"The future ain't what it used to be."

God?

Re: Prophecy

Kaballah or Torah or any other revered writings are so dangerous...

The danger is in the fact that to become exposed to the essences of creation requires sacrifice. The weight we carry from our lives creates a burden that few are capable of shedding.

To lighten the load, one must take a good look at themselves and see what they truly have become, all the skeletons are let out, accountability comes into focus. We are so good at hiding emotional baggage and the negative energies embedded within, that the release of all of them at once can not only destroy the ego, but take out the physical body as well.

Basically, everything one has become unravels when face to face with God. How many are willing make the sacrifices necessary to become fully embraced by the truth(s)?

This is why in the Key of Time Thread I stated that it IS possible for man to travel in time, but unless specific "veils" or "obstacles" can be overcome, it shall always be... almost... impossible for any man.

There is no god, humans have this need to believe in a superior being. The ancient Egyptians did not believe in a god, they had multiple gods....wich on of their gods do you pray to? none, right?

What makes humans think that in 5 thouwsand years from now you will be praying to god and jesus and mohamed or budda ?

waste of energy and time, focus on better human development instead, it will make you all advance vaster and with better values.

in 5 thouwsand years from now you will be praying to god and jesus

---sigh---
Didnt read much of this thread did you ? We already covered responses of " There is no God"!

You made the claim, now back it up !

No, I dont think I will be praying "to" God and Jesus, at least not in the same way as now, because, I will be "with" them.

You best start reading up on them both, or your "ego" is going to have one hell of a time.

Re: Intelligent design...

1 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep, 2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof: 3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof. 4 So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord? 5 Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. 6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. 7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it. 8 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 9 The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you. 10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof? 12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves? 13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. 14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Question: How many angels can you get on the head of a pin?
Answer:.........ALL of them!!
The Plummet: Dividing the fine line between the macro and the micro.
The Headstone: The very "stone" that holds the entire structure together--the fulcrum, place/noplace where time, matter, space are indistinguishable from each other.

Rather interesting isn't it that final events in this prophetic scripture revolve around the expression and understanding of "nano" tech (small things) and the inner workings of the sanctuary structure as represented in the plummet and the headstone. Not by might, nor by power. No intellect, no amount of force of expression is enough to encompass the scope of this defining truth. By spirit alone. No amount of quantification or reductionist thinking can equal one simple revelatory thought. As the Borg say, "resistence is futile".

Thanks for the site Cat.

Re: Intelligent design...

zerubbabel:
The Plummet: Dividing the fine line between the macro and the micro.
That which is Above is equal and opposite to that which is Below? I see and agree.
The Headstone: The very "stone" that holds the entire structure together--the fulcrum, place/noplace where time, matter, space are indistinguishable from each other.
Each opposing Force, Above & Below (active & passive), is formed in a balanced Headstone set of THREES.

MASS
TIME
SPACE

Time is the unique, linear fulcrum between our perceived Universe of Mass and Space. Or In Other Words: MASS and SPACE are transient concepts in our Universe of perception, which is focused upon TIME as the linear fulcrum.

Did I get close in my understanding of what you were aiming at, Zerub?
RMT

This is my idea on the subject. For god to know everything as we appoint him to, each person must experience each and every possible situation and decision/consequence and each and every animal, plant, planet, sun/star, must all experience each and every possible situation and decision/consequence. This is the purpose of time. God is all of us, and none of us. He is one whole entity made up of each living particle including us. He tells us this in the make-up of our own bodies. Each cell in our bodies is like each living entity in the universe. We make-up the the elements of god. He can only know all if we experience it. What use is there to know all if there is nothing to use the information. This is why I believe time exists. God has created each possible situation and each of our conciousnesses/souls travels through these planes of existence, each of them being an instance in time.

Saying the bible should never be studied with regards to science is a ludacris statement. Religion has always been science. Science is just the modern form of religion. Everything in the bible can be equated to science. Every miracle mentioned in the bible can be explained scientifically. It doesn't take away from the truth of the bible because the bible is only metaphores, it is meant to be interpreted in any way that can help you. That is the magic of the bible. This statement that it should not be studied is just a defensive atempted to retain the mysterious nature and keep us from moving closer to the truth. The question is will God reveal the knowledge to us at armageddon? or will armageddon happen when we've finally figured it out? The end should not be feared but embraced. Death should not be feared but embraced. The bummer about it is that if we do embrace death, as in suicide, we will not move onward toward the final truth.

Re: Fallacies About God & Life

written by keven
"""God dammit, why can't we get this kind of traffic in the paranormal section.

