"The future ain't what it used to be."

Come on

Re: o

Pam-
I'd be happy to continue to talk to you. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I know that a pair of heterodyned ultrasound carrier signals with a nominal operational frequency of about 200 kilohertz can produce the sensation of direct voice to the skull of a human being with no apparent source or messy wires.

But, the point is, it's not the sophistication og the technology, why does our government in the 21st century have to use innocent civilians to test its scientific achievments.

That apart, I do realise that we are intrinsically linked to the future time travellers via the matrix itself. If they were able to travel back in the past, what events do you think they would/should change/shape/affect?

Which begs the question why are we here?
The answer must be love, family, respect. What do you think? If human beings in the future will someday have all the technological appliances they need, what do you think they will do with their time? Will they turn to spiritualism, enhance human values, share our humane nature with the rest of the universe? What?

That apart, I do realise that we are intrinsically linked to the future time travellers via the matrix itself. If they were able to travel back in the past, what events do you think they would/should change/shape/affect?

the question I have here is do you think you are in contact with time travelers?
I am not sure what you are talking about here.

The answer must be love, family, respect. What do you think? If human beings in the future will someday have all the technological appliances they need, what do you think they will do with their time? Will they turn to spiritualism, enhance human values, share our humane nature with the rest of the universe? What?

Depends on what you mean by "future" Future could mean several years, several thousands, or several eternities.
How far into the future are we talking? It also depends on their own development spiritually or lack thereof.

Futures could go either direction we could advance or we could throw ourselves back to the stoneage with several nukes.
It is a very complicated question.
I don't think anyone could answer that question. Maybe a better question is if mankind could keep advancing and advancing
(and on advancing..I mean a good advance) on a timeline what would his life be like.

I can add a few things by guessing of course. You will be able to walk into a room of knowledge and be able to instantly access data that you want to know and it will be understood completely as if you read the whole book.
As questions arise in yourself they will be immediately answered and understood.

Physics will be totally understood and the spiritual part of man will also be totally understood. Science and spirit will kind of merge as you understand there was never a conflict between them.

People will understand that like attracts like.
and people will not want to hurt or cause injury to another human being because they understand this will come back to them.
what you ripple out ripples back. They will understand it is a basic spiritual law just like we have physical laws here on Earth.

Things will be able to made to appear out of thin air just as tiny subatomic particles(not sure if that is the right word) do now. because principals of faith and love and energies will be better understood. We will have better understanding of plant life and how we can effect it.

I think they will be better focused on the spiritual nature because they will want to advance even further. they will want to grow spiritually. If they fully understand dimensional and space-time travel (which you do even if you travel a long distance in space) Perhaps then they will be in functions where they will be helping certain individuals. Perhaps they will advance into other dimensions or universes. Maybe they will even learn the secret of time travel. I think a lot more things would be shared with us if we were more spiritually developed. You would have to be careful what you shared with an unadvanced society because although you see an excellent energy source they may see it as a good weapon to use on each other.

It really depends on which way mankind goes. To simplify it all he could become like the angels or he could become like a demon. Just my opinion of course. Technology is not a bad thing...its all in how it is used.
You know as well as I do that technology could be used for good as well as evil. It is all in how we choose to use it.

Also...why do you keep changing the subject of the thread? I just wondered.
It was "o" and now it is "come on" lol

Re: Year 0 synchronization of processes

Then TimetravellX as in a time loop, everytime you complete a loop, you change the "subject" until you deliver the "package" LOL

kde_Gobo-540x360.jpg

PamelaM217 - agree with most of what you say.
I will be quite busy with work over the next few days - expect to post again on my day off - which is Thursday. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

About the topic - I guess I couldn't decide on one thing - but I thing I'll keep it as it is for now. lol

I know that a pair of heterodyned ultrasound carrier signals with a nominal operational frequency of about 200 kilohertz can produce the sensation of direct voice to the skull of a human being with no apparent source or messy wires.
Yeah, how about providing some proof on that?

But, the point is, it's not the sophistication og the technology, why does our government in the 21st century have to use innocent civilians to test its scientific achievments.
Who you talking about? Russians, UK, France, USA who? What scientific achievments are you talking about? Please be more specific.

Who are they? What is this matrix? What proof do you have for this matrix?

That would depend how how THEY are raised as kids. If They are raised in front of a tv set and never made to work or there dads don,t work with the boys to teach them see things as a man should see things then a bunch of sissy-fide couch potatoes they will become and the women if they are not tault lifes lessons as little girls as well will be no more useful to society than the men are. That was a easy question.

I guess I will look forward to Thursday. Its very interesting to talk to you. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

why does our government in the 21st century have to use innocent civilians to test its scientific achievments

I know what he is talking about. Unfortunately it is always years later that we(civilians)
find out.
Because most of the time new scientific achievments are classified and top secret and very few people know about them. Other governments have also done the same.

Its just a sad fact that sometimes people get desperate and can't wait for a war to try something out. Sometimes they don't have the best judgement or the best morals.
When things are classified there is not much you can do about it and they know it.

I am sure there are alot of horrible things going on in governments around the world that we don't
know about. Absolute power currupts. Look at the former leader of Iraq and all of the horrible things he did to his people. Alot of times when people find out things they did they are taken to court.

