Photographic Evidence of Time Travel

PaulaJedi

Rift Surfer
Post photos here that you or others believe to prove time travel exists.

People believe the gentleman in this work of art is holding a laptop, but I read somewhere that it is most likely a jewelry box given to him by a merchant to check out his goods. Feel free to comment and/or post some that you have found. 

View attachment 328

greek-laptop.jpg.6e23d262b88d16b63b363e1a6594aa14.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
People believe the guy in the middle is checking his phone on the beach, even though you can't see what he is holding.  

a-guy-checking-his-phone-on-the-beach-in-the-1940s-photo-u1

Apparently "just a camera they say, "  I still think it's a smart phone at Tyson fight in 80's!

Also, Basiago's infamous "boy in big shoes at Gettysburg Address," photo story always had a "ring of truth" to me. I can detect micro vibrations of any vocal cords during a lie or deception. Basagio wasn't lying, he was being truthful about being in that photo imo. 

View attachment 335

View attachment 336

3423516400000578-3589539-image-a-20_1463166723368.jpg.0cf2e95c1a08be5d415cf5f88787c2d2.webp

gettysburg-1863.jpg.572b17917b6bcb26794a5d087eb2c9fa.webp

The last photo, the black and white, is interesting.   There are people in the photo that we don't see.   They are simply shadows as a result of moving as the image was being made on the photographic plate.   Always thought that effect was cool.   

I’ve always found the bottom pic, curious. Who was Matthew Brady taking a picture of?

Changing subject slightly, I was recently surprised to find out that button hole spy cameras were being used around this time period as well. I was under the impression that they were a 20th century invention.

[QUOTE='Mylo X]I’ve always found the bottom pic, curious. Who was Matthew Brady taking a picture of?
Changing subject slightly, I was recently surprised to find out that button hole spy cameras were being used around this time period as well. I was under the impression that they were a 20th century invention.
[/QUOTE]It's a picture of the crowd gathered to listen to Lincoln giving the Gettysburg Address. (1863)   

Abraham Lincoln is in that photo.  

Do you have a link to an image of a button hole spy camera from 1863?

I, too, am under the impression that the camera's of 1863 were bulky box type constructs that used glass photographic plates to capture an image.   Can see in the Gettysburg Address photo, how the photographer removed the lens for a period of time, then put the cap back on.  This is how the people moving at certain speeds, are either shadowy figures or don't appear in the image at all.  

Got my curiosity going Milo.   

How would a button hole camera in 1863 operate? 

'KerrTexas]It's a picture of the crowd gathered to listen to Lincoln giving the Gettysburg Address. (1863)    Abraham Lincoln is in that photo.   Do you have a link to an image of a button hole spy camera from 1863? I said:
Hi. Just got to ask. Where is Lincoln in that pic? 

Here is a couple pics to the 19th century spy camera.

. I must admit, the more I think of it the more absurd it seems. It’s like history has been somehow “rewritten”:

View attachment 342

View attachment 343

View attachment 344

View attachment 345

47343B13-FF3E-402C-B3BD-F146D0861551.png.4c81c446fa58dd9393ddc3781c6737ff.webp

A5A798DD-E077-4D38-B6DD-6D810DB89DF4.jpeg.da06782309d15bd4fecc659cdb968018.webp

573C3159-6C45-4E77-AA03-6CD8F44664B7.png.f7d552d6965070c0522d7e04b880816e.webp

2CD3976C-AEB6-43F7-AC56-1CB61E7873F7.jpeg.d2b1349a8d683ffe1ee7d5b50efebd72.webp

Portable Camera Patent[/URL]
Yeah, the spy camera is pretty neat. But my mind is still a bit freaked out that somebody in the late 1800’s was using a “spy camera” to secretly take pics of unsuspecting folks. And the results of the pics were of a high quality, imo. Quite amazing.

Would be interesting to see more pictures from that type of camera.    Looks like quite a rig.  In the patent can see it has a like bib harness that goes underneath the coat.   Yeah, the quality does seem pretty good for it's time.   That camera was way ahead of its time.   

Would be interesting to know how long it took to get an image onto the plate.   

In the photo you posted of the guy tipping his hat, there aren't any buggies on the street.   Is that because they were going too fast or was it that not one buggy was on the road at the time?   

Lincoln pic - I don't understand what is supposedly so out of place about that boy and how it can prove Basiago time traveled. He says it is him but it is blurry and I just don't get it.  Are people just accepting what he says as truth? 

[QUOTE='PaulaJedi]Lincoln pic - I don't understand what is supposedly so out of place about that boy and how it can prove Basiago time traveled. He says it is him but it is blurry and I just don't get it.  Are people just accepting what he says as truth? 
[/QUOTE]Yes, folks are just taking his word as truth. He invented a story based on a boy in that picture. I think Basiago was featured on Jesse Venturas Conspiracy series in season 3.

[QUOTE='PaulaJedi]Lincoln pic - I don't understand what is supposedly so out of place about that boy and how it can prove Basiago time traveled. He says it is him but it is blurry and I just don't get it.  Are people just accepting what he says as truth? 
[/QUOTE]Basically yes, I believe him. I am a professional human life detector with my job, and he was sincere without vocal micro-vibrations.  Watch one of his lectures, it's a fascinating story, and he went to Mars with Obama! (Lol. Shoots self in foot)

Not meaning to always sound skeptic, but I believe in studying all possibilities.  This is another popular one.  I read that there were hearing devices back then that they held up to their ears.

iu