They talk about spirits, ghosts, and monsters, things we can see daily, and theres like no one talking there. But you mention one three letter word and theres 45 pages on it

No amount of preperation can make-up for pure dumb luck"""

hold on.
spirits, ghosts and monsters that we see DAILY? if we all see them daily then why isnt it on the news when a big bogey monster eats someone? and why are none of these daily occurances EVER caught on decent video tape?

imo, god as we use the term,doesnt exist. there are a lot of long and interesting posts here, but my simple point is probably similar to others; no religion is the correct one, and if there is any type of god or higher being we would know nothing of this. i mean, the universe seems like a pretty big place, surely it would have better things 2 do than worry about weather or not we are coveting thy neighbours hot wife.
what bugs me about religion is how much they adapt it to fit in with the times.and how everyone is so convinced they are right, that they are willing to kill other people just to try and prove it. they never say, ah well we wher wrong, they always try and find a way to twist whatever text they are reading to suit the time and justify their actions. as well as that, if god spoke to people back in the day, like actually spoke to people, ( it handed moses some big bloody stone apparantly) what made it just decide one day 2 stop? was it the invention of recording techniques? maybe it doenst want its picture taken. i duno but as i said imo god (as an all powerful being) doesnt exist.

and whatever happened to the dinosaurs?

norn_iron,

Because of the behavior of people, in no way refutes the fact that there is God. No matter how the Word of God is twisted, still doesnt mean He is not.

And those who are killing to prove they have the "right" God usually are not following what God has told them to do.

And how can we, as His creations question "who" He is or His being? He was asked that question and gave a reply..."I AM"!

Cant get much simpler than that. He is who He is. Now as far as exactly what He is, how can human words describe entirely something infinite? We can collect thousands of clues, but, they will never get close to infinity, for obvious reasons.

Anything beyond " I AM ", is based on perceptions, unless you are able to understand what God intended in Scripture. A vast majority of people try to read God's Word like an ordinary book, and attempt to apply reasoning and logic to something that is beyond our ability to completely classify and identify.

God understood this as well, and certainly that which we have experienced is only a very small sliver of what God actually is in entirety.

what made it just decide one day 2 stop?

Who says it has stopped ? Most people just dont hear Him. He himself said that many times. He stresses this, Listen, Listen, Listen...but so many are wrapped up in their own ego's, they dont hear anything but themselves.

And the day is coming that He will reveal himself again as was in the beginning. We have something to learn as men ( and women ), and apparently, this includes His method of doing as it is now.

I am in no position to question the teacher, are you?

I look around and see al the things that cause me to wonder why He allows things to be the way they are, and ask why they are this way, can't He finally step in and put a stop to all the pain and misery around us?

But, then, that is questioning the teacher, and He has INTENTION beyond my understanding.

And who is to blame for most of the "negative" things that happen ? God ? No. If I decide to go on a rampage and shoot people, God didnt make the decision for me. I had a choice to do it or not.

The very first lesson in the Bible is one of accepting responsiblity for ones own actions. Adam and Eve made a choice, and then had to experience the consequences of "their" actions.

God could have made it different, but what would Adam and Eve have learned ? or the rest of us for that matter.

God could have made only a Tree with "fruit" that provided knowledge of Good, but then, how would you know what is good , if you hadnt a clue as to what is bad?

As a parent, I can see so many simularities between mankinds behaviour and children. My daughter is told, don't touch that! and as soon as we arent looking ( or so she assumes ) , she will do it anyway.

Isnt mankind that way as well ? God made it plain as day what to do or not do, even made it simpler with the introduction of Jesus, yet, we still ( assume He isnt looking ) do it ( sin ) anyway.

As a parent, I am aware of the fact that I cant go follow my child everywhere and tell her every moment of her time, "Dont Do That" ! or " Do This "! , she wouldnt become her own person through her own experiences.

She needs to learn that there are "results" to what she does in life.

Thus, is the same with God. If you are to develope into "you", if God was always stopping you from doing this or that, what would you, yourself learn about yourself, via experience?

Life sure would be different if God was doing that with every individual. Instead, He gave us an instruction manual, and also gave us the gift of His counsel, but most people ignore these opportunities.

He has said, this wont go on forever, He will "reveal" Himself to everyone as He is, the I AM who I AM.

Just as the teacher may leave a list of instructions on the chaulkboard for the students to follow, when the teacher leaves your sight, doesnt mean that as you freely break the rules, that there will not be consequences when the teacher "returns" to the classroom. And just because you dont see the teacher, doesnt mean the teacher isnt there, or will not return.

The teacher is returning, of that you can count on.

No matter what your religion, there is someone or something that created and guides what happens and has happened in the universe. This similarity is the only thing that matters with regard to god. Who cares if you think god has a grey beard and i think its white. In that instance we are only arguing for the rights to be right and not about the actual subject at hand. This is the situation with the world. nobody actually cares about their religion, when they fight to be right. With religion, that is not important, it is what the relgion says and teaches. The differences in religion don't have anything to do with the ultimate universal knowledge. The differences stemmed from what that society needed to learn at that time. In all actuality, if you equate the different religion's similarities, and seperate out the differences, and throw it all in the same bucket you understand what the purposes for the different religions are, and are a little bit closer to "ultimate understanding" than those who disregard the ideas that are indifferent to their own. Keep that in mind.

Religion worships the creator. Science worships the creation.

The paradox facing religion is that the creator is all; and creation is nothing.

The paradox facing science is that creation is all; and the creator is nothing.

These two extremes are the bars of a prison cell - for all souls on Earth.

Until we realise that we are all gods, and that we are the source of our OWN creation ... thus will remain all of the problems currently facing humanity.

Back