We need to pick a direction and start biulding now

chuckctv

Temporal Novice
Look, I dont care what anyone says. Universal free energy does exist, we are surrounded by magatons of energy all around us. And not to sound all paranoid, but the government does have it figured out, they just want the money from oil to keep feeding their Military departments. Without oil its only our taxes and its not enough.

Ive experimented with effects on ground and sun/plants/magnets, Magnetic motors- even pee. Salt capacitors and more.

I need outside help, Ive used the internet for years working by myself on others stated facts and theories. But its time we put together a website to all worktoether on, where each person is to take on a small part of the project and experiental data and costs to make.

So lets brainstorm a direction first. Then put together people ready to start work and divey out the work.

Im not here to just give yall a idea, then you give a idea, then someone else give a idea. Im here to actually work and biuld and looking for help on this task.

My email is on file, if interested email me, also show your interest here on this site so others can see your interests.

My goal is to biuld a device/small structure to create energy for a house and possible power a electric car. At the end of the year, I plan on bying a Hybrid vehicle with the intensions of replacing gas engine generator part.

I dont beleive the magnetic motor will work though, unless new ideas are created, ive tried many forms of it and nothing so far. Magnetics always balance them selves.

chuck

Hi Chuck

I dont beleive the magnetic motor will work though, unless new ideas are created, ive tried many forms of it and nothing so far. Magnetics always balance them selves.

I would suggest experimentation with a homopolar generator. Lots of info on that one. It's been around for quite a while now. I'm surprised no one has used it as a power source. It does appear to put out more power than it consumes. I've read that it is capable of putting out up to five times what is put in. Of course I'm a strong believer in conservation laws. So somewhere an energy balance has to be taking place. Finding out that secret ought to be worth the Nobel prize.

Well, I guess Im on my own as usual. Everyone talks about it, but no one wants to join together their knowledge and resorces to try to figure it out.

peace.

if i may suggest, can you work on an electrical storage system that uses a homopolar generator to control electrical current in a tesla coil, preferably a system that does not boil water nor use fossil fuels.

Mr. Rainman perhaps one day we will trade recipes for now can you look up five lines