hhhh it seems that titor was right ( Quantum gravity takes singularity out of black holes )

titor.10

Temporal Novice
Falling into a black hole may not be as final as it seems. Apply a quantum theory of gravity to these bizarre objects and the all-crushing singularity at their core disappears.
In its place is something that looks a lot like an entry point to another universe. Most immediately, that could help resolve the nagging information loss paradox that dogs black holes.
Though no human is likely to fall into a black hole anytime soon, imagining what would happen if they did is a great way to probe some of the biggest mysteries in the universe. Most recently this has led to something known as the black hole firewall paradox – but black holes have long been a source of cosmic puzzles.
According to Albert Einstein's theory of general relativity, if a black hole swallows you, your chances of survival are nil. You'll first be torn apart by the black hole's tidal forces, a process whimsically named spaghettification.
Eventually, you'll reach the singularity, where the gravitational field is infinitely strong. At that point, you'll be crushed to an infinite density. Unfortunately, general relativity provides no basis for working out what happens next. "When you reach the singularity in general relativity, physics just stops, the equations break down," says Abhay Ashtekar of Pennsylvania State University.
The same problem crops up when trying to explain the big bang, which is thought to have started with a singularity. So in 2006, Ashtekar and colleagues applied loop quantum gravity to the birth of the universe. LQG combines general relativity with quantum mechanics and defines space-time as a web of indivisible chunks of about 10-35 metres in size. The team found that as they rewound time in an LQG universe, they reached the big bang, but no singularity – instead they crossed a "quantum bridge" into another older universe. This is the basis for the "big bounce" theory of our universe's origins.
Information paradox

Now Jorge Pullin at Louisiana State University and Rodolfo Gambini at the University of the Republic in Montevideo, Uruguay, have applied LQG on a much smaller scale – to an individual black hole – in the hope of removing that singularity too. To simplify things, the pair applied the equations of LQG to a model of a spherically symmetrical, non-rotating "Schwarzschild" black hole.
In this new model, the gravitational field still increases as you near the black hole's core. But unlike previous models, this doesn't end in a singularity. Instead gravity eventually reduces, as if you've come out the other end of the black hole and landed either in another region of our universe, or another universe altogether. Despite only holding for a simple model of a black hole, the researchers – and Ashtekar – believe the theory may banish singularities from real black holes too.
That would mean that black holes can serve as portals to other universes. While other theories, not to mention some works of science fiction, have suggested this, the trouble was that nothing could pass through the portal because of the singularity. The removal of the singularity is unlikely to be of immediate practical use, but it could help with at least one of the paradoxes surrounding black holes, the information loss problem.
A black hole soaks up information along with the matter it swallows, but black holes are also supposed to evaporate over time. That would cause the information to disappear forever, defying quantum theory. But if a black hole has no singularity, then the information needn't be lost – it may just tunnel its way through to another universe. "Information doesn't disappear, it leaks out," says Pullin.

source : Quantum gravity takes singularity out of black holes - space - 29 May 2013 - New Scientist

hmmmm....it seems that Titor was right ( Quantum gravity takes singularity out of black holes )

Right about what? This, as just one example, was his very first post on his Post-2-Post, "I am from 2036" thread:

Posted by John Titor on 01-27-2001 12:45 PM

Greetings. I am a time traveler from the year 2036. I am on my way home after getting an IBM 5100 computer system from the year 1975.

My "time" machine is a stationary mass, temporal displacement unit manufactured by General Electric. The unit is powered by two, top-spin, dual-positive singularities that produce a standard, off-set Tipler sinusoid.

I will be happy to post pictures of the unit. [emphasis added]

Though it was pseudo-science techno-babble he said over and over throughout his posting here and on P2P that his gadget relied on gravitational singularities.

As to the article that you posted, the only new information there is that Pullin-Gambini proposes that in a Schwarzschild BH that there is no singularity. The "no singularity" solution for charged and spinning BH's (Kerr-Newman Black Hole) was first proposed by Ted Newman in 1965. The difference is that Newman used classical GR which we have known since the 1930's is inadequate at the quantum level. (Titor said that his gadget relied on the Kerr-Newman solution.)

But Pullin-Gambini does not eliminate spaghettification for material objects like spaceships, time travel gadgets and people who ride in them. That's a reality for even classical gravity. Gravity propagates as a spherical field of radial vectors pointing toward a singularity (CG - center of gravity). That means, for instance, that as you approach the center of gravity your left shoulder is being pulled at an angle toward the center while your right shoulder is also being pulled toward the center. That's the squeeze. In the mean time as you approach the CG your feet will experience a greater gravitational acceleration than your head. That's the stretch. Eventually the squeeze and stretch will be significant enough to turn you into a strand of spaghetti (or as other physicists has said, a stream of toothpaste being squeezed from the tube). You'll be dead and your gadget destroyed long before the quantum effects described by Pullin-Gambini take effect.

