What can be real evidence of time travel happened

slavaentp

Temporal Novice
Modern words in ancient texts.

Such as: Internet, reaganomics, Soviet, DVD-player and etc.

If those words(and many more) exist in some ancient texts or texts written in the past(in the times, when the meaning of those things didn't exist) - then we can MAKE A SUGGESTION, that the person, who wrote that text was either time traveller or in some way communicated with time traveller.

Hi bro,well i recommend you to read Titor Story,just google him and you will find out a lot of interesting stuff about this character,that is in my opinion the only more likely believable person i had found so far,and Antwan's story the palestine traveler is also very interesting to read,but if you ask me Titor's one is the only worthy to review,hope i helped,ta-ta

slava,

If those words(and many more) exist in some ancient texts or texts written in the past(in the times, when the meaning of those things didn't exist) - then we can MAKE A SUGGESTION, that the person, who wrote that text was either time traveller or in some way communicated with time traveller.

Please give us an example of the text(s) that you're refering to without any reference to after-the-fact interpretations of the original text.

In other words, give us the original text, a citation wher we can find the original text and what the meaning of the original text is.

I am not referring to any text, I say, that if modern words in ancient text are found, this could be evidence.

By the way, do you know good way of searching such things? To just type a word in the search engine and manually look, whether text is a modern or an ancient one, is a bit hassle.

About John Titor - he is either a guy, who saved us all from civil war in US(if politics have visited johntitor.com before 2004-2005 and have decided not to some things they intended to do) or a hoax. Based on the reading, of original Titor's thread, I think that the second variant is accurate.

But once someone posts "modern" words in ancient texts, they no longer are modern...they are ancient. Having been visible to humanity from the time of their insertion until today...they become everyday ordinary words with no exclusively modern connotation.

I don't think your test would validate anything.

But once someone posts "modern" words in ancient texts, they no longer are modern...they are ancient. Having been visible to humanity from the time of their insertion until today...they become everyday ordinary words with no exclusively modern connotation.

Iridium,

Thank you. It's good to see that someone is paying attention and thinking in terms of what time travel actually suggests in terms of cause and effect.

I think the only real indication of time travel would have to rely on physics- detecting energy, some sort of physical phenomenon that indicates out of place energy or matter.

But that sounds impossible.

Real ...

a- The 10 Plagues...of Egypt

b- Sodom and Gomorrah...Genesis 19:24-28
The Destruction of these cities by a Meteorite Circa 3123 BC /29 june 4.15am Local Time
TTH311312CC385_310235a.jpg

more at:
Link to Timesonline.uk

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ttiforum/images/graemlins/yum.gif :oops:

Re: What can be real evidence of time travel happe

It is sophism. The fact that the word "formally" became ancient does not change anything.

Of course, we are searching for the words, which were not noticed by society - otherwise, that cases would have been already known and represented either as world sensation or shameless hoax etc.

If the world "reaganomics"(for example, in reality no evidence of that) was mentioned in some ancient text(on page 378, once in the whole book, for example), it means that it is either a fantastic coincident - some guy with name Reagan existed in the past and was assosiated to some economics - or time travel evidence(how else could guy in the past know that word?) or a hoax - that text is not ancient, but pretend to be.

Known ancient and other texts/manuscripts have been examined and studied in depth by many scholars. I would imagine what you are suggesting would have been found already. Unless these words or descriptions were encoded within said texts.

I would like to bring up Nostradamus as "my" example. Claiming to see visions of the future, his descriptions are written with the "vocabulary" of his time.

Only after an event ( seems familiar ) do some people suddenly proclaim his "predictions" to have been accurate.

After the fact, anybody can make all kinds of proclaimation's regarding those kind of writings, since there is a wide margin for interpretation as to what his words mean(t).

If Nostradamus was in contact with a time traveler, his ability to record exactly what the time traveler told him, seems a bit lacking. And this points out another problem --- even if a time traveler used such words in ancient times, the listener is still confined within the vocabulary of experience of his era.

And it wouldn't be just the word that would have to be known, but also the context in which the word was used. Who knows, maybe there was an ancient civilization that wrote the word "internet" within a text regarding the techniques of using a "fishing net". Anybody flipping through the pages of the text, without knowing what the "entire" text is about, might mistakenly believe they have discovered proof of time travel within the text.

Not necessarily. It is all a matter of context. What really matters here are not the words themselves, but the ideas they convey. If you find clear reference to 21st century ideas in ancient texts then this is plain evidence that something wierd is going on. Not necessarily time travel, but certainly something worth investigating.

Here is evidence of a person who saw the future.

Mother Shipton Prophecy

A carriage without horse shall go;
Disasters fill the world with woe.
In London, Primrose Hill shall be,
Its centre hold a Bishop's See.
Around the world men's thoughts shall fly
Quick as the twinkling of an eye
And waters shall great wonders do,
How strange, and yet it shall come true.

Then upside down the world shall be,
And gold found at the root of tree;
Through towering hill proud men shall ride,
No horse nor ass move at his side.
Beneath the waters men shall walk;
Shall ride, shall sleep and even talk.
And in the air men shall be seen,
In white and black and even green.
A great man then shall come and go,
For prophecy declares it so.

