"The future ain't what it used to be."

Come on

Re: o

TTX,

P.S. Those GPS microchips u are talking about r old old old news

Indeed. The original technology was developed by Amtech in the early 1980's. Not "American Technologies" but Animal Management Technologies, which was a Ross Perot holding. The original USDA research grant was to develop an ear chip for dairy cattle that ID'ed the animal and took their temperature while they were walking to the milking pens. If the temp was within normal values the gate opened toward the milking pens; if not the gate opened the other way toward the medical isolation pens.

The USDA abandoned the technology and Amtech bought it up. Instead of using it for animals they developed it for real-time shipping container tracking for railroads. A much larger tag was placed on shipping containers. As the train rolled past the detectors the container flashed it's ID, the dectctor flashed its ID and the railway, shipper and receiver could track the cargo IRT.

The other product that Amtech developed use was automated toll collection on busy tollways. Instead of stopping and tossing change at the basket you prepay for a card (about the size of a credit card but 1/4" thich), place the card on your dashboard or in the glove box and drive through the toll plazas' special lanes. A magnetic ground loop detects the vehicle and turns on a transmitter. The RF power of the beam is sufficient to power up the chip. The chip transmitts the ID and the user's account is debited forthe toll charge. A second mag detector opens the out-bound toll gate. I worked a 1 year contract in Mexico as an EE for Amtech-CAPUFE (the Mexican federal toll highway and toll bridge authority) installing the systems in CAPUFE's toll plazas in every state except Quintana Roo and Baja (30 states plus the capitol Cd. Mexico, DF). Lot's of really cheap motels...but I had a great apartment on Calle Londres, Mexico City in La Zona Rosa district...when I could actually get back to Mexico City). I had to have constant security with me on that job. The Mexican toll system collects billions of dollars annually - but $2 billion was being stolen annually because it was the change toss game...all cash. It wasn't a secret about what the system I was putting ws designed to do: cut the low end criminal out, reduce theft by $1 billion and leave the high end organized criminals to their $1 billion. Personally taking a billion dollars of income out of locals pockets was a bit "dicey"...but the job did pay well.

The only thing that has really changed is the size. The ear tag for cattle was about 1/2" x 1/2". Now it's a grain of rice size. But the principle is the same. There's a proximity detector at the access point that trips the transmitter. The transmitter powers the chip and the ID code is transmitted, loged and the door opens.

wow. That got boring real quick. Is this the same guy that made the previous posts? Sure doesn't sound like him. Guess he is done talking. bye bye.

ook...PAL (reactor1967)
I don't need to 'provide' proof for scientific facts. You can find the info out on the web for yourself.

Obviously I am talking about the government of the United States of America - do you think there are any other 'superpowers' out there in the world?

Wikipedia defines superpower as a state with a leading position in the international system and the ability to influence events and project power on a worldwide scale; it is traditionally considered to be one step higher than a great power.

Who are they?
Now that's the $64 question, isn't it?

What is this matrix?
I mean space-time.

That was a easy question.
No - it was a rhetorical question.

Toodle-do

Well you state that the burdon of proof is on your readers rather than on the poster which is you. And, you went ahead and answered some questions anyway. Thanks, I did not mean to get into your cheerios. I was just asking some questions. I disagree with you on the burdon of proof. That should be on the poster not the reader.

Re: just a test...on civilians

On those embedded microchips that people don,t want to be tracked with would not an intentional high-power electromagnetic pulse short out the chip? To my knowledge they are not protected from this. There is always a way.

Re: just a test...on civilians

On those embedded microchips that people don,t want to be tracked with

I fail to see what the big deal is about embedded microchips. A large majority of people willingly carry at least one cell phone with them most of the time. Most come with GPS geolocation capability, and can be used for tracking way more about you than just who and where you are.

We willfully "give away" orders of magnitude more information about ourselves than RFID chips ever would.

1) RFID chips are not mandatory for law-abiding citizens. (I could understand, and even support using them to mark repeated felons, esp. child molestors)
2) Cell phones are also not mandatory. Don't use one and you are more anonymous than 80% of society.

RMT

Re: THE VOICE OF THE UNIVERSE SPEAKETH

This guy is "role-playing" right?

Not trying to offend anyone...but - wow lol.

...Anything can be used for good or bad...try to focus on the good ^^.
Paranoia comes out of fear...face your own "demons" and spend more time thinking about how to help others...then there's no time for "self-induced-fear"

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back