"The future ain't what it used to be."

The Old Hag

audiowave

Timekeeper
When I was a teenager I had several encounters with the Old Hag. Basically I am sleeping and half awake. I get really tired suddenly and go to bed. Before I can fall complete asleep. he old hag attacks. Sometimes she flies on top of me other times she is at the side of my bed. When she is their I have no control over my body. I try to get out of bed but can't. I try to scream but I cant. his happens though out the whole night until I wake up. A friend of mine said that this is a succubus stealing my sexual energy. Other websites have called this sleep paralysis. Does any one know how to keep my self safe from whatever this demon is

Sometimes it can be yourself, as an out-of-the-body experience.

You have a physical body and a duplicate physical body that can separate from the physical--this often happens during sleep. Many times this duplicate body floats just above the physical, and you become consciousness of being in the physical but unable to move (that's sleep paralysis). The best solution is to find a way to sleep soundly. I don't really think its an attack by malevolent entities--just mainly an inability to relax completely. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back