proposed. As we speak, there is not only the widespread protests, but the Autonomous Zone (CHOP) in Washington. Titor even said that police were involved in the unrest, and specifically mentioned many of their anti-protester weapons. As false as his story appears, it's right on the money here.

I don't believe that John titor story is completely fictional I think that some of the things that he said were intentionally Miss dated or said intentionally wrong after all this person is a time traveler if you were to say things that everyone would know then it would defeat the purpose but if he says exactly what he needs to say then it would yes I'm kind of quoting the Oracle from The matrix where near was told that he was not the one and that made him become the one yes that is correct that's what I'm saying but no what I'm getting at is there are some underlying messages and subtexts between the dialogues of John teeters works that suggest just by the science that he claimed that he did not fully understand suggest to me that there's no way that this is completely fictional somebody would have to have knowledge that many people today still don't even no doubt I mean some of the words probably don't even exist today but coming back to the process it involves 5 dimensions and exotic vacuum objects I guess I could just go ahead and post a page on how this is done but how responsible of me would that be

The problem is belief. People use the word as if it could mean something is factual. But beliefs never become fact in our universe.

The civil unrest in Titor's universe was due to the government weekly WACO events. That is where the government comes in and slaughters droves of citizens. That doesn't happen anymore here is the USA. At least not since 911.

The Titor science has been shown to be completely fictional. Micro black holes still don't exist in our universe and probably never will. All of what he posted was based on theoretical science. None of that theoretical science has come true either. It's just make believe piled higher and deeper on top of more make believe.

Excuse memicro black holes do exist like I said he may just not know how to describe them exotic vacuum objects are five dimensional basically smoke vortex rings or somebody might call them micro black holes is what I'm trying to say because essentially that's what they do they don't obey the laws they are like The langoliers from Stephen King they devour time and spit out s*** they teleport we have evidence of this because of low-energy nuclear reactions as observed by the Martin Fletcher memorial project this is real furthermore I live in Waco

Correction I cited sources... Either you stop being a critical non believer and stop ignoring direct evidence or you look up the sources I cited in another page for yourself

Look up Mark leclair and cavitation bubbles fusion these cavitation bubbles are essentially very similar to exotic vacuum objects black holes don't actually exist not as Einstein math explains it they are just five dimensional smoke rings basically it's very hard to explain it but you should look into it yourself look up exotic vacuum objects before you criticize me any further

Also when you point fingers you have three more pointing back at you as you're trying to actually take away significance from actual scientific studies and experiments that are being done at this moment without even looking into my sources so Mister Einstein can you please remove yourself from this conversation unless you're going to do your homework yourself instead of pointing fingers and name-calling

While the science behind it is questionable at best, Titor admitted he was not an expert at all, merely a pilot. Furthermore, his proposed theory of Divergence means that events would not necessarily happen as described so the WACO events may not happen, I certainly hope not. However, if things are unfolding as he claimed, now is only the beginning. Things could still get much worse, to the point WACO events do occur.

Do we not owe it to the future to discuss the possibilities of what is coming?

I'm just mentioning I coincidental live in Waco right now... Unfortunately I'm actually homeless toting around all my journals and books somehow haha... But yes I think looking at titor as meta data and keywords. But it seems like it's communist take over...

Correction I cited sources... Either you stop being a critical non believer and stop ignoring direct evidence or you look up the sources I cited in another page for yourself
Bestowic, you have to let Einstein be Einstein. Better yet, allow people to be people. Fighting over this isn't going to help. He does not believe black holes are real and has very strong opinions about science and you will not be able to convince him otherwise. Just let him be who he is and you will find he is an interesting person. I made the same mistake when I first "met" him.

I'm just mentioning I coincidental live in Waco right now... Unfortunately I'm actually homeless toting around all my journals and books somehow haha... But yes I think looking at titor as meta data and keywords. But it seems like it's communist take over...
Sorry to hear about your tribulations Bestowic. If you are OK with it, send me a PM, what is going on. As far as it's like a communist take-over, I'm with you on that one. Definitely have two sides arming up for what they are convinced to be a war. Scary stuff. I wonder as well if JT actually was onto something.