What equipment do you have in your laboratory?

Troll

Timekeeper
In the interest of scientific collaboration, I thought it would be interesting to see where we all stand in regard to experimental ability. If you have your own lab setup, or if you have access to a lab to use at your leisure, you can say here what you can use/do.

For example:

Mass balance (0.01 g accuracy, 1 kg maximum)
Vernier caliper
Thermocouple (-35 C to 200 C range)
Oscilloscope (0 to 1 GHz)

etc.

RF Signal Generator 80 kHz-1024 MHz Marconi, Audio distortion factor meter Marconi, Pulse Generator HP, Modulation meter AM/FM (Broadcast spec.) Radiometer, Oscilloscopes x 2, Storage Spectrum Analyser up to 22 gHz HP, various power supplies up to 2 kV at high current, audio generators, Sweep generator Marconi, Polar Curve Tracer, 2 x Freq counters up to 600 MHz... and more!!!
basically RF Design engineer- and still got my complete workshop- I couldn't bear to part with it all, and it is all still calibrated!

:eek:
Yeah, I must be mad!

I love sitting on the bench building and designing, it's like riding a bike- you never forget how!

Dave

RF Signal Generator 80 kHz-1024 MHz Marconi, Audio distortion factor meter Marconi, Pulse Generator HP, Modulation meter AM/FM (Broadcast spec.) Radiometer, Oscilloscopes x 2, Storage Spectrum Analyser up to 22 gHz HP, various power supplies up to 2 kV at high current, audio generators, Sweep generator Marconi, Polar Curve Tracer, 2 x Freq counters up to 600 MHz... and more!!!
basically RF Design engineer- and still got my complete workshop- I couldn't bear to part with it all, and it is all still calibrated!

:eek:
Yeah, I must be mad!

I love sitting on the bench building and designing, it's like riding a bike- you never forget how!

Dave
o_O

Hi Troll, It's a joke, it'scalled a sense of humour!
Maybe a warped sense of humour- but, humour never-the-less! ;)

Dave (with loads of test equipment, probably not suited to Time Machine design at all!!!)