"The future ain't what it used to be."

The Matrix

WARNING FOR ALL PEOPLE :

PROJECT L.U.C.I.D. - MICROCHIP - SYSTEM TO DESTROY THE FINAL "FREEDOMS" OF PEOPLE - WARNING !

DEAR FRIENDS,

WARNING YOU, EACH AND EVERYBODY ON THE PLANET EARTH, IN FACE OF ABSOLUTE INACTIVITY AND PASSIVITY, WHICH YOU’RE ARGUING WITH SO-CALLED WILD-CARD PROGRAMMES AS YOU ARE FROM APPROX. 95 % CONTROLLED BY THE SAURIANS (NEGATIVE EXTRATERRESTRIALS) WITH THEIR BOSSES - PSEUDOCREATORS AND ALSO EARTHLY HENCHMANS.

COME TO LIFE, AS LONG AS THE TIME IS YET, STOP BEING AFFECTED MARIONETTES, BEGIN YOURSELF TO ATTEND THIS AND NOTIFY ABOUT, WHAT'S THE GREATEST DANGER OF THIS SOCIETY.

NAMELY LOSS OF HUMANITY. BY YOUR ENDEAVOUR - NOT TO LET THE OTHER PEOPLE KNOW A L.U.C.I.D. PROJECT IS COMING INTO REALIZATION. THIS IS THE CONTROLLING SYSTEM FOR THE PEOPLE PER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (SUPPLIED BY THE SAURIANS WITH PSEUDOCREATORS).

PLEASE, REMEMBER THE GEORGE ORWELL'S ‘1984’ WRITING TO FINALLY OBSERVE THE EVIDENT PARALLELS. DUE TO KNOW THE BOTH COMUNIST AND CAPITALISTIC REGIME, THE PEOPLE IN THE EAST, WHERE IS MY ORIGIN, ARE ALREADY MORE SENSITIVE THAN IN THE WEST.

OUR CONTACT'S WITH A SPACE PEOPLE OF THE LIGHT ARE NOT A HOBBY, BUT NECESSARY OCCASION, LOOK TO THOSE THAT THERE ARE NOT A TRUE INFORMATION IN MEDIA AND THIS SOURCE (COMMON WITH CREATOR PRIMARY) IS ONLY TRUTHFUL. THERE IS MUCH VERIFICATION THERE, THE L.U.C.I.D PROJECT IS ONE OF THEM. - www.universe-people.com

TRY TO UNDERSTAND, AS FAR AS YOU DON'T FEEL THE PROBLEM, YOU CAN'T TO SOLVE IT. THAT IS BASIC PHILOSOPHY OF THE MAIN GLOBAL ACTING COMPANIES, OTHERWISE THEY WOULD NOT SURVIVE.

SO LONG AS YOU DON´T CHANGE YOURSELVES IN BEHAVIOUR AND ACT - LOVE, GOOD, POSITIVE COGITATIONS - AND BY YOUR OWN FREE WILL - THE SAURIANS DON´T SET YOU FREE, BECAUSE YOUR LOW VIBRATION MAKE IT POSSIBLE (LIES, WRONG, FABRICATION OF INFORMATION, CAREERISM, ENVY, FEAR, ETC.). ON INTELLIGENCE IQ 100 THE PEOPLE DON´T HAVE A CHANCE TO UNDERSTAND, UNAIDED OF HIGHER INTELLIGENCE OF OPPOSITE INTENTION, THE SCHEMES OF THE DARK SIDE BASED ON IQ 200 !

WITHOUT YOURSELVES CHANGE YOU CAN´T B R E A K THE MARIONETTE STATUS - BE ACTUATED PEOPLE ! ! !

HEREWITH YOU W O N ´ T BE ABLE TO GIVE A NOTICE ABOUT NOTHING, WHAT OR WHO WOULD GIVE THE GLAD HAND TO RESCUE PEOPLE ! ! !

SO, WE ARE WARNING YOU AGAIN UNTIL THE LITTLE TIME IS STILL YET, BUT THE LOTS OF PEOPLE HAVE TO REVERSE NOW !

