Anybody have any dreams or encouters with aliens?

As per the site regs, I will be using the handle eyecare74 from now on since it is the older account. Just letting you know so as not to create any confusion for anybody...Or just call me Joe :D

I don't know if you are into meditation or not, however, there is a technique that has been used for dreams, to "know" when you are dreaming.

Not saying this technique is easy to develop, but :

During meditation sessions, you create your own symbol. Something that is easily remembered, and you commit it to memory as a marker of sorts to appear "in" your dreams to signal you that you indeed are in a dream.

This technique is to awaken your conscious awareness, and assume control of the dream, once you see your own "dream" symbol.

IF you are able, then next time you have one of these continuing dreams, and have developed this technique as workable, you can consciously ask questions, and/or alter the events of the dream.

Relative to something you wrote in a previous post : The crystaline appearance of what you have termed as angels.

Can't say when this particular dream was...( Rainman might know, since I told him about it right after it happened. ) ...

In this dream I was within a Pillar of Light. Standing inside the base, and looking upwards, I could see a spiral staircase circling up towards the top of the Pillar, along the stone walls.

The walls were seemingly solid, but not. Everything within the pillar seemed to glow with a white aura. There were platforms along the length of the staircase, and at each platform there was a stained-glass window.

I walked to the first platform and looked at the window there.

It had an image of a man dressed in robes, the overcoat/robe was blue, and the garmet visible underneath was silver. He had silver hair, and was wearing a golden crown. His hands were held before him, as though he would be holding a basketball in front of him. There was a crystal sphere floating between his hands, and inside the sphere was two opposing tetrahedrons.

He did have a crystaline appearance, but, being an image within a stained glass window, guess that helps with that attribute.

From seeing the intense light outside, and the way the structure glowed, in my dream, I realized that the light outside, and the structure were one and the same, however, the walls and staircase were somehow solidified within this pillar of light.

This dream also is a continuing dream. Although, it has been awhile since there has been another...at first I couldn't see the upper sections of the pillar, but in following dreams, eventually was able to see that the staircase vanished into an illuminated golden haze cloudy type mist.

That dream sounds very interesting. I guess over the past few years I have always had kind of a fascination with dreams which seem to continue. As I have said in past posts, I have put very much time and effort into this particular dream simply because it does not seem to end and it also make for a good book...imho that is. It also does not seem to be induced by any sort of stimulus, it just sort of happens.

The thing that struck me as odd and still until this day I can not figure out is that in my dream, the "angels" who actually have a name I can remember, are not like any name I know. I have researched these names and normally can not find any meaning for them or they just simply do not exist as names in the first place. The few names I have found normally come up under foreign web sites which I can not read.

I guess this just puzzles me because I wonder how my mind could make up or self create things. In dreams, or my dreams in general I should say, my mind is limited by things that I have seen or names I have read or know. Not so in this dream, my mind makes up stuff out of thin air like it's really happening right then. It's just so hard to really explain what I'm talking about I suppose. I've had thousands of dreams over my life time, and these dreams seem special to me for some reason.

Who knows...maybe Pam is right...Maybe I'm seeing some other crazy world line or the history of some distant planet. :eek: lol, Still does not explain how the heck I'm there in first person though, not merely an observer, and why it looks like this earth so much with so many normal features. Maybe it's my past life 1 million years ago here on earth...lol.

It just gets interesting when you dream of colors that you have never seen on the earth.
Or an invention that you have no training to understand yet someone is paitently explaining it to you in details. How you can fully understand what it is like to do things like ride on an antigravity device that you have never done on this earth. Yet you can competely explain the experience to them in details.
There is far more to the human than merely a body and a brain.

There seems to be a big difference between these dreams and regular dreams.

Sometimes when you wake up it takes a while to get acclimated that you are back awake in your life again.

I tend to think there may be more to sleep than scientists currently understand. There is more to humans than they currently understand as well we also have a spirit.

