Tesla's Zero Time Generator

Einstein

Dimensional Traveler
I finished this project in December. I originally built it because of the claimed rotation it was supposed to exhibit while in operation. I looked it over and concluded it should only oscillate or gyrate in a circular pattern. I was wrong. It does indeed rotate in the configuration posted on the internet diagrams I used.

The historical information on this device is sparse. The info I have on it says it was built by Tesla in 1920. It was reportedly used in the Philadelphia experiment. That was all I could find. Tesla never patented it. So I don't know if he is the original inventor or not.

Let me just say that I believe this device should be the Holy Grail of physics. Toss out Newton and his silly Laws of Motion. Shit-can Einstein's Theory of General Relativity. In fact, chuck your physics book into the trash bin. This device is chock full of some very interesting facts about our reality. I've been experimenting with this device now for about two months. I keep coming up with new things to try. I don't have it completely figured out yet. There seems to be an interaction with time that I am still puzzling over.

Basically all this device is, is a mechanical oscillator. It has two orthogonal planes of rotating weights. There is a resulting rotational force on the third plane which is orthogonal to both of the other planes of rotating weights. The rotational force on the third plane changes direction usually twice during the span of the RPM range of the device. I built the device so it should peak out its RPM at around 30Hz. Also experiments show the direction of rotation reverses above a certain radius. It's like there are standing waves present on the third plane. Something is there that is being indirectly accessed by the oscillating weights on the other two orthogonal planes. Last week at a low RPM at the point just in between a directional change I measured the RPM with a photo tachometer. The speed measurement was 470 RPM. That calculates out to 7.8Hz. I would call that a Schumann resonance. I always associated that resonance with the theory that it was due to the resonant cavity of the earth and the ionosphere. Kind of strange that a mechanical oscillator would have that particular signature. Perhaps the theory is in error.

Anyway, most of the experiments are probably something that most would consider just plain boring. I looked at them as the real laws of motion. A three force interaction, with a net force occurring on each plane in 3-D space.

I have been altering the original configuration of the device by changing the phase relationships of the rotating weights. I also managed to change the rotational direction in one plane. Last week I came up with a configuration of interest.

Using a unique phase combination of the rotating weights results in a propulsion effect. One plane of the rotating weights causes a vertical up and down vibration. The second plane of rotating weights causes a horizontal vibration due to one of the rotating weights being 180 degrees out of phase. The two planes of oscillation combine to produce a propulsion effect across the surface of the table. I believe the coefficient of friction would be higher on a downward weight vibration cycle, thus nullifying any reverse movement. So motion only occurs in the upward weight vibration cycle. It's like a weight rectifier. I was able to get more thrust by advancing the phase timing on the horizontal oscillator weights to around 20 degrees before TDC. This resulted in pushing the power thrust curve to a higher point in the RPM, giving a more stable propulsion effect at the cost of using more available power.

That is my analysis so far. Not really violating any laws as we know them so far. But it introduces the concept of nullifying weight through the use of a weight oscillator to achieve the observed motion. I believe this to be a blueprint for creating linear motion. It makes me wonder if there is an electromagnetic equivalent. Also the oscillating weight is of extreme interest to me. It's like our science is completely ignoring this parallel behavior of weight to EM behavior.

Of course I see this oscillating weight also as an intriguing connection to the gravity wave A that Bob Lazar talked about. He called it accessing nuclear force. I see a similarity in mechanical force in that mechanical force is also a very short range force. Mechanical force never extends beyond the physical boundaries of a solid object.

And then another little comparison to EM phenomena is this device is basically a half wave rectifier. We have full wave electrical rectifiers. Maybe that's the next step. To make a full wave weight rectifier that causes an object to have a net negative weight.

Have you ever seen one of those clocks that runs off of a spinning pendulum? I have one, it was my grandfather's.

spacer.png

Of course, this is a purely mechanical device. The bottom spins clockwise, then stops spinning, and reverses its direction, ad infinitum. Purely mechanical, before Tesla even came along.

Why toss out history when there is a story to be learned from Newton, and Einstein, both Savants who knew a great deal? Tesla was of the same breed, his story was just robbed in exchange for his undying legacy. The world is not so fair, it seems.

If you paid attention to history, you would realize that the real Einstein was someone's puppet. And the real history is something we may never know.