IN THE OPPOSITE CASE THE CIVILIZATION WILL COME INTO SIMILAR MISERY, TRULLY DEMONSTRATED IN MATRIX MOVIE, AND SEVERAL OTHER.

I'AM AN INFORMATION SCIENCE, 15 YEARS WORKING IN SYSTEM CONTROL OF PRODUCTION AND QUALITY AND HAVING SENSITIVE INFORMATION OF INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES PLANS IN THE NEAR FUTURE. THE L.U.C.I.D. PROJECT COULD COME INTO PRACTISE IN NEXT 3-6 YEARS. THE EUROPEAN UNION IS JUST ONE OF THE SUBSUSTEMS OF THIS PROJECT - THAT'S WHY WE ARE FORCED TO A MEMBERSHIP WITH VIOLENCE (CZECH REP.).

THE IMF AND WORLD BANK HAVE TALKED ABOUT THE MICROCHIP PROJECT (TO IMPLEMENT AN ID AND CC ON RIGHT HAND OR TO FACE OF EACH TERRESTRIAL) BUT THE PRESSMANS HAD NO INTEREST TO COMMENT - A PROOF OF THEIR CONTROLLING. INSTEAD OF THIS THEY HUSTLED A FABRICATED NEWS TO MEDIA, CONDUCTED BY THE SAURIANS.

DETAILED INFORMATION ARE AVAILABLE AT www.universe-people.com "PROJECT L.U.C.I.D."

WHAT ARE ZONE OF DISPLACENEMT AND TRUE CREATION, WHAT ARE THE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE STATES, WHO ARE PSEUDOCREATORS A THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, WHAT IS THE FULFILMENT OF THE NEGATIVE STATE (TOGETHER WITH L.U.C.I.D. PROJECT) AND LOTS OF LIFE IMPORTANT INFORMATION, WHICH WILL HELP YOU TO ORIENTATE YOURSELF IN THIS WORLD OF DISADVICES.

THAT WE ARE LIVING NOT IN TRUE CREATION, BUT IN THE ZONE OF DISPLACEMENT (A BIN OF THE TRUE CREATION) - AND THIS UNIVERSE IS A DESERT PRACTICALLY. THE TRUE CREATION IS ABSOLUTELLY FULL OF LIFE (THIS IS ONE OF THE FACTS, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST GIVES TO COGNIZE IN THIS WAY).

FURTHER YOU CAN FAMILIARIZE WITH ALL THE HISTORY OF THE NEGATIVE STATE, IT'S EFFECT (GUIDANCE WHAT NOT TO CHOICE), AND A HOW TO GET BACK TO THE TRUE CREATION. EVEN THIS, AS WE ARE HERE IN OUR OWN FREE WILL (DECISION IS UNCONSCIOUS MODE).

WHAT IS THE FIRST COMING OF THE PSEUDOCREATORS AND AFTERWARDS THE FIRST COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND THE SECOND COMING OF THE PSEUDOCREATOR FOLLOWED BY THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST?

TO EXPLAIN FURTHER WEIGHTY CONNECTIONS WE ADVICE YOU TO READ OVER THE 'NEW REVELATION OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST' - www.universe-people.com - IT IS IN DOWNLOADABLE FILES (MENU 11) AN IN BROWSING (MENU 6).

IT HAS BEEN SENT ON THE 11/28/00 TO THE PRESS, TV, BROADCAST AND GOVERNMENT IN CZECH AND SLOVAK REPUBLIC.

WHOM, WHO ARE CRITICALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SOLVING PROBLEM.

BUT IT HOLDS, IT WILL COME, WHAT THE PEOPLE WOULD ELECT. SAME AS WHENEVER EARLIER - THE LAW OF THE FREE WILL IS STILL FUNCTIONAL.

AS FAR AS YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE TO A DIFFUSION OF OUR INFORMATION (PRIMARILY FROM CZECH TO ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS) - INFO ON THE MAIN PAGE: 'SPONSORSHIP OF SPREADING INFORMATION.'

IVO A. BENDA AND THE COSMIC FRIENDS HAVE GIVEN THOSE INFORMATION TO YOU WITH LOVE.