I tend to think there may be more to sleep than scientists currently understand.
Me too.

From this site:
<font color="#0000ff">It is a well known fact that humans dream in 90 minute cycles. When the delta brainwave frequencies increase into the frequency of theta brainwaves, active dreaming takes place and often becomes more experiential to the person. Typically, when this occurs there is rapid eye movement, which is characteristic of active dreaming. This is called REM, and is a well known phenomenon.[/COLOR]

It also says that theta waves are between 5 &amp; 8 Hz. This conveniently corresponds to the 7.83 Hz Schumann resonance of the earth. Combined with entrainment, we have a potential explanation of how minds can be linked across the globe during sleep. :oops:

You sleep, producing brainwaves which excite the Schumann resonance &amp; travel efficiently across the world &amp; influence other sleeping people. Just a guess.

Who knows...maybe Pam is right...Maybe I'm seeing some other crazy world line or the history of some distant planet.

I sometimes wonder if "others" are dreaming about "our" lives here on "this" earth, while we are awake.

And when we go to sleep, if perhaps when they wake up --- tell people that they had the strangest dream(s) of writing messages to other people all around the world on some sort of inter-connected global typing machine ?

I don't know if any others have experienced what I would classify as terrifying dream(s)...one in which there is a dream of ( as an example ) someone breaking into your house, and when you wake up, you realize that someone has indeed broken into your house, and is still there !

Or

In the dream you are under some sort of spiritual attack, and shaken out of sleep, realize that the attack is still taking place, and the "evil" shadowy figures as seen in the dream, haven't gone away, but are still there.

Or

Frozen in place, unable to move, you force yourself to wake-up and discover that you are still un-able to move. Only through intense effort, maybe, finally able to move a finger or toe, are able to "snap" out of the paralysis and regain mobility.

No. But one time I was dreaming and I partially woke up and couldn't move it felt like my brain was being electricuted but it didn't hurt and next thing I knew I felt a release and I was suddenly falling what seemed like out of the sky being "sucked" like by a force fast to some ship in the water. I saw the blue water, the blue sky , the ship, just some big ship. I was going right to the deck and before I hit the deck the dream cut off and I woke up inside the ship on some bed. That was definetly one of those skip around dreams as it went from one event to another to another. But the sun in the sky and the water and everything was so clear just like life it was weird.
Glad I don't remember hitting the deck! Lol

Those dreams are different than regular dreams cause they seem so real.

From what I've been told, that type of effect is some sort of astral dynamic. Your "astral body" or "astral awareness" being pulled back into the body "you" occupy on this earth.

Reading about the experiences of an experimenter, he describes an experience where he was sitting in a chair, trying to astral project, and as he sat in the chair, he felt a presence above him, and opening his eyes, saw someone looking down at him. Astonished, he felt the paralysis effect and the falling effect, to then realize he had two sets of memories.

The first memory, was of himself sitting in the chair trying to separate into his "astral body", the other memory was of him doing so. His astral self floating away from his body, and sitting on the roof of his house, looking around his neighborhood, to then feel a pulling sensation. Following the pulling sensation, he was soon above himself sitting in the chair.

The chair version of himself looked up, and the astral self felt an electric type shock, and then the falling feeling, to be jolted back into the host body.

Each version of himself un-aware of the split memories, until both parts of the self were re-united.

So whether there is indeed a part of our selves that can separate and travel into places unknown, just may be so. And there may be a good reason why dreams are kept within a certain type of status.

Trying to function in life on this earth with multiple memories, each sharing an equal amount of intensity, un-able to distinguish one reality from another, would certainly cause most people to go quite insane.

Uh..yeah. I would rather think they are just dreams than my spirit being caught up to certain places. That's kind of scary if your leaving your body and going places.
That would freak me out.

Anyway. I know it was just a dream because I interacted with the individuals there and I could not have done that as a spirit. I sure the heck couldn't have picked up anything and threw it as a spirit.

