"The future ain't what it used to be."

Perpetual

Modern_Einstein

Timekeeper
Hey, i'm younger then 15 so i hoped people would take me seriously here.

If you have any ideas on perpetual motion reply and we can discuss the topic more thoroughly!

Well...

Don't we already know? Motion - origins - spins - poles - axis's

Magnetics.

Other things can be combined with magnetics than just electricity...just seems we've been stuck there a long time.

What would happen if you played dominos with magnets that repelled each other? Spacing would have to be a bit further apart obviously...

I think the problem here is as stated above...to amplify the magnetic field we only really use electromagnetics (that I'm aware...)

Anyone coined the term & method for a Quantum magnet? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

If they have ... is it a faux term? If it is not faux, I would expect an exceptionally large magnetic field from something very small. (If that statement is not correct - then you'd assume it would take an exceptionally large amount of anti-matter/matter to produce a thrust - which IS wrong...so I'm just learning the axioms of these things - you tell me).

Perhaps using magnets to pull particles through matter/antimatter mixtures before reaction/or rather 'during' the reaction? What particles...
This helps me make a visual;
01<-.:.<+/->.:.+>01

...before anyone points out the obvious...
a particle IS matter...
However as noted, and what's not noted...
during the reaction (reactions)
introduction of something at the right time. Creating a further reaction.
(Is the main obstacle with antimatter projects - not the reaction but the collectable quantity?, why focus on quantity when amplification may be a key - just like how it was and is with magnetics...)

I wasn't really asking if it was obvios or not, I was wondering if you had any ideas involving perpetual motion. Like the one you had later in the reply.

My uncle and I are building a perpetual motion machine it's coming along great.

Is it a magnetic device that will never need further energy once started? They're cool. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif I am trying to invest in a magnetic engine factory at the moment, but the patents have issues so it's all on hold... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Re: Perpetual Motion

Hi again.... me and my best friend will have come up with a really kool idea:

We used the little wheels in the kenetics kit we bought. First we made the wheel magnet and attached a rare earth magnet the the corner of the axis hole so when when we start the wheel it will go in and out. This linear motion will force the repelling magnetic wheel forward. The only problem was that we didn't know how to get the energy from the rotational motion to an outside storage battery without stopping the vehicle. So we need to make a cicular track for it to ride on. The battery that will be attached on the wheel will be an incomplete cicuit. We did this so when it passed a certain part on the track it would complete the cicuit and transfer the energy to a lightbulb or a storage battery!!

If you have any ideas to make it better just tell me /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back