Anybody have any dreams or encouters with aliens?

Hey Joe, why were the angels fighting the aliens again?

What happened when an alien or angel died? Did the spirit just leave the body or did something else happen?

What were you doing when all this fighting was going on?

How do you know they planned the attack in advance you mean they sat around tables or was like a football team where everyone was to go certain places?

They were fighting because the aliens had came to reclaim earth. No, nothing special happened when an angel died, but their blood was a different shade of red than ours, it was more like how our blood looks through our skin...kind of a purple color, and the alien blood was more of a oily grayish color that had a foul odor. I was always taking cover when fighting was going on, as I would have had zero effect on the alien life. They made plans similar to civil war times, orders came from a headquarters type location, which was quite a distance from the actual fighting, and in this headquarters location the leaders talked stratgey I suppose (could not understand what they were saying when they spoke to each other), because there were many maps showing the locations of various things. Once an order was given, a scout would take the orders to the battlefield commander..

crystal sphere floating between his hands

I know what it was inside the sphere, and what it meant to me. I just am a point now-a-days, I don't feel motivated nor any real desire to talk about it anymore.

No offense intended towards anyone, just feel that when I do dwell on this particular experience, I feel as though I am going backwards, instead of moving forward in my quest, as it were.

Hey Joe, Just for fun I drew a picture of one of the angels I saw in my dream. I really drew it for Kerr but I thought you would like to see it too. Sent it to your email. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

As I walk into my room, I stop and notice that the room is dark but can still see since the moon happens to be out. I don't turn on the lights like I usually do when I walk into my room. I had some sort of feeling not to turn on the lights. I notice that there is a path to get to the window, the edge of the room, and next to the end of the bed. Once there, it seems there is a sense that something should happen at any time. All of a sudden, a bright white light, that doesn't seem to hurt the eyes, shines through the window with closed curtains. Just as I was about to take a peak, Something inside me tells me to lay down and so I lay on my bed. As I was laying there my eyes got heavier and it was as if I was being put to sleep. Felt like I could hear whisperings or blood flowing. After I woke up, my back was in the air and being held up by, what felt like, a large hand the size of my back. My legs were laying flat on the bed. I saw above and to the right of me some black, dark, circular, cloud-like object. When I getting up, it seemed like the hand helped me up. Once I got to the lights and turned them on, all that was going on disappeared.

The hand seemed to be something of that of a giant and could pass through the wall somehow with the means of this light. This is the closest thing to an alien encounter. I can't explain the moment, but it happened.

Editing:*.*

As I walk into my room, I stop and notice that the room is dark but can still see since the moon happens to be out. I don't turn on the lights like I usually do when I walk into my room. I had some sort of feeling not to turn on the lights. I notice that there is a path to get to the window, the edge of the room, and next to the end of the bed. Once there, it seems there is a sense that something should happen at any time. All of a sudden, a bright white light, that doesn't seem to hurt the eyes, shines through the window with closed curtains. Just as I was about to take a peak, Something inside me tells me to lay down and so I lay on my bed. As I was laying there my eyes got heavier and it was as if I was being put to sleep. Felt like I could hear whisperings or blood flowing. After I woke up, my back was in the air and being held up by, what felt like, a large hand the size of my back. My legs were laying flat on the bed. I saw above and to the right of me some black, dark, circular, cloud-like object. *Then all of a sudden I said without my control, "I am not ready, yet" and it was weird not being in control of my own voice.* When I getting up, it seemed like the hand helped me up. Once I got to the lights and turned them on, all that was going on disappeared.

The hand seemed to be something of that of a giant and could pass through the wall somehow with the means of this light. This is the closest thing to an alien encounter. I can't explain the moment, but it happened.

It was after the flood that mans life expectancy dropped so low. Something permantly changed. Good chance that all the nephilim died as well.
Noah and his family were not nephilims.

It says that most Nephilim were gone as I've been reading. And my encounter may have been with a Nephilim. There's a whole website dedicated to Nephilim and saying they were still on this Earth even until Magellan found the tip of South America and the giants may have come from the stars it seems. So alien encounters could be of the Nephilim as well.

I've heard that the Nephilim could be of Fallen Angels and also descendants of Seth and Cain.

This was probably in my late teens, sometime during high school circa 1999 or 2000 (and during the school year, but I don’t remember exactly when). The dream itself was extremely vivid and one I remember pretty clearly to this day.

I was standing on a desolate planet, somewhere that looked like Mars with large rock formations and a lot of sand. Somewhere a bit like this:

There were three or four people/beings that walked up to me, and proceeded to tell me the origins of mankind. I recall some kind of craft being parked up on top of one of the large rocks, but that was secondary. The main thing was their story - That humanity had originated on another planet, but due to conflicts and other disasters, they were driven off that planet and forced to find a new home - Earth. They explained that all of history began with the arrival of a few travelers (presumably the ones who were in my dream), and we are their ancestors who they’ve been observing and helping ever since.

This dream is well before I knew the stories of Enlil and Enki, or even had an interest in humanity’s origins the way I do now. I was an avid listener of Art Bell at the time so it’s possible some of those ideas got into my brain that way, but the whole thing felt like some massive revelation and I remember being dumbstruck by the things they told me.

In most dreams I have, things skip around, or my perspective changes, or the sequence of events don’t make sense once you try to explain it to someone. This was a continuous exposition dump with no interruptions.

I’ve never had a dream as vivid or profound since then (along these lines anyway), so it’s something that sticks in my mind to this day.

I believe I’ve had numerous dreams regarding ETs that look similar to the Teletubbies.

I loved Teletubbies when I first saw them on PBS the year they first came out in the States, and watched that show as much as I could until around the time of the 9/11 “terrorist attacks” (which I learned was really an inside job) for some reason I can’t recall.

While I no longer watch Teletubbies, I’m convinced mostly by those numerous dreams and some subconscious effect the fictional characters had on me that there is a highly advanced species of ETs that looks similar to those characters. I also believe that the creation of these characters was inspired by such a species.

I’ve also heard that the Teletubbies were created based on dreams experienced by young children, who are widely known to have experienced the supernatural. And since I believe dreams are actual events that could have occurred in any dimension or alternate reality, that further supports my theory that a species similar to the Teletubbies exists somewhere in this universe, and perhaps even in other universes.

After all, if dead people who’ve passed into the afterlife have been known to appear to their living loved ones in dreams, why can’t ETs?

Also, I’m currently reading about a guy from Israel named Yossi Ronen, who writes about his encounters with ETs. Although the ETs he describes apparently resemble the grays, who look radically different than the Teletubbies, according to Yossi, the ETs he witnessed appeared to him in at least one dream. Following this dream, Yossi noticed he had the same supernatural abilities he had after he first encountered the ETs.