If you paid attention to history, you would realize that the real Einstein was someone's puppet. And the real history is something we may never know.
Someone's keeping track, don't you worry about that.Your post reminded me of a dear friend of mine, Charlie Chaplain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dGPo9XBIPA

But the story of democracy reminds me of a story, one of you are probably more familiar with it than I am.

Basically, the story goes: A Teacher praises democracy to his Student. The Teacher is killed due to democracy itself. The Student curses democracy.

There is a message behind this story. Can you find it? It is not democracy that is at fault, but Man.

Democracy always wins, with the proper triumvirate. The problem lately is that triumvirate seems to have struck its own chord; and with its light comes its shadow. There is always dusk before dawn; in due time.

This resembles a pair of Dean Devices. Many things have been attributed to Tesla, most of the legit things belatedly. What does it do when in free-fall, or just on a frictionless surface. The Dean device appears to be a space drive when on a surface with friction. I would not be surprised if some effect attributable to General Relativity exists, but it would be so slight that it would be washed out by quantum considerations.

I'm of the opinion that this device and the Dean Drive access the gravity A wave talked about by Bob Lazar. There has to be a physical connection in order for the wave to propagate.

When a star falls into a black hole a gravitational wave is created that can be detected by a massive detector of several thousand kilograms mass maintained at nearly absolute zero Kelvin so close to the black hole that the gamma rays created by the event will sterilize any life operating the detector. You will not detect any gravitational radiation from your device, but there may well be some. As with the Dean device, any motion is due to friction between a surface and the device . Vibrating conveyors are similar. Consider a flat metal plate in a horizontal position (perhaps sitting on a table top. place a hockey puck on it. strike the plate on one edge with a hammer, causing it to very rapidly move a distance horizontally. the puck will not move. now slowly move the plate back to its original position. The puck will now be in a new position. Repeat, and the puck will again be in a new position. This is how a vibrating conveyor works. The Dean device also works the same way. If you are in free fall standing on a metal plate and hit it with a hammer in your hand, or just take the hammer and whack yourself on your head, you will go nowhere. Throw the hammer and you and the hammer will go in opposite directions.

By the way, go to the beach and you can see lovely gravity waves.

Actually, I have looked a bit closer at the device shown above and it is not as sophisticated as the Dean device. I looked at the Wiki article about the Dean device ( I am familiar with it from the original Analog articles, and once had a copy of the patent). and noticed that the legit studies of the Dean device concluded that it is the most sophisticated "reactionless" device patented. It can be used to move loads in low friction circumstances.

I once had a neighbor who was trying to patent a perpetual motion device based on the classic wheel with moving weights that looks like it always has more weight on one side that the other. The problem, of course, is that the side with more weight has the weights closet to the axis, so that the torque is always the same. However, if the wheel is aligned just right, the Earth's rotation will make it rotate, and it is possible to rob some power from the Earth. This would make it appear to be a perpetual motion machine. I have never done the calculations as to how much power a device could extract, and I suspect that it would be difficult to reduce friction enough for it to operate.

Have you ever seen one of those clocks that runs off of a spinning pendulum? I have one, it was my grandfather's.
spacer.png
Of course, this is a purely mechanical device. The bottom spins clockwise, then stops spinning, and reverses its direction, ad infinitum. Purely mechanical, before Tesla even came along.

Why toss out history when there is a story to be learned from Newton, and Einstein, both Savants who knew a great deal? Tesla was of the same breed, his story was just robbed in exchange for his undying legacy. The world is not so fair, it seems.
There is also a mainspring and an escapement., and it has to be would. No perpetual motion..

Thomas Pendrake

We aren't taught fact based science. Everything is theory based. And I don't agree with any of the theories. They all fall apart rapidly under close scrutiny.

Have you noticed there hasn't been any gravity wave detection yet? Kind of looks like gravity waves don't propagate through space. Of course it's just a theory anyway.

The same with Black Holes. They used to be called Schwarzschild discontinuities. He came up with the concept. But it's a theory. Based on another theory. Mass. Where is the proof for mass? Under direct observation gravitational weight or inertial weight can become zero. And acceleration can exist in the presence or absence of weight. Thus making it independent of weight. Which does kind of conflict with the equation F=MA.

So why are we being taught theories that are rapidly debunked by existing fact? That's a good question. I would love to know the answer.

If you look at the comments I made above, gravity waves are extremely weak (about 10 to the minus 30 times as strong as electromagnetic waves, although both bigger or smaller ratios can be given depending on how they are arrived at) you can see that there is good reason why we haven't actually measured them yet, although there is an argument that they may have been observed in the background radiation of the universe.

