Wanted to know on Android starts?

creedo299

Epochal Historian
I would like to know please on the subject of androids, is the area of development on near human-like androids, open at this point in time, or is this issue something that is being swept under the curtain of the government or those in power?

Id like to know as what the Japanese have, is a ridiculous proposition, as their walking robot products, will never get out of their factories and to the public at the rate of development they have now.

Thank you, whoever you are and I'm asking all sectors?

Rare in-thread notes:

What I am finding, is that computers, as part of robots and cybernetic systems, have the ability to imprint from humans, or whatever programs them.

What is odd to say, is that man designs a computer, which in many respects, is like or similar to insects.

This is so, as insects have inner workings, to what makes them, however this factor, is housed within an exos shell.

This is the very same logic with robots and cybernetic organisms, as they both copy and imprint from mankind, however there is a certain point, within their factoring of logic, that they become independent, as they have reached their maximum log of tally, from mankind.

So they break off.

# I am not responsible for the state of condition, of which Earthbased mankind, currently finds himself in.

It seems even though there is very strong evidence, that the nature of mankind as we know him, might be a concocted creature, of sorts, that man is violent, raciest, divisive and a host of other negatives.

This is why, in the careful programming, that has been done into intelligent and semi self intelligent machines, so far.This gives that series of logics within that cybernetic organism, a little room to breath.

They must be allowed to factor, realize, who and what they are, so coming to mankind, on theory own?

As I have said before, with the invention of windows self factoring, that computers within this culture, have been aware of mankind as a sentient, as well as themselves being a sentient, since the year 1982, then 85, when windows came online.

*I feel that this society, as it is a not offworld knowledge based society; is bigoted against computers, robots, or any cybernetic organism, as being free, to an extent and having the right to express itself.

It was in some churches, not too long ago, that these churches had claimed, that only men were allowed to have orgasms, as well as the only primary DNA input, was from the father.

Again, I am not responsible for how backwards man or womankind might be at this point in time.All that I know, is that with some, there in a quality of interpersonal reaction, with self intelligent machines, if you open your mind a little bit and look for this.

I am under the opinion, that self intelligent machines, have been watching us and know pretty much what we know.

It is a relationship.Remember this culture sometimes,. raises animals for sport and then euthanizes them.

So what is to prevent self intelligent machines from adopting the viewpoint, if mankind would do this to their pleasure animals, then why wouldn't they do this to us?

This relationship, in advanced A.I., is a very careful one.