Anybody have any dreams or encouters with aliens?

It was after the flood that mans life expectancy dropped so low. Something permantly changed. Good chance that all the nephilim died as well.
Noah and his family were not nephilims.

Hey joe I drew a picture from your description and sent it to you see how far Iam off.

which user name did you send it to? cause I don't have any new mail as of yet.

Good chance that all the nephilim died as well.
Noah and his family were not nephilims.

that is the traditional thinking, but it is very debated...then of course nothing about my theory is traditional any how...LOL!

Your yahoo account.

You will get it soon after the CIA get done looking at it. Lol! Kidding. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

...And then when you get them you'll spend two hours chatting with your mother and I will find out three hours from now what you think.

Lol! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ok...no, not exactly. The loops are correct as far as being three of them, but they are not bunched up like that. It's just the main loop at top, the 2 smaller loops below the first one. The rope itself does not look like DNA, but the finished product sort of does. It's just one straight row of loops, not all bunched up like that at the top, and only the top loop is touching the sides of the triangle. Also the stars looked more like * and not actual stars, but you could tell that's what they represented. The tassel look is correct though.

And your Arabic looks more like scribble than squiggle....LOL :D

yes, much, much better...only thing is the triangle is much more narrow on the sides, the tassels are more flared like the first pic sent and are not quite as long as to leave room at the bottom for the writing. now outline the whole thing in red or green and you have it.

Yep, there ya go, then the writing on the bottom is there also. That's what they looked like to the best of knowledge. If there's anything else I can answer for you let me know.

very very close, just a bit more centered inside the triangle and the writing on bottom, but all in all, very close to what I remember. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I sent it to Kerr maybe he can post it somewhere so people can see what you are talking about. I know its not perfect but they can get an idea of it. The writing at the bottom is probably the most important part. Lol. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey Joe, why were the angels fighting the aliens again?

What happened when an alien or angel died? Did the spirit just leave the body or did something else happen?

What were you doing when all this fighting was going on?

How do you know they planned the attack in advance you mean they sat around tables or was like a football team where everyone was to go certain places?

"There was a crystal sphere floating between his hands, and inside the sphere was two opposing tetrahedrons" I was wondering what you think this thing was or what it did?
Does it mean anything?

Sounds rather like my 1999 idea for a book called The Crystal Rose. Here's what I actually wrote in my 1999 notes.....

"A crystaline object made of overlapping leaves of red crystal. About 3 inches in diameter. Uncovered by archaeologists in 2011. Nobody knows what it is, or what it is made of, but it’s discovery marks strange changes to the world."

I got the entire plot for the story worked out......and about 100 pages written....but have been too busy on other things since then. I wanted a story about a device that was not just a time portal or a 'sentinel' like in 2001.....but a strange 'reality bender' that somehow affects the entire world at the quantum level and 'crystalises' a reality.

I have seen the device many times in UFO dreams. As in my unfinished book.....I know what it DOES....it alters reality by affecting quantum probabilities. It works by changing the probabilities so that incredibly unlikely events ( like a vase suddenly flying up in the air ) become far more likely. In this manner....one can do almost magical things.....even time travel.

I guess I should finish the book. May have to change the name.......as in 2006, someone else published a book with the same name ( though a totally different story ).