But your quantum level "information" might survive, so you've got that going for you. ;)

I don't see how that is going to happen if there is no singularity to begin with.
There's still a classical center of gravity. What Pullin-Gambini is saying is that at the quantum level the vectors do not terminate in a point of zero dimension (singularity). That's fine for individual electrons and protons (the "information") but not much help for massive bodies like people. You might well end up "somewhere else" but you'll arrive there as single sub-atomic particles.

Maybe the black hole at the center of the galaxy is sufficiently large to have the effect reach out to the macro level and allow a "safe" journey. But that's 100,000 LY away. If we had the ability to the center of the galaxy in a reasonable amount of time to use the BH we probably wouldn't need it in the first place. We'd already have super technology.

A black hole is at the center of our galaxy along with
quasars the size of our solar system.

So far black holes still remain science fiction.

And you say some Quasars the size of our solar system are also at the center of our galaxy. Sorry, I don't think anyone will believe that. Perhaps you should read up some on Quasars.

Quasars

Are you trying to embarrass me, Einstein? I'm going to give you a chance to revise your comments by asking you to explain just where you think quasars are located.

As far as black holes being science fiction to you, I will not even bother to waste my time with you on that one.

Are you trying to embarrass me, Einstein? I'm going to give you a chance to revise your comments by asking you to explain just where you think quasars are located.

As far as black holes being science fiction to you, I will not even bother to waste my time with you on that one.

I'm just calling you out on your statements. I did provide a link on Quasars in my post. Did you click on it? I'm suspecting you did not.

But the fact is light coming in from Quasars is severely red-shifted. Astronomers and scientists have been interpreting this fact to indicate that Quasars are billions of light years away. Since it has become an established belief that objects with higher red-shifting are farther away. But it is known that no object as close as the center of our galaxy could red-shift light to the degree that is being observed.

Calling me out are you? If you had read your own linked article you would know that it says that quasars are early objects in the universe powered by black holes at least 15b light years away. That would place them near the center of galaxy and galaxy clusters.

Calling me out are you? If you had read your own linked article you would know that it says that quasars are early objects in the universe powered by black holes at least 15b light years away. That would place them near the center of galaxy and galaxy clusters.

Yes, I've read lots of speculative assertions on what Quasars are. I was just pointing out that none of them exist in our neck of the woods. Certainly not in our galaxy. Which is what your original statement tended to imply.

But the observable facts are what interest me. It appears to be one object. It has a highly red-shifted light signature. And their are more than just one of them.

If I were to be speculative about them, I would speculate that these are White Holes. Places in the universe where energy and matter are created. God forbid if the scientific community were to adopt such a concept. It would really mess up all those precious theories of theirs.

Falling into a black hole may not be as final as it seems. Apply a quantum theory of gravity to these bizarre objects and the all-crushing singularity at their core disappears.
In its place is something that looks a lot like an entry point to another universe. Most immediately, that could help resolve the nagging information loss paradox that dogs black holes.
Though no human is likely to fall into a black hole anytime soon, imagining what would happen if they did is a great way to probe some of the biggest mysteries in the universe. Most recently this has led to something known as the black hole firewall paradox – but black holes have long been a source of cosmic puzzles.
According to Albert Einstein's theory of general relativity, if a black hole swallows you, your chances of survival are nil. You'll first be torn apart by the black hole's tidal forces, a process whimsically named spaghettification.
Eventually, you'll reach the singularity, where the gravitational field is infinitely strong. At that point, you'll be crushed to an infinite density. Unfortunately, general relativity provides no basis for working out what happens next. "When you reach the singularity in general relativity, physics just stops, the equations break down," says Abhay Ashtekar of Pennsylvania State University.
The same problem crops up when trying to explain the big bang, which is thought to have started with a singularity. So in 2006, Ashtekar and colleagues applied loop quantum gravity to the birth of the universe. LQG combines general relativity with quantum mechanics and defines space-time as a web of indivisible chunks of about 10-35 metres in size. The team found that as they rewound time in an LQG universe, they reached the big bang, but no singularity – instead they crossed a "quantum bridge" into another older universe. This is the basis for the "big bounce" theory of our universe's origins.
Information paradox

Now Jorge Pullin at Louisiana State University and Rodolfo Gambini at the University of the Republic in Montevideo, Uruguay, have applied LQG on a much smaller scale – to an individual black hole – in the hope of removing that singularity too. To simplify things, the pair applied the equations of LQG to a model of a spherically symmetrical, non-rotating "Schwarzschild" black hole.
In this new model, the gravitational field still increases as you near the black hole's core. But unlike previous models, this doesn't end in a singularity. Instead gravity eventually reduces, as if you've come out the other end of the black hole and landed either in another region of our universe, or another universe altogether. Despite only holding for a simple model of a black hole, the researchers – and Ashtekar – believe the theory may banish singularities from real black holes too.
That would mean that black holes can serve as portals to other universes. While other theories, not to mention some works of science fiction, have suggested this, the trouble was that nothing could pass through the portal because of the singularity. The removal of the singularity is unlikely to be of immediate practical use, but it could help with at least one of the paradoxes surrounding black holes, the information loss problem.
A black hole soaks up information along with the matter it swallows, but black holes are also supposed to evaporate over time. That would cause the information to disappear forever, defying quantum theory. But if a black hole has no singularity, then the information needn't be lost – it may just tunnel its way through to another universe. "Information doesn't disappear, it leaks out," says Pullin.

