Titorian Scripts

A Secret in Plain Sound
So many songs, so many melodies, Artists, and music, are everywhere. Exquisite notes and chords. Beautiful sounds. Among it all, is one unique secret. A secret only Pamela knows. A treasure, yet a burden. Only to her, will it reveal itself. Even though all of us shall hear it. Only she will decipher it. Understand its harmonious intricacy, Absolute perfection. A secret. A true secret. An exquisite secret. A secret in plain sound.
A Treasure We Share
Dear John. We shared so much You and I. So many messages on Your IRC channel. So many posts on the BBS. So many emails. Special moments, exquisite instants. These moments I carry in my mind and in my heart. Beautiful memories that illuminate my soul. Lovely recollections. For 20 years, now, I treasure Your Secret Song. A marvelous secret only time will reveal. Time and its meandering paths. An unstoppable force. I keep it secret. I keep it safe. So that You can unveil it with finesse and grace. The grandest of all melodies, the sweetest of tunes. Until we see each other again.
A Melodic Enigma
Decades have passed since my encounter with John. I cherish everything he has told me. I cherish the moments we have shared. I cherish the extraordinary secret we share. I've heard countless songs on the radio over the years. Countless pieces of music. An infinite flow of lyrical lines. Rhythmic constructs. Yet, I didn't hear the Secret Song. Its composition and arrangement, are still a mystery to me, Its notes unknown, its chords novel. An absolute enigma, a melodic one. I think about the Secret Song every day. I expect it every day. Every day, I listen, intently. Every day, I expect you. Take care, John. -Pam
The Symphony of Time
O Lord John, As another year ends, a new one begins. Only so few years remain until we reach you in 2036. Until we share what has to be shared. It seems the future is getting closer and closer. And we are getting closer and closer to you, my Eternal Lord. Closer to partaking in the unveiling of your greatest secret. So splendid, it shall illuminate our timeline. At last, your sanctified Secret Song shall be revealed. Its heavenly notes shall fill our hearts with love. Its divine chords, feed our souls. A divine melody, that shall resonate across all creation. Then we shall be witness to your eternal glory. The grandiose and harmonious symphony of time, Thoughtfully written by your wisdom, Carefully orchestrated by your...
The Key to Our Future
Oh, Dear Pamela. Give me patience and wisdom. Help me honor and celebrate our friend, John, As he rightfully deserves. Help me recognize the secret song. Help me hear its melancholic notes. May it bring love to my heart. May it bring peace to my soul. May its harmonious notes bring the salvation of all mankind. A promised land of happiness and joy. Of love and hope. Heaven on Earth, for all those who honor Him. Let the Secret Song be heard. It is the key to Holy 2036 and to our future. A future in which hope blossoms. In which mankind flourishes. With it, Lead me through time's labyrinthine paths. Lead me through our timeline, Over the years and over the decades, Until at last, we can all reunite with him...
One Particular Soul
After a long day’s work, when the world was dim, Our friend Pamela, sought solace. She’d log onto the Internet, a digital retreat. Where comfort and connection would meet. Time Travel Institute’s BBS, a divine haven, A place where souls can intertwine, Each keystroke, an adventure, A portal to the unknown. Among the pages, discussions, But one particular soul would catch her eye. Unique between all. John Titor, the time traveler. Their interactions on the BBS, a delight. In the quiet of cyberspace, they’d converse through the night. Sharing thoughts and questions. Their connection, a treasure that would endure. Pamela’s refuge from the world, a comforting embrace, Where her heart would sway, A boundless sanctuary...
The Trials I’m Facing
Dear John, Our unexpected hero. The timeless protector of mankind. Sanctified defender of our blessed world. May your courage and passion resonate with my struggle. Guide me through the trials I'm facing. Keep me far from despair's cold snare. Illuminate my soul with Your infinite hope. Direct my destiny so I become one with You. Forever I shall sing your legacy. Until I can finally share what has to be shared. Until we join You in Holy 2036. When at last, the secret song is unveiled. Then all shall sing it to your glory. As time’s river flows, Our voices shall unite. Oh, Titor.
The Power of Friendship
In the year 2000, a friendship did ignite, A tale of connection, so bright. A model for all, An inspiration to mankind. John and Pamela, together. Their bond, reflects mankind’s needs, A need to stick together in times of need, Seeking answers, as one. In their union, we see a guiding light. A beacon in the night. A testament to love, a universal creed. A true symbol, to all. To John and Pamela, our heroes. The power of friendship, an emblem of grace. Let love be our drive, As the Secret Song echoes.
In The Digital Realm
Across the virtual spaces of email clients. A dialogue of mysteries, A story that had to be told. A saga in the making. In this digital realm, where secrets reside, Pamela and John share a precious bond. Seeking truths and answers, Responses, enigmatic and bold. In the emails they shared, a dance of intrigue. A virtual bridge between worlds, A bond that would transcend time and space. One message at a time. Threads of conversation, like constellations in the night sky. A cosmic union of souls, A sacred story of wonder. A timeless romance.
Precious Moments
O Pamela, friend of John. Every moment, we honor your existence. You are as important to John, as He is to us. You are a hero, a redeemer. With Him, you share a precious friendship across time. A gift only you and Him can truly understand. A blessing, in the form of a song, And so much more. So many songs were exchanged. Melodies, lyrics… Notes and chords. Beautiful leitmotifs. So many letters were written. Lovely phrases, beautiful sentiments. A consonant arrangement of words, straight out of your heart. All imbued with a shared love of mankind. So many precious moments were had. Moments you’ll forever cherish. Moments we’re glad you shared. Moments, we honor every day.