You were just talking about having a paralyzed feeling and that one stuck out to me. I forgot about that one.

I also forgot that was a continous dream so I guess I did have one of them but not anymore. From event to event to event. Like I was popping around places for a while in the dream.

A couple more days until we get to see the squiggly lines of Joes angels. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyway....I'd like to read some more about this.

What are some things they were saying to the angels under them could you make it out? Was it in english?

I was also wondering how they fought each other. Did they use weopons?

"There was a crystal sphere floating between his hands, and inside the sphere was two opposing tetrahedrons"

I was wondering what you think this thing was or what it did?
Does it mean anything?

I was wondering if someone fell asleep on an airplane and had one of those astral episodes or they left their body do you think it would be hard for them to get back to their body?

I was wondering what you think this thing was or what it did?
Does it mean anything?

Yes...I know what it was, but, really don't wish to say all that much about it...and the entire dream had meaning. At first I was calling the structure a "Beam of Light", but Rainman sent me an article about "Pillars of Light" , so I changed my description.

I still use the Pillar of Light in some of my meditations.

From what I've been told, that type of effect is some sort of astral dynamic. Your "astral body" or "astral awareness" being pulled back into the body "you" occupy on this earth.

Kerr, I thought you and Rain were strictly science based...that sounds like some pretty new age belief stuff...lol, but yeah, I'm very familiar with AP, and RV. However I definitely do not look at it in the same sense as HDRkid or some of those others. A lot of those guys think you can use AP to view the future and see things to come. I've been very firm in my belief that the future is unwritten. I've definitely had dreams and premonitions to make me question my own beliefs, but I just think if I am seeing a future, that it is only one possible future.

Can I call you Joe shmoe

Ha-Ha-Ha...

A couple more days until we get to see the squiggly lines of Joes angels.

Anyway....I'd like to read some more about this.

What are some things they were saying to the angels under them could you make it out? Was it in English?

I was also wondering how they fought each other. Did they use weapons?

Ok, I tried and tried to recreate what I saw, but it does not look right. Then I finally made one that looks pretty close and you know what...my camera refuses to focus on it....LOL, for real. So I am going to describe in detail what this thing looks like. They all had the same one, just one was outlined in green and one outlined in red.

draw a very thin triangle, not fat like a pyramid. Inside the triangle there is a symbol that looks like a DNA thing and to make this symbol imagine you have a piece of straight rope. Now twist the rope one time in the center so that there is a loop at the top and 2 even pieces hanging down. Twist the rope 2 more times making slightly smaller loops. Now the rest of the rope hangs down freely. At the end of each piece hanging down there are tassels(think of the tassels on on a graduation cap). The top loop of this rope is touching the 2 sides of the triangle at the top and it hangs down from there. Now inside the top loop there are 2 symbols which look like stars or * type looking things on top of each other, not beside each other. In the other 2 loops there are 1 star each, and where the ropes hang freely there are 3 star looking symbols that look like how you would make 2 eyes and a nose on a stick man. Now across the inside bottom of the triangle, that is where the squiggly writing is, and if I had to describe it, I would say it looks like Arabic looking stuff, and I honest to god have no idea what it looked like as far a recreating it. Just if somebody said what kind of writing was that, I'd probably say Arabic, like dead sea scroll looking stuff...lol.

I am sorry, but that is the best I can do at the moment.

As to your other questions: the language spoken around me was only English, however, I do recall them speaking to each other in another tongue, but only at a pretty far distance. However...the angels and aliens COULD understand each other when they spoke.

Now for the really cool part. As far as weapons, they had nothing more than scepters, and mainly fought hand to hand. Our technology had no effect on them what so ever! our guns and bullets simply rippled their skin, but they could and did tear limbs from one another. I was simply gruesome watching them in battle.

I hope you can get a picture of it. I am just confused on what all the loops look like I tried to draw it from your description. But it would be much better to see it I just can't picture it right.