Black holes were actually predicted by Newton, based on classical physics, although LaPlace was the first to actually predict that there were large objects that would be invisible because of the escape velocity exceeding that of light. What are the circumstances in which inertial mass becomes zero ( I don't know what you mean by "inertial weight").

Just what is accelerating in the absence of "weight"? Do you not know what the difference between weight and mass is? If you can define what is accelerating in the absence of mass, you will notice that there is no force. In order for acceleration to have any meaning, you must be able to measure something. What is it that you are measuring, and how are you measuring it.

You should know that most of the science we are taught is empirical, i.e., based on experimental evidence, The theories are models that predict the observed facts, and most experimental science is designed to verify or disprove existing theories.

Sometimes when we do experiments, we do not get expected results. Then we refine the theories. That is what science is all about.

Thomas Pendrake

From your statements I can see that you have bought into your science education hook, line and sinker. Without questioning any of it. That would be okay to do that with a religion. But this is science. It isn't supposed to be about beliefs. Yet that is the way it is being taught.

I have to disagree with your knowledge on Newton and Laplace having anything to do with Black Holes. This information didn't used to exist. So if it exists now, it is a fabrication or alteration to the knowledge base we are taught from.

What are the circumstances in which inertial mass becomes zero ( I don't know what you mean by "inertial weight").
I was using the fact based observation. In an inertial acceleration, a body will develop weight with a vector direction opposed to its acceleration. When the inertial acceleration drops to zero, so does its inertial weight. Inertial weight is variable.

Just what is accelerating in the absence of "weight"?
Gravitational acceleration of a body in a vacuum is weightless.

Do you not know what the difference between weight and mass is?
Yes I do. Weight is something real in our universe. There appears to be three types of weight. Gravitational, centrifugal, and inertial. Mass is the fictional theory we are taught in school. Supposed to be a dimensionless quantity of matter.

If you can define what is accelerating in the absence of mass, you will notice that there is no force.
I never said there was an absence of mass. But I did say there was an absence of weight in a gravitational acceleration.Now if you start to take a closer look at these facts, it almost looks like someone doesn't want us to know about weight. So naturally I decided to see what is being hidden from view. Gravitational weight is connected to the flow of time. The more gravitational weight you have, the slower time flows. This much we know to be fact. So does centrifugal weight make time flow faster? They do use a lot of centrifuges in processing radioactive elements. Makes me wonder if those centrifuges are actually breeder reactors that take advantage of time being sped up.

That's just the tip of the iceberg on what you could do if you were using fact based science. What if you could modulate and an objects weight? It seems you would also be modulating the flow of time. Someone might actually build a time machine with information like that. :rolleyes:

The fact that Newton observed that it would be possible to have a mass large enough (and concentrated enough) to have an escape velocity equal to the velocity of light has been true since the time of Newton, and the fact that LaPlace predicted what we now call black holes has been true since the time of LaPlace. Perhaps YOU weren't always aware of that, but I have been aware of that for about 50 years, and the texts have recorded it for longer than that..

The term "inertial weight" is not used by physicists. We talk of inertial mass. "Gravitational weight" is likewise not generally used, gravitational mass is. To very great degrees of accuracy we have not been able to measure any difference between the two, hence we have the General Theory of Relativity.The term "weight " normally refers to the force exerted on a mass by a gravitational field. A given mass will have a different weight in different gravitational fields, e.g. the surface of the Earth and the surface of the moon. A given mass will have a different weight at sea-level and In a U2 at maximum altitude. It is technologically possible to measure weight differences on the first and 100th floor of the Empire State Building.

Mass is not dimensionless, mass is mass, thoroughly mensurable.

In a centrifuge (assuming it is running) time slows (relative to the outside observer). Did you know that a clock in a satellite in orbit runs shower than one on the surface of the earth if in low orbit, but if the orbit is high enough, it will appear to be faster (not by a whole lot.).In both cases you need atomic clocks to be able to make the measurements, Or maybe just a good laser (measure red or blue shifts)

A breeder reactor usually captures neutrons emitted by some fusion reaction such as the decay of U235 to do something such as turn U238 into Plutonium. Centrifuges are used to extract select isotopes.

