"The future ain't what it used to be."

lets keep it real!!

jameswade

Timekeeper
...explain god to me, you Tenacious virus you, explain god to me, you vortex of intellectual compromise you, explain god to me, you self destructive Rationality beast you, explain god to me you fear mongering, salted, psychologically naked exposure of politically showered in god we trust pseudo...explain god to me.

God defies explanation and comprehension. He is literally too vast for us to understand. But that doesn't change the fact that He is there. As humans we want an explanation for everything, we think science can provide us with every piece knowledge we wish to obtain. However there are things much simpler than God which have not been explained yet either. Any attempts to explain or define God on our part are basically hopeless, we may capture parts of his essence in our description but we will never know all there is to know about Him.

The fact that we can't explain Him doesn't change the fact that He is there.

The fact that we can't explain Him doesn't change the fact that He is there.

Reminds me of the saying: Just because we can't see it doesn't mean that it isn't there.

God is unexplainable or not fully known or not even comprehensible.

I want to say more but not at this time.

I think it is perhaps wrong to suggest it is not possible to comprehend 'god'. Maybe that is so under our everyday perception and mindset.

The human mind, fortunately, does not appear to be constant. And neither does 'God'.

Humans are silly because they are insecure about their place at the top of the food chain. They want something above them, and maybe there is. But they can't stand being the best. :oops:

Back