source : Quantum gravity takes singularity out of black holes - space - 29 May 2013 - New Scientist
Ive done some research into John device. I do not think it was an actual time machine but rather a primitive warp displacement unit. Tran-send time and space and thrust an individual into an alternate reality which is what John clearly stated his machine did. Altering his time line experience with that of another time line very close to his own. It doesn't defy the law of relativity and it is plausible. In fact id say its easy to duplicate the process as he described however id caution against it for an individual entering the singularity to leave this time line would result in a arrival of another time line in a alternate world universe. Thus your chance of returning to your original point in time on the same world time line from which you departed would theoretically be impossible. John did not return from the world in which he came from but rather arrived in a similar altered world time line with a marginal difference in events and the equipment he brought back may or may not have been important depending on the deviation point from which he left and arrived within the new time line in which he created. Example of this, In his time line Y2K happened but yet 9/11 did not. In our time line Y2K did not happen yet 9/11 did take place. His C204 machine was not a time machine, It was a warp drive using singularities to open doors to alternate world time lines. This technology is about 50 years old. Developed back during the German Bell Experiments during WWII and also conducted by the U.S. Government in the Philadelphia experiments. I also believe the experiments did not end at the end of WWII but continued in many different projects conducted by both the US Government and the former Soviet Union possibly injunction with each other. To make very clearly known about this event with John Titor, This type of technology is not time traveling, it may appear as so but it is actually a failed attempt at making a workable warp drive to travel faster then the speed of light which resulted in a star gate type technology nothing more or less. I suppose it is possible that in 2036 from the time line that John left they discovered a way to keep the Kern Singularity open to thus make it possible to travel back to the original departure point of origin left thus giving validity to his story that his device was used to retrieve items of use and goods needed making his device valuable in a post apocalyptic world. What i feel can be greatly learned from his story is the technology in which he described with great accuracy and its beneficial uses. As to what he feared for our time line and events to take place, those events are altered by the simple fact that this world time line is not identical to his. Events are preset with no altering course but by simple choices made by simple individuals the state from which preset events take place can be altered within any world time line.

The
Yes, I've read lots of speculative assertions on what Quasars are. I was just pointing out that none of them exist in our neck of the woods. Certainly not in our galaxy. Which is what your original statement tended to imply.

The Milky Way core is a black hole and has quasars in a different state.

The Milky Way core is a black hole and has quasars in a different state.

Why not just come out and say this is your speculative opinion?

Despite the fact that there are no observations or facts to support your statements.

In fact why not make a claim that you have been to the other side of the looking glass? Since bogus claims seems to be your modus operandi.

Right about what? This, as just one example, was his very first post on his Post-2-Post, "I am from 2036" thread:

Though it was pseudo-science techno-babble he said over and over throughout his posting here and on P2P that his gadget relied on gravitational singularities.
Gravitational yes, But he clearly stated they had a way to keep the horizon open thus returning back to his point of origin. Which i find to be a very complicated piece of technology if in fact he had such ability.

Off the subject a tad, But food for thought! We do not know how dark matter contributes or effects black holes. I theorize that a horizon of a black hole is the birthing place for dark matter and thus what appears to move to the center of the horizon actually is in reverse and forward in time, what we can not see is dark matter being pushed and driven further away from the horizon. Sense no one or nothing has ever ventured close enough to a black hole to gather such evidence so at this point its only theoretical.

Off the subject a tad, But food for thought! We do not know how dark matter contributes or effects black holes. I theorize that a horizon of a black hole is the birthing place for dark matter and thus what appears to move to the center of the horizon actually is in reverse and forward in time, what we can not see is dark matter being pushed and driven further away from the horizon. Sense no one or nothing has ever ventured close enough to a black hole to gather such evidence so at this point its only theoretical.

Ill follow this up with an example, Take a large bowl down and set it on your counter top. poor water into the bowl and fill enough with water to stir the bowl clock wise and thus making a vortex within the bowl. Now sprinkle pepper flakes into the bowl with the moving water which should be traveling in a vortex by now. "Stop Stirring" Watch as the flakes gravitate towards the center of the vortex, Then take a small drop of dish soap "Dark Matter" Place the drop of dish soap into the center of the vortex and watch the results. You will see my theory in action. Pepper flakes are being thrust outwards by the dark matter which originates within the black hole. This means there is many black holes within the multitude of universes scattered about. This is why the expansion of space seems to further expand driven by the force of dark matter.

But the observable facts are what interest me. It appears to be one object. It has a highly red-shifted light signature. And their are more than just one of them.

If I were to be speculative about them, I would speculate that these are White Holes. Places in the universe where energy and matter are created. God forbid if the scientific community were to adopt such a concept. It would really mess up all those precious theories of theirs.

That's actually an interesting speculation about white holes within space. Rifts of white energy and matter. hmmm