There are evil people and good people in government just as there are evil and good people in society in general. If one of those evil people get in a government where things are classified...watch out. Look at Hitler.

I am not sure if the Philadelphia experiment actually happened in this timeline or not however
It is a perfect example of experimenting on people. They thought it would be safe but they were not sure...they did it anyway. To this day it is classified because if it came out people would be held accountable plus the fact that they don't want other countries to know such a thing could be done
especially if the research was furthered and is currently in use.

I think most of the experimenting involves the military and its possible uses in war. Just my opinion. Every country wants the advantage over the others. Despite the risks on others lifes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who you talking about? Russians, UK, France, USA who? What scientific achievments are you talking about? Please be more specific.

He said he lives in India.

Re: just a test...on civilians

I know what he is talking about. Unfortunately it is always years later that we(civilians)
find out.
Because most of the time new scientific achievments are classified and top secret and very few people know about them. Other governments have also done the same.

A Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) transceiver is seen at the Faulkner Park reception center in Tyler, Texas, Sunday, Aug. 31, 2008. The RFIDs are used to track the evacuees of Hurricane Gustav who are wearing RFID wristbands as they move from their points of departure though the shelters. These sensors can read the wristbands and computers allow emergency workers to follow and find the evacuees if they are moved to different shelters or hospitals.

The trasceiver...

RFID- Right now it is being used for good if it is in the right hands. I am sure that later all people will be required to have one or something like it inserted beneath the skin and if the person heading that up is evil..watch out. You might be able to find time travelers really fast then..."NO ID FOUND."

One of the places they plan on putting them.

Clearly it must be the "mark of the Beast". /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=14&verse=9&version=31&context=verse

Revelation 14:9
<font color="red"> A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand," [/COLOR]

I'm just sayin'...
RMT

Anatomy of an RFID Tag

yet another place:
rfidimplant.jpg

and a view:

rfid-chip.jpg

RFID...

quoted:
Then, in 2004, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, which regulates medical devices in the United States, approved an RFID tag for implantation in humans as a means of accessing a person's health records.

RFID-Inside.jpg

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Re: Anatomy of an RFID Tag

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1220511515Cubikdice">

Will you accept an RFID chip to be implanted in your body?
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Yes.
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Possibly.
<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />No.
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

Optional - provide an explanation. Thank you!

Look...PAL (reactor1967)
I don't need to 'provide' proof for scientific facts. You can find the info out on the web for yourself.

Obviously I am talking about the government of the United States of America - do you think there are any other 'superpowers' out there in the world?

Wikipedia defines superpower as a state with a leading position in the international system and the ability to influence events and project power on a worldwide scale; it is traditionally considered to be one step higher than a great power.

Who are they?
Now that's the $64 question, isn't it?

What is this matrix?
I mean space-time.

That was a easy question.
No - it was a rhetorical question.

Toodle-do

Futures could go either direction we could advance or we could throw ourselves back to the stoneage with several nukes.
It is a very complicated question.
I don't think anyone could answer that question.

I don't feel that way. It's irresponsible to think that we don't influence our destiny through volition. We could.. nukes.. stone age...not what I have in mind.
But bubble drive...inter-stellar travel...first contact...is what I was talking about.

I believe the future is about finding solutions to the present's problems not the opposite. It's simple, you have a steam engine, then you have a gas car, then you have an airplane, then you have a spaceship. What next? Blind speculation is not what I want to do with my time, I'd rather assemble a scientific answer...the next logical step in the story of people and technology.

Things will be able to made to appear out of thin air just as tiny subatomic particles.
Well, you know Nokia is coming out with a new phone which is made out of nanoparticles - by assembling and disasemmbling the very atoms of which matter is made we can manipulate materials/objects to behave the way we want them to.

It was fun speaking with y'all.

`Ciaou

You should look into SmartCards and RFID :)

Those "dastardly" bankers at Chase Manhattan Bank love to "invent" things?...

Sometimes I wonder if it is really "a bank" and not a secret research center for the Military Industrail Complex... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chase Manhattan Bank invented the EZ-Pass automobile tag monitoring and BILLING system.

Chase Manhattan Bank invented the "EZ-Pass Gas Pump and Payment" WAND technology.
&lt;You wave your key chain at the gas pump or the at the checkout counter to pay.&gt;

Chase Manhattan Bank looked into "pen computing" and "tablet computing"

Chase Manhattan Bank looked into "Chaos Theory" and "Data Mining" for Credit Cards, Hedge Funds and Investment Banking.

Took "strange trips" to Los Alamos Research Center?

Why are bankers (with degrees from M.I.T. in mathematics) going to Los Alamos Research Center?
&lt;They left their top Computer Scientist in New York. They didn't "invite" him.&gt;

From their Corporate Technology Group not their "investment banking" group?

They perfect "document imaging" systems for "open architecture" open computing platforms like relational databases, large screen monitors, windows GUI interfaces, daisy chained Jukebox technology

They advance signature verification platforms to include BLOBs. Binary Large Objects in relational databases removing the "need" for optical disks or optical jukeboxes.

And they pioneered and championed SMART CARDS in the banking, finance and CREDIT CARD industries.

They really loved SMART CARD technology.

TheCigMan

Back