HAND OVER THESE INFOS TO ALL EVERYWHERE - IT IS IMPORTANT ! ! !

1509. A letter to Mr President on incident FROM 2001/9/11 in New York (302).

(compiled by Ivo A. Benda)

2001/9/16 9:00 - 10:05 A.M.

Place : Ceska Lipa

President of the Czech Republic, Mr. Vaclav Havel, Prague Castle, 119 08 Prague 1, Czech Republic

Dear Mr. president,

Please, accept my condolences on accident and foiled lives of thousands of people, whom sending love and good.

I wrote you already several times, it wasn't all the same to me, what's going on.

We have enough information about these events, we know it's just the start of what will come due to choices and ignorance of current humankind (it's majority).

That is why I wasn't suprised, we knew what people were causing their thinking and behavior. And it's evident they're incorrigible.

Therefore more events will follow on which we have been highlighted and warned for a long time. The Cosmic people (sending you an info) have already informed you for 4 years. But it's your business what you're doing with the info. Your multiyear health condition is certainly clear answer. Don't you think the abidance in your place is irresponsible? Probably don't you suppose that You, Cabinet and other governments in the world haven't shared if not major responsibility for the survival of humankind? Manners - me nothing, me only a musician (it's a Czech saying) - it's abominable and reverts to originator.

Reminding the governments who are responsible for the whole system and regime of the state where people live. Ruling of the states elects laws (no voters and non-voters), state's governments allow how and how much will be Earth polluted and annihilated, the governments are keeping primary responsibility for what energies are widening through mass media because the governments licensing their activities (ministry of culture). What's a kind of culture while in media there are about 90% willful selection of violence, knifing the people of their energies - negative thoughts, wrongs and untruths of all kinds? It's governments’ responsibility and blame for this status. Or you want to argue; you're not giving permission for their activities? The problem is a lost of distinction between good and wrong, positive and negative ! Throughout media they are rolling huge currents of negative energies to the billions of houses and senses of people - and that's why billions of them are programmed in purpose in disposal themselves selves. What ever you can't enclose towards fact how many abominable movies came out the American studios? And how are dirtily enforced to people by other companies (even those stayed in WTC in NYC). What ever you don't see it and can't to exclaim and say it loudly? Why are you magnify "American culture" all the time which is remaining on vehement supply FROM the HELLS - workshops of saurians and pseudocreators - YOU DO HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION!

It's really wonder you still not use an offered help of Cosmic people - in the name of rescues this humankind, you have continuously all information or else on 5000 pages - www.universe-people.cz and .com !

The fact most people don't understand can bee seen FROM debates between 11th - 16th of September 2001 on Czech TV. There were invited people of various professions, and just guess, which important absented there?

THE SPIRITUAL PEOPLE.

WHATEVER IS THIS A PUBLIC SERVICE TO THE PEOPLE ? NO, THIS IS A HANDLING TO THE HELLS !

So that is why I saying it to you, until we will not solve problems on spiritual basis we will not go ahead and will just rush for the hells - most of us who will choice it ourselves.

What's the matter ?

WHAT WHO RADIATES TO HIS ENVIRONMENT - THIS WILL TURN BACK TO HIM. It's important cosmic rule, which works perfectly. The time is minor.

The difficulty is a lot of people are SUBSIDING to discern - among good and evil, positive and negative. Than positive is what is in fact negative. Lapse of distinction. The contemporary Dark Side's control system works very effectively on it, in all directions, in all lines. Don't underrate it !

From NO ONE of you - presidents and governments - I HAVEN'T HEARD inculcation of LOVE AND GOOD, as to PEOPLE LOVE THEMSELVES - EACH OTHER - what here proclaimed extraordinarily only master John Hus (Middle Ages Czech priest). The Cosmic people telling us all the time for 52 years IF WE'LL NOT START WORKING WITH LOVE THEN WE'LL NOT MOVE, JUST RUSHING DEEPER INTO HELLS.

Reminding you that erased WTC building were for 28 years the ultimate coarse energy radiators worldwide. Towards people - sources of these energies more frequently other humans are protesting - against globalization and YOU PROBABLY DON'T UNDERSTAND NOTHING ALL THE TIME.