In water iron then shall float
As easy as a wooden boat,
Gold shall be found in stream or stone,
In land that is as yet unknown.
Water and fire shall wonders do,
And England shall admit a Jew.

The Jew that once was held in scorn,
Shall of a Christian then be born. [borne?]
A house of glass shall come to pass
In ENGLAND - but alas!
A war will follow with the work,
Where dwells the pagan and the Turk.
The states will lock in fiercest strife
And seek to take each other's life.
When North shall thus divide South
The eagle build in lion's mouth.
Then tax and blood and cruel war
Shall come to every humble door.

Three times shall lovely sunny France
Be lead to play a lovely dance,
Before the people shall be free.
The tyrant rulers shall she see.
Three rulers in succession be,
Each sprang from different dynasty.

Then, when fiercest fight is done
England and France shall be as one.
The British olive next shall twine
In marriage with the German vine.
Men walk beneath and over streams
Fulfilled shall be our strangest dreams.

All England's sons that plough the land -
Shall oft be seen with Book in hand.
The poor shall then True Wisdom know
And waters, wind, where corn did grow.
Great houses stand in farflung vale,
All covered o'er with snow and hail.

And now a word in uncouth rhyme
Of what shall be in future time,
For in the wondrous far off days,
The women shall adopt a craze
To dress like men and trousers wear
And cut off their lovely locks of hair.
They'll ride astride with brazen brow
As witches on a broomstick now

Then love shall die and marriage cease,
And nations wane as births decrease.
The wives shall fondle cats and dogs
And men live much the same as hogs.

In nineteen-hundred twentysix
Build houses light of straw and sticks,

And roaring monsters with man atop
Do seem to eat the verdant crop.
And men shall fly as birds do now,
And give away the horse and plough.
When pictures live with movements free,
When boats like fishes swim the sea,
When men like birds shall scour the sky
Then half the world, blood drenched shall die.

For then shall mighty war be planned
And fire and sword sweep the land.
But those who live the century through
In fear and trembling this will do;
Flee to the mountains and the dens
To bog and forest and wild fens
For storms shall rage and oceans roar,
When Gabriel stands on sea and shore
And when he blows his horn
Old worlds shall die and new be born.

Here is evidence of a person who saw the future.

Well... Seeing the future is not he same as "time travel", is it?

Also, I have a very hard time believing these prophecies to be genuine. Mother Shipton lived in the 16th century. I'm no linguistic expert, but does 16th century Old English really sound like that?

And speaking of 16th century prophets, have you ever read "The New Atalantis" by Francis Bacon? Written in 1626, it accurately predicted may aspects of modern technology and civilization. Of-course, Bacon never claimed to have supernatural precognitive powers. He used nothing more than razor-sharp reasoning to project how science (which was in its infancy in the 17th century) can be used to create an utopian society.

hi everyone...

8-10 years ago, i loved talking about the past and just a bit about the future.
future both scares and excites me. sooo this thread made me think about some of my expectations or evidences about the real future....or if someone could really happen to be a REAL time traveler [who knows if john titor really is or not, though]i think these are the first possible things he/she might talk about...i mean instinctively.......

+ modern slangs... specifically talking about how we learned to make our own short cuts for each and evry single word thru texting & chatting.....e.g. IC, GTG, BTW, LOL, BS, IMYA, BFF, & etc. i wonder what else is there in the future...

+ more buildings been built--no matter how disasters destroy the buildings of today, people will always build new ones for a lot of reasons, and it's impossible not to know at least one famous bulding by then.

+ politics & economics development

+ nuclear development

+ scientific developments

+ technological edvancements such as watch that has internet, or watch via cellphone which is being developed right now.... car that's got a fridge, i guess? lol... now we already have touch screen items---from cellphone to tv, and computers... and so fancy human like robots that are set.... all computer and tv growing thinner and thinner as time goes by.. what's next? paper like plasma tv and computer? so we can fold them or whatever.... things like that, ya know......ipod that's got net...

+ undiscovered science or things been discovered... recently there's been a hundred or so extinct animals that had just been discovered somewhere around asia.... say, a snake, a fish, a rat..and they all have new, weird characteristics.... just search it on yahoo..so i'm pretty sure there's still a lot of things that haven't been found yet... just somewhere out there...lol..

+ about the water, trees, and animals being short of.....it's not possible to have lesser resources of poultry, water, and trees, etc. since a lot of buildings and factories are being built and consuming the spaces supposedly for 'them'.so if they're gonna say that they're almost running out of one these, yea, that's realisitc.....

+ possible time travel scenario--- i guess i don't have to say much about this..

+ possible space travel-- since a few/some already stepped/went into the moon & mars?

+ microchip that was rumored to be required in 'our hands' in the future for identification purposes ......

+ maybe instead of passport or credit card, micro chips?

+ hi tech machineries & devices & again, robots....

ok i guess this is long enough.... there's still a lot that i can't even think of anymore... so... im sure you guys have a better perspective about this... ^_^

forgot...

+ ever thought about holograms?

+ artificial foods, artificial everything

+ cloning things... better birth control stuff, medical advancement.

+ perhaps, a floating hospital would do?

+ electrical wiring advancement...

+ animated voice....plastic surgery advancement...

& hell i could go on and on.....