Spacedream 002: Forbidden Places

Spacedreamer

Timekeeper
This is a dream by a fictional character in one of my other stories... so this post was made "in character")

Getting better at becoming fully conscious in my dreams as day go by, I decided to try my hand at solving some of the current mysteries regarding our immediate surroundings: the Moon, Mars,and the center of Earth. Therefore, next time I saw myself sleeping in bed below, and was fully conscious that I was dreaming, I shot into space again and went into a new "adventure".

Somehow, I ended up again very close to the International Space Station (I had mistaken it for the late MIR space station in my previous dream, confused maybe by my inexperience in these "astral" endeavours), and located Jey (the name I eventually gave to my flying buddy) once more, who came to greet me like before... I told him where I wanted to go, and while he didn't adviced me against it, he made me understand that doing this kind of trips to those specific places was dangerous, but if that was what i wanted to do, he wouldn't oppose it. And so, off we went... first destination, the Moon.

The moment I saw the first craters of our satellite, I realized much better what Jey was telling me about: I could feel the "jamming" in my vision... while the Newborn Universe was so crystal clear to me, and that planet with the blue slime creatures was like watching an ultra-high definition movie, here in the Moon everything was interference. The more I would try to take a look around, the more my vision would become distorted. Again, weird dream stuff, the best way to explain it is like watching a television set which transmission is constantly getting turned off and on, along with bending and scrambling... so, it was enormously difficult to see anything clearly... still, I managed to fly to one cratered area where I noticed something odd: some type of mining facility... not sure that mining was the purpose of it, but I could see some type of activity going on where things were being extracted from some buildings and some other material was being taken back in... the interference in my vision was so bad, though, that i decided to move on and check on something I had seen on a video: some type of "cube" that had been seen on some telescopes from Earth...

When I found it, I realized that it was not a type of 2001: Space Oddisey black monolith, as I initially thought it could be: it was retractable building. It would raise to the surface when needed, and then would retract back underground when whatever being done was finished. I can't describe its concrete form, but I think I saw some type of windows on it... I would dare say it was a laboratory of some sort, but, like I said again, the vision interference was so bad, I couldn't be sure... I felt I was done there for the time being, and asked Jey to move onto Mars.

Maybe it goes without saying that the first place I went to visit was Cydonia, particularly where this supposed "face" is at... and there it was, indeed... WAS being the keyword: most of it had been turned to rubble, only a little part of its mouth remained. I asked Jey what had happened, and he simply answered "THEY destroyed it", not even explaining who "they" were, but in the dream I think I totally understood what he was referring to. I was glad to verify, though, that those other structures appearing in all those Mars pictures were exactly what they looked like: huge, eroded and somewhat destructed pyramids. I could see they had been heavily impacted by something, but I couldn't put my finger on what it could have been.

After having checked the most famous areas of the "red planet" (which, as I could see, is not red at all... the coloring of the atmosphere is somewhat weird, but it doesn't look THAT different from what we have on Earth, and the surface itself was more of a brown color, with some reddish tones, but definitely not the way we usually see in all the photos), I asked Jey to lead me somewhere else, and so we moved to a mountain range area, which had some craters that appeared to be hidden from the normal view. Inside one of then, I saw a large number of low-raised rectangular structures, separated by regular amounts of space, like some type of grid. Before I could figure out what those things were, Jey just went ahead and told me: "it's a ventilation system"... and without me asking anything else, he just took me way deep underground, until we reached a large open area, to a place that took me a while to figure out.

At first, I thought I was looking at some type of holograms, then i thought it was just a gigantic pile of rocks... until the image became totally clear: it was a city.. a somewhat large city, composed mostly of tall buildings which architecture I can't even fully describe: it seemed.. organic... like a mixture of rocks, metal... and something else, that seemed alive.. and even though that was certainly puzzling, what really called my attention, was the fact the the whole city was empty, and seemed to have undergone some type of catastrophe that had demolished a lof of the buildings. "They're not here anymore, they all left", Jey told me without me even asking him about it, and right after that, he pointed me to a particular spot in the city: rebuilding and repair was taking place. There were strange machinery that could be described as cranes, but the way they were being used was completely different to what we normally know... and right there I saw them, without any helmets or clumsy astronaut suits (but still wearing some type of protective outfit): humans... or they really looked like humans, working there, rebuilding the whole place... reconditioning it... I asked Jey about it, but his message was very short and vague: "they found this city here, and they're repopulating it"...

I was getting more confused as time went by, and I could feel that some of the "transmission jamming" on the moon was also in effect here, though to a much lesser degree.. still, I preferred leaving that place and shot myself back to the surface and started hovering over the planet again, but before I could go farther, i heard a beeping sound getting closer to me, until a very small mechanical device, that looked like an artificial satellite, came flying towards me and stopped right on my face... Jey just said "they found you, we better leave"... and he didn't need to say more... I understood that this artifact (probably one of many) was created precisely to prevent and stop this type of visions from taking place... how could they detect ethereal presence?? I don't know, but apparently, it worked... and not wanting to find out what was about to happen to me, I decided to follow my friend's advice and immediately shot myself back to Earth...

Jey seemed somewhat exhausted at this point, but he still agreed to take me fo my final destination: the center of the Earth.. yet he warned me "I don't really think you'll be able to see much there... if you think those other places were protected, you don't even know how guarded this is"... and true enough, we reached the core in just a couple of seconds, but all I could see was a massive "gelatine" blob... like it was made of gelatine, light blue in color... no magma, no rocks, no empty space... just this weird and really dense liquid... I "swam" in it for a while, but I realized I was not gonna get anything else from the experience...and Jey was right: the jamming on the Moon and Mars was nothing compared to what I was feeling down there.. it was almost like being punched out and being expelled with waves of light and blackouts.. something too weird to explain... so i decided to call it a "session" and shoot back into space... again, my friend left without saying anything, I located my city, my house, and shot myself back into my body... and woke up.

I am still calling these experiences "dreams", because that's still what they feel like, but, am I having Out of Body Experiences and not even realizing it? It could be... all i know, is that for the time being, I am definitely not going back to the "forbidden places"... the sensation of being blocked and expelled was definitely not pleasant, so I'm leaving that in peace for now... I did manage to make a small trip to Jupiter without this type of interference in a later dream, but that will have to wait until my next post. Thanks for reading.