SPIN (8 minute Time Machine movie)

Blair,

Now that’s some good entertainment!! And I’m sure we’d all like to pretend to such scenarios, LOL, LIKE JAVIER DOES!! I’m positive I saw your name and bio signed in the guest book of Javier’s I.O.T.M website. I recognized your name almost instantaneously!!

Any connection or influence with Javier concerning the music to the upcoming Titor movie?

Now I can see ANOTHER reason why Javier eliminated and erased the data on his I.O.T.M website.

What if that DJ had a turntable with CDs instead of LPs and he used the Chapter Skip?

Even Worse what if the Needle Scratched the LP?

The Old guy Bouncing the Ball is probably Larry Bird when hes old :)

Blair, you’ve changed your post from the day before yesterday. Something sounded a bit off with it not making sense.

But you did agree that you signed Javier’s IOTM website. I remember seeing your name in his guest book and I specifically remember thinking of what you wrote because it pretty much summed you up as a business partner. I did a double take and went into your website that you listed and I remember seeing you and your girl friend in a small room together sitting on a couch.

If you say there is no connection to Javier or John Titor, than I'll just sum it up as another one of those COINCIDENCES.

That's some fine detective work there Mr. Flippers :).

I had forgotten I even had a guest book.

I'll let you know when my website is back up ;).

TTA

The original link went to a page that used Flash. Here's the video from their channel on YouTube:

A hidden masterpiece.