My Take On Ghosts Look At This.

BrandonKeys39

Temporal Novice
Here is my take on what I believe and think of what 20% of these Paranormal Ghosts stories are all about and here it is. I believe that all 20% of all or any of these Ghosts are Interdimensional-Space/Time-Subspace Travelers traveling through the Interdimensional-Subspace-Field while traveling in a higher energetic state of. Shifting Fluxuating Transparent Solid State Form of Higher Molecular Quantum state of Flux and shifting making there body's able and or capable to move through Solid Objects while in the Higher Molecular Quantum state of Flux. The reason why they have also appeared to look like they have period clothing of their time is that maybe they are "Time Travelers" dressing up in that "Time Periods" clothes as to be desqiesed so not to be detected by the people of the time period or era to that of which they are in of to which they "Time Traveled" to.

Here are two videos of how both of these might work together into which how this would create these Ghosts while Shifting and Fluxuating within the Interdimensional-Space/Time-Subspace Field to which by the effects that would cause a Ghostly encounter in our current timeline, timeperiod, timestream, and current era.

Olympic Ghost / Demon / Time Traveler @ Torch ceremony 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwfN3Bq1L1c

TIME TRAVELER DISCOVERED ..( IN A CHAPLIN SILENT MOVIE OF THE 20S )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U25nH2kWtU

Very interesting observation, but while the concept is similar to what we would refer to as a level 1 observable experience (devoid of any type of interaction or transfer of information), it is highly unlikely that anyone would be aware of our presence in this particular type of experiment. Of course, this is not proven, so it could be safe to assume that anything is possible, concerning the experiences you describe.. This gains my interest, since your observation is the first that I know of, to suggest some type of possible awareness of our presence. I believe it could be to our mutual benefit, if you would like to talk about this subject in more detail.

L.

Here is my take on what I believe and think of what 20% of these Paranormal Ghosts stories are all about and here it is. I believe that all 20% of all or any of these Ghosts are Interdimensional-Space/Time-Subspace Travelers traveling through the Interdimensional-Subspace-Field while traveling in a higher energetic state of.

I'm very curious about how you came up with 20%.