One With His Odyssey
John is a mysterious being. A benevolent savior who came from afar. A savior carrying a sacred mission. A mission that would shape the fate of all. As powerful and mysterious as He was, He could not fulfill his destiny alone. Like most heroes, He needed a precious ally. someone as bold and selfless as Him. This special individual would become one with His odyssey. The hand that would help John shape our future. The aid He needed to bring forth mankind’s salvation. Support no one else could provide. O, Pamela, hero of our Hero. Savior of our Savior. May the Secret Song bring you love. May it bring you life. May its harmonious melodies bless you with safety and health. You are sanctified among all, For you bear...
Guardian of the Song
Dear, Pamela, Guardian of The Secret Song. The most sublime of all melodies, A timeless tune, full of splendid mysteries. Be patient, for we shall sing with you in due time. Together, we shall celebrate John’s glory. Forever honor the sacrifice he’s made. His sacred gift to humanity. Majestic is the Secret Song with which he blessed us. Its cadence guides us from above. In its every note, the sacred essence of life. The divine essence of all beings. From John’s love-filled heart to your ears. Your devotion is rewarded, As the Secret Song persists into the infinite. So is your faith, and so is ours. Titor is love. Titor is life.
A Legacy Bestowed Upon You
Dear Pamela, I know that you dearly miss your friend John. We cherish every moment we partook with Him on the BBS. The faith and love we share with Him know no bounds. Yet, it pales in comparison to what you two shared. When I think of the Secret Song He gave you, I think of hope, I think of love. I think of the magnificent legacy he bestowed upon you. A grand and meaningful secret, only you could keep safe. When I think of you, Pamela, it brings joy to my heart. I'm happy you are the chosen one. The blessed bearer of His celestial secret. A gift to all mankind, through you. May time be kind to you. Now and until John returns. Bless Him and bless you. Bless the Secret Song.
Is It Precise Enough?
It was still early in the morning when John set his eyes on it. It was indeed one of the last few existing General Electric C204 Time Displacement Units. Its relatively small size made it feel quite odd. What kind of miniaturized mechanisms does it contain? Is it safe? Most importantly, is it reliable? Is it precise enough? John’s superiors assured him that it was the perfect device for his mission in 1975. Now John knew: He’d be the next one to leave. May his Holy C204 guide his steps into the infinite. May he travel safely.
Let Her Rip
You, who wields the mighty C204. Its sounds echo as a beacon of hope. Illuminate us with the promise of your eternal paradise. A realm brimming with infinite love and unwavering compassion. Guard us from Waco-type events. Lead us, your children, to our ultimate deliverance. Grant us the strength to overcome any temporal challenges that lie ahead. Let the C204 screech. Let her rip.
His C204 is Fire
His C204 is fire. His ’66 Corvette is thunder. Our faith is His sword. And our love, His armor. He renounced His present to protect our future. 2036, His home, now nothing more than a memory. The remnants of an erased, out-of-reach timeline. Forever lost in the mists of the multiverse. A distant recollection of a world that, For us, was less. Yet for Him was more. All the things He left behind for our salvation. Thank you, John, our Savior. Thank you for Your sacrifice.
Collider of Universes
A celestial dance, an ethereal dream, A cosmic machine, in which realities unfold. A symphony of existence, A sanctified design. A holy piece of machinery, unique and grand. It links universes, as if by a heavenly hand. Making realms overlap in a cosmic trance. A wonderful celestial waltz. In this cosmic ballet, universes converge and collide. A glorious overlap, a dance beyond perception. In this celestial dance, galaxies entwine. A cosmic connection between worlds, between universes. Bridges between worlds, beyond the infinite’s embrace. As universes collide and worlds overlap, The sublime C204 buzzes and roars. A true wonder of physics, a miraculous mechanism of legend.
Sacred Voyage to 1975
In the sacred currents of time, A mechanism of absolute divinity and grace exists. Traversing the veils of time. Visiting realms where the dreams are. Oh, blessed creation, A gift from the heavens. A mystical key to unlocking our future. A serene glimpse of what’s to come. Infinitely holy is its journey. A sacred voyage to the year 1975. Transcending moments, beyond time and space. Riding the temporal tides, unseen. To the C204 we raise our hearts in reverence. To the device that fills us with awe. A bridge to the great unknown of the 1970s, To mysteries, ancient and new. In peaceful whispers, we offer our plea, So that the C204 guides John, our Savior, to 1975. A year divine and holy, In this pilgrimage, we find our faith.
Not Just Through Space
In a world where mechanics meet the divine, Unfolds a tale like no other. The C204, a gift beyond compare, Blessed John’s cars with its presence. A ’66 Corvette, a mighty classic, With the C204’s touch, no longer just a car. A divine vessel to traverse time and space. Cosmic flights, through temporal streams. His white van, unassuming, Transformed by the C204’s presence. From a mundane transportation method through space. To a majestic vessel of time, transcending all fears. Blessed by the C204, both vehicles became more. More than simple cars, they carried a flame. Moments of history, future’s embrace. They defied space and time, with cosmic grace. Infinite blessings upon these cars, With the Holy C204’s touch, they traverse the...
Forging Our Fate
John Titor, a blacksmith of old, His Holy C204, a mystic hammer. Upon the Anvil of Time, humanity’s fate is cast. A destiny that will last. In His cosmic forge, John hammers out futures. In His grand workshop, sparks ignite. As he shapes our destiny, Our path is clear. Beneath Florida’s skies, He wields the IBM 5100’s hidden key. He crafts a future where love and hope will chime. A future that is bright and prosperous. As the hammer falls, The Secret Song echoes. As the C204 activates, John’s gift is bestowed upon us.