Kerr, I thought you and Rain were strictly science based...that sounds like some pretty new age belief stuff...

I try to stay within the boundaries of science, but then, some experiences don't have answers relative to a strict "scientific discipline". Thus, the journey into other realms of discipline in seeking out answers.

As far as the "new age" belief stuff...I wouldn't necessarily go so far to say that the places I look for answers are new age at all. Going back into certain manuscripts and other materials written centuries ago, well, would hardly be "new".

In learning and using the medicine wheel, was something that involves a belief system developed as far back as 15,000 years ago. The concepts surrounding the wheel, although partially butchered, tweaked, and twisted by some new age folks, is anything "but" new.

Thank you Kerr for the mail...good stuff.

So, I have a theory about my dream and what it may mean or be about. I've said before I was trying to put a book together, but that would be more a Fictional novel or novels depending on which way I decide to take it. However, the true meaning of the dream I think may be far different in meaning.

This may be a little far fetched to some, but it's just my own theory based on research into certain things.

One thing I noticed which I have failed to mention in my posts concerning this dream is this. This dream has always taken place in first person view, as in I have never actually looked into a mirror or seen my reflection. Nor have any of the people or beings in this dream called my directly by name, I'm just there. I interact and speak, but I have always taken the view of through my own eyes, not looking down on myself or anything.

Now...I have tried to do extensive research into angel wars, heavenly wars, alien wars, and pretty much any other thing which could explain a battle between great creatures and also involved humans. There are many references actually in Greek mythology, Egyptian mythology and various mythology's about wars between their gods and also involving humans. However when most of these wars take place they are generally all strange looking creatures in the mix as well. Such as half man, half bull, or heads of dogs or cats or what have you. There are really only a few texts which promote such wars between men and other's in which all are mostly human looking.

Now as to my theory.

In Jeremiah 4:23-28 in the bible it refers to God looking down on the earth and it was without form or void. It also speaks of cities and man being destroyed, and mountains being moved from shaking. Now, some people have argued that it is in reference to what was going on in Jerusalem at the time. However some people believe it could be referring to a race of man before Adam that was mostly destroyed. Giving reference to Genesis when it says the earth was with out form or void. Then comes along Adam after the first fall of man.

So, after thinking about this, and a lot of research, I wondered...if there was a race of man before Adam, what happened, and could there have been any survivors?

So my research took me to Isiah 14:1-18, which talks about a fall from heaven, scepters, mountains shaking and different other things. It also speaks of the fall of Lucifer from heaven (space).

From here I go to Genesis 4:16&amp;17 which speaks about Cain after he killed his brother and where he went and what he did. He went to Nod and found a wife. So now we have the age old question, where did Cain's wife come from?

Now I go to Genesis 6. It is the first account of Nephilim and their off spring, and leads up to the ark story. From there the bible talks about the Nephilim numerous times with the last being the king of Bashan, named Og.

So to my actual thorey:

I believe my dream may be an account of the war on earth before Adam, and before it was destroyed the first time. I believe there was one supreme ruler of the Universe (God if you will), and somewhere along the way there was a mutiny between for forces of god and some of his commanders. These creatures took up refuge on earth and eventually tried to over take it. I think after much fighting men took sides with the evil forces. I think the earth was mostly destroyed by an angry god, but some survived in the end. I think this is where Cain got his wife in the land of Nod, and once he started populating the earth, the fallen ones started a line of hybrid's (nephilim). I think this is why Men lived for hundreds of years at that point in history, but once that line died out we were merely human, and subject to normal aging.

Now I know this is all far fetched, but to me it fits...lol.

All in all this is nothing more than a theory, and pretty much goes against what I believe in reality...but it's pretty cool to think about when I compare the dream against scripture. Because from what I've seen, no matter how many times science has tried to disprove the Old Testament bible, it has eventually proven to be pretty dang accurate in historical context.