Would you go back to the past to gain profit?

Travelist

Temporal Novice
Hi guys, I was wondering if you would go back to the past for gaining some profit for example to win the lottery or maybe playing in the right way some bet. But profit can mean also to time travel, for example, to fix a chess game you've lost or something like this. Would you do it? Or you consider it too unfair?

I would since it would be one in a trillion occasion and I'm curious about time travelling as a whole. The problem here is that you can modify history and you could erase yourself from the earth, so you have to be careful with that.

I could run a business back then selling cheap calculators. Just take 100 really cheap calculators back to say the mid 60's, and sell them for 100 dollars each. Then with the profits, buy gold and come back. Around 30 dollars an once back then. Just think, I would start with 100 dollar investment, and turn it into 400,000 dollars.

At this point, I’d try nearly anything :p Unfair? Probably, but since when was life fair? Biggest risks would be creating paradoxes all over the place, not being able to return to this time, and/or not being able to enjoy my gains for very long. But hey, at least I got to time travel? I do like the idea of running a profitable business in the past, but ideally it should be sustainable without having to travel back to this time.