Trism is suddenly a new iPhone game

Rainman, Trism is the song people suspect to be John Titor's secret song. I think it is relevant.

And you did such a wonderful job explaining that relevance in your OP. Sorry, but as Einstein says, maybe in your mind you suspect it to be that, but in my mind there is no secret song. :rolleyes:
RMT

I wonder if I could post another without being put into discipline?????

Well here goes.....

Another time traveling song, this one I like a lot.

I hope you guys like it

And you did such a wonderful job explaining that relevance in your OP. Sorry, but as Einstein says, maybe in your mind you suspect it to be that, but in my mind there is no secret song. :rolleyes:
RMT

Consider my mind officially blown. I thought there was a secret song! Ah! I get it now. If I try to guess the secret song, you all know I'm not J.T. because there is no secret song!

The secret song was between Pamela and John Titor. That is how Pamela will know if John ever returns. Only they know what that song is. To my knowledge, it was never devulged to anyone else.

If John Titor ever had a secret song it should have been from his own time.

Why is it a "should"? He could have chosen a song from any time. For it to have any significance toPamela it would have had to be a song from 2001 and any time during or prior to that year so that she would recognize it or have the ability to find a recorded copy of it. For all we know it was a 10th Century Gregorian Chant or a Yiddish Klezmer from the 19th Century.

Now that I think it over you are right. What I meant was that he was from the future as he claimed he could have chosen a song from an artist still not known then, like Lady Gaga or Il Divo, so that when the artist actually made it public Pamela would know he was from the future indeed.