As well as I informed you (also written by others, e.g. Karel Gott <Czech performer>) prior to huge danger of ORWELLIAN TOTALITY - by misuse of informative technology - by IMPLEMENTATION OF CENTRAL MICROCHIP CONTROL SYSTEM OF PEOPLE - see "PROJECT L.U.C.I.D.". What ever you don't see these events matching to "an incoming steps against terrorism” ! ! !

Again, we’ve got in many messages the following information: Another events will come. You'll see what will happen.

I Am all the time ready for a meeting with you and fit for mediation of personal meeting with Cosmic people - Ashtar Sheran, commander of a Grand Cosmic squadron and Ptaah, commander of the cosmic squadron FROM Pleiades. We can't liberate FROM this SLAVERY without their help when, 90 % of humankind are operated like PUPPETS by the negative aliens - saurians and principals - pseudocreators FROM hells - see e.g. the NEW REVELATION ! Don't forget it.

That is to say that our thoughts coming not FROM brain, how we're still enforced by figureheads - scientists, but are fed FROM spiritual worlds - either positive (Heaven, True Creation) or negative (hells). Everyone is choosing himself, by which vent and realization - by his everyday thinking and dealing.

Most of fairy tales on good and evil is FROM the Cosmic people - such as helping hold for unknowingly people on the planet Earth. Just a fairy tale "The Water Sprite" is a warning of people state, who's souls are temporarily imprisoned in potties under pot lids - in cases, created by pseudocreators - to be well manageable by them (see "The New Revelation"). Likewise a fairy tale "Sleeping Beauty" shows we are a "Sleeping kingdom" and only LOVE will wake us up and set us free. The same is in fairy tale "Immortal aunt", where is showed control by the Dark (king and people) and rescue by LOVE at the end. Truly described situation is also in a movie "Matrix" where you can see the whole operating technology (to our limited understanding). There is a plenty of material about hidden contacts of powerful people with aliens, about contact with the Cosmic people there is e.g. movie "CONTACT", true on 70%, what's not true is the governments didn't inform humankind!

You know, not all the men are electing you - politicians but some electing the Creator Primary of all and of all who is in each person everywhere and in everything. He gives everyone the information by the silent and humble voice in heart (intuition). He also makes barriers to the Dark forces what they can and what not. 100-200 billions of people are choosing ascension themselves by their amorous life - ascension to the higher existence the 5th dimension of the planet Earth. Already now constructing by their affectionate life a light bodies and a new society - New Earth and will soon vibrate up totally away FROM this reality. The Creator Primary surpasses nothing, he has infinity number of perfectly elaborated scenarios of evolution to let each created being (by him) choose his own version of development himself. I know what a rage have some politicians by this information (in truth the saurians who controlled them) but this is the real fact.

Not only by chance 150 people meditated just 3 days before 09/11/2001 - they HAVING send love to Earth - likewise 180 last year on 09/09/2001. You disavowed this doing and didn't have moved a finger for love. By contrast you organize a NATO summit in Prague during fall 2002 - congress of loveless warlords! Everybody chooses it's own way himself. But the NEGATIVE STATE ARE DISCLOSING IN FULL NUDITY now gradually (not at a blow, that wouldn't people survive) to everyone have information to his life ballots.

I'm with greeting and love in heart, Ivo A. Benda

Ceska Lipa 09/16/2001

PS: Consider to be stupid and blunt as far as would the richest country worldwide wage war against the poorest one, where's practically nothing to ruin, where's just inhospitable mountains and deserts! Further refuse any retraction of innocent people INTO fights of powerful on their estates - don't do it or you will get very badly at the end. It's elemental. One who makes aggressive war will not hide FROM his words, be aware of this. There are a lot of planets within the Creation where it has been already ran out and each time with the same result. Belt of asteroids between Mars and Jupiter is a relict of a planet Maldek, Fatheon too. Therefore you're holding the people in nescience to couldn't instruct themselves. The Dark forces feed anybody who’s applying the violence. As well as it is a pressure to people work more than a must.

REVENGE IS NOT LOVE !

For information: Government, Parliament, Senate of the Czech Republic and thousands of people in the Czech country and on the planet Earth.

