hhhh it seems that titor was right ( Quantum gravity takes singularity out of black holes )

Here's another hint for this schematic. Notice all the nice vacuum tube technology? Where its marked "singularity"? That's a klystron. The "cooling system"? What's the gas chamber for the gas spectrometer. The gas samples are held there before being bombarded by the klystron.

So we are to believe that the most advanced piece of technology imaginable, a time machine, is built not just from 1960's technology but on 1920's technology - vacuum tubes? Have you ever tried to purchase a vacuum tube lately? Now try finding a vacuum tube (let alone manufacture one) after the world has been nuked into the stone age killing some 3 billion people and destroying every major city on Earth (which, surprisingly, is where all of our world's manufacturing capability resides along with the folks who have the technical skills to manufacture "stuff").

Yes, the Hilger spectrometer looks as in the photo. In the above schematic a boatload of equipment that is absent from the Hilger is included. What you did, however, was to purposely choose from hundreds of examples of 1960's gas spectrometers the one that least looked like the schematic because you have a preferred answer. We've been down this road over a decade ago.

Oh i forgot to mention that I knew about the spectrometer and Spectroscope technology being apart of Titor device that's why Ive been saying all this time my device shall use Prisms and Crystals and Mirrors as part of its function. #1 it's less expensive, #2 i prefer to set it all up myself and not tinker with already pre-made stuff that's out there . I know Darby your gonna say i didn't know anything about but uh, I so happen to have mentioned what my device was made up of before our little debate with some one whom wrote and questioned me off the site. So sir i assure you i do know what im talking about and I know the technology behind this.

Human perception of time is governed by the amygdala. When we are young and experience things for the first time or when we are in danger, the amygdala becomes very active making our memories rich and dense. This makes us perceive time as moving slower. (Eagleman's Wild Time Experiments). The study comes to inaccurate conclusions though. When the amygdala is active we can take in great detail, even when things are going fast. Everything is moving in slow motion and we are perceiving, moving and reacting faster.

I am back with a report of how far i have gotten in replicating John Titor device. With out knowing exact parts i believe im close. Will start testing soon. I would ask people to think back to june or july of 2008 and ask what happen to (yourself) within that time frame. For me i felt something wasn't right and i was not alone. This is the second jump and most critical that John made. It is what changed events to have taken place in 2000 on this time line.
I can not give images or facts as to how im going to jump time only to say i am and i plan an attempt to fix the mistake Titor made along with a few other things in 1998. If my device works ill actually time travel and not dimensional travel but there is a risk. The further back i go in fact i will decrease in age but not in appearance, it will be hard on the body especially the heart and brain. Has to do with the biological break down of tissue and cells through the adverse effect of passage of rapid reversed time and the whole age process as a whole. Also the field will not allow anything metal to go through. Titor was right, his method was safe and more practical. This device "if" it works will bend light and time around the individual holding the device. It will displace objects nearby and under and over the temporal field. For that fact I plan to do this in the middle of no where. I do not have enough power to the device to attempt a return trip and chances are some the parts to the device could break in the first attempt. Im satisfied on a one way trip and if i want to return to this period of time ill simply build another device; the parts needed will be available however i may need to wait a few years for tech to develop in computers. Although i cannot show images or give facts i can point in the right direction to areas to look into.

The powers that be have kept this technology hidden for many hundreds of years. Time travel been around for a very long time. In fact i feel and think Nostradamus used a device that allowed him to view images of the future. This device could easily be converted to do that witha 33% chance of being incorrect. I do feel this technology should not just be available to anyone. So then your saying yeah right then why not simply make it as such and pick those lucky lotto numbers. Well it don't work like that, i wished it did. If converted into a looking glass it will only focus on period of time that draws the most energy of the cords selected and programmed in. Major wars, Disasters,More or less major events. Kinda like saying this issue with Syria is a bluff on both the Russian an US sides to allow Russia to flex its muscle and the US starts its slow decline as a world power. kind like a show down to a much bigger event to take place in about 4-6 months which creates a very large war! Then again i could have just pulled that out my ass and said that, how would you know? Maybe October will open a few eyes or maybe it won't i don't know. The danger of time travel of any type is what to say and what not to say. In this type of time travel, what to do and what not to do. say i was lucky and my device works, I go back stop John from preventing Y2K, We hit a economic crises in 2000 instead of 2008 and this 9/11 attack in 2001 never happens but then Titor time line of events kicks in and the break down of the US takes place witha civil war. How would that help? It wouldn't it make it worse. Lot's of thought but no answers but im open to advice should i get lucky.

I can tell you the technology is centered around the use of caduceus coils and rodin coils combined along with light prisms, low field lasers, condensers, diodes and lots and lots of powerful magnets and photosynthesis type of process. I have actually made my device more complicated than it actually needs to be. Tesla technology is used but not to the degree that Titor device functioned on. Yes my device also has vacuum tubes as well as several computers and a lot more details then that but I am not in expert in this field for me it’s to hard to explain, I just know it works. Why should that shock anyone. A man once built an entire castle in Florida using the same type of technology and he did it by himself.
Maybe on my outgoing trip in the months to come ill post a few pics and a video.