RE: The Matrix, is this movie and story line true?

Yes' to an extent when the design of socieities is closed as this Earth based society is.

If malevolent aliens, are in part programming pasive reralites INTO this civilization that they want to see, then in part, within the social sence, our lived reality is not real and meaningless.

See George C. Andrew's book, Extra-terrestial Friends And Foes, the Khyla Interview.
confused.gif

RE: The Matrix: Going inside

Lead the way, but I might shift out before I get entirely inside.<hr size="1" width="80%" color="#000099" align="left">Zx

OUR CONTACT'S WITH A SPACE PEOPLE OF THE LIGHT ARE NOT A HOBBY, BUT NECESSARY OCCASION, LOOK TO THOSE THAT THERE ARE NOT A TRUE INFORMATION IN MEDIA AND THIS SOURCE (COMMON WITH CREATOR PRIMARY) IS ONLY TRUTHFUL. THERE IS MUCH VERIFICATION THERE, THE L.U.C.I.D PROJECT IS ONE OF THEM. - http://www.universe-people.com Ashtar Sheran, etc . . . .

All very interesting, but you must come up with more that this. I have know of this litt g god since I was five years old.

<hr size="1" width="80%" color="#000099" align="left">Zx

Which pill is which now? Blue makes you stay dreamin, red sends you further down the rabbit hole so to speak? *hasn't seen The Matrix in a few months, doesn't remember*

~Skye<hr size="1" width="80%" color="#000099" align="left">I'm Skye, a girl with a dream, a quest and a nightmare.

Hello, as u may no doubt have guessed, I am Morpheus.....I have posted on this board because I feel a sense of urgency, The Matrix is Real......do not doubt that, the question is are u ready to find out what it is????? <font color="blue"> [/COLOR] You may PM me if you are interested

The matrix is fake wheather you want to accept that or not. It was a good movie but I don't think its intension was to brainwash you guys. Artificial Intelligence is good and it did not destroy what we now consider earth, we are not sleeping while we think we are living, and we are not being refined into fuel. If the matrix was real wouldn't we have seen "agents' running around dodging bullets or people flying and moving almost as fast as bullets.
On the other hand, even if it was real don't you think that the supposebly evil A.I. would not allow us to make movies about the truth. Seriously all this thread is about is a fake fantasy. You have no evidence that it is true, it is 4:01 pm and the yaer is 2003 right now wheather you like it or not and I'm not going to be refined into fuel.
A.I. is my friend and you will eventually learn to befriend it too, and if not, go live in a Quaker village or on a uninhabited island.
THE MATRIX IS FAKE
If you are going to run around eating red and blue pills you better watch out becuase you'll eventually overdose.
Neo is just an actor playing a part in a sci-fi action movie. None of this stuff you see in the movie ever happened.
If you beleive in this matrix stuff I suggest you should stop talking in a time travel institute and send an application to a mental institute.

The Matrix is Fake !
The matrix is Fake !
The Matrix is Fake !
The matrix is Fake !
The Matrix is Fake !
The matrix is Fake !

"The only thing that is real is now and before, the future is always changing"
-Billy-

Re: The Matrix, maybe not so.....?

There is evidence in time travel, which states that robots of the future may be more similar to schools of fishes, rather than some entity that farms man?

This finding has to do with personal experience and evidence coming out of Xerox PARC California, which had discovered something about computer intelligence.

Right...why not just say a really cool movie came out and a bunch of wannabe posers took the names of the main characters on every freaking site possible.

Hmmm...
Morpheus
Neo
The One
Trinity
Agent Smith
etc...

Now, these same delusional people thought the movie was so cool that they believe we now live IN said movie. WOW!

~ Global

Actually it's gotten way out of hand now, they can do it to lab rats now, plug them into a computer
created virtual world and what not, but they say it will be decades before they cna do it to humans, but with the way technoligy is going i doubt it will be that long.

'they' = you

no amount of 'throwing aside' the gift of 'freewill' counter dictates that.

Yes yes, the 'Matrix' ...aka synapses in the brain, call it what we will; aka perception.
I think Recall has a siggy that dictates this.

Back