An astronaut in orbit experiences weightlessness. But if he throws a ball, he has to do work to throw the ball. and both the astronaut and the ball move in opposite directions in accordance with F=ma. Both the F and the a should have arrows written above them to indicate that they are vector quantities, but there are no vector signs in this font. As this is the Newtonian equation, we have to assume that the mass, the force, as well as the acceleration are within the realm of "everyday" quantities so that we do not have to allow for Einsteinian relativity.

Mass is a very well understood matter of everyday experience. Notice that the metric system generally measures mass (the gram), whereas the English system generally measures weight (pound) . However the metric system does have weight (dyne or Newton) and the English system does have mass (poundal).

And, In the years I spent in research, questioning was what I was getting paid to do. And , as a theoretician, questioning is what I do.Questioning is what Science is all about.

There has been lots of discussion on mass. The general consensus is no one knows what it really is. The problem I have with it, is I have only been exposed to the measurement of mass using a balance scale. And what the balance scale does, is measure the ratio of a known quantity of gravitational weight to an unknown quantity of gravitational weight. So the units of weight divide out, leaving a dimensionless quantity behind. That is what we call mass. And that's why I say mass is a dimensionless quantity. Now you say it has dimension. I would love to see how you can legally give mass dimensionality.

The next problem is that I was never shown how to determine an objects inertial mass. We were told to use its gravitational mass in inertial computations. But inertial weight and gravitational weight are clearly different kinds of weight. Gravitational weight only occurs in the absence of gravitational acceleration. Inertial weight only occurs in the presence of a directionally opposed inertial acceleration. What I see is two different types of weight, and two different types of acceleration. So using gravitational mass in place of inertial mass is clearly not legal. At least not until someone comes up with an experiment to prove it. So apparently physics is now off the path of using fact based math. And has been for some time. But why?

I noticed the deletion of weight from the text books early on. To me it appears to be an attempt to hide something. And who is doing the hiding? So naturally I've been putting the weight back in when I attempt to understand something. What I am finding is there is a whole type of science completely eliminated by this deletion of weight from the texts. We could be manipulating weight and time just as easily as we manipulate the electromagnetic forces. If only we had been using the facts instead of theory. Now who would have a motive for keeping us in the dark about this knowledge? My prime suspects are the ET's. Since the longer we stay ignorant, the less chance we have of becoming a threat to them. But I do think the day is rapidly approaching where the ET's no longer will be able to influence us with this type of control.

This latest video I made, is showing the ZTG displaying an oscillating torque wave phenomena that I have been studying. At any one speed there is a standing wave phenomena present. Every few inches on the radius, the torque waves will change direction. In this video there appears to be a barrier frequency when once crossed causes a rapid boost in RPS. I calibrated the meter in Hertz.

The equivalence of gravitational mass and inertial mass is the basis of General Relativity. An incredible amount of research since 1905 has been dedicated to testing this Theory, and the agreement of measured fact with this theory has been without fail (the other great theory being tested is Quantum Mechanics). Your Vibrator is just that. Sorry. Considering how difficult it is to measure gravity waves coming from massive black holes, I wouldn't hold my breath looking for the gravity waves your device emits. In fact, I doubt that quantum limits on the size of gravitons allow for any from it. Look up vibrating conveyors on the internet.

Einstein's 1905 book on "Relativity: the Special and General Theory" http://www.ibiblio.org/ebooks/Einstein/Einstein_Relativity.pdf is free online.

I do look at Einstein's equivalence principle as a work of fiction. So anything based on fictional premises isn't going to go anywhere. But I have presented you with real verifiable facts about weight. You can build things using facts. It's a good thing Einstein didn't extend the equivalence principle to include the electromagnetic forces. We wouldn't be having this conversation right now. And we would still be using candles and wood stoves for lighting and heating.

Let's take a look at gravitational weight. Weight = Force. So let's call it gravitational force. Standing on a scale you can shift upward and downward periodically creating an oscillation of gravitational force. So technically you have created a gravity wave. Gravitational force periodically changing in value is a wave phenomena. We do know these waves do not transmit beyond the physical boundaries of the objects they originate from. So in order to detect a gravity wave, there has to be a physical connection to the wave producing source. That's why we don't seem to be able to detect gravity waves from space. These are real facts that anyone can easily verify.

So this vibrator as you call it was invented by Tesla. And it basically oscillates the gravitational force in a rotating pattern. So it's a rotating gravitational force oscillator. It makes rotating gravity waves. It appears Tesla took the concept of a rotating magnetic field and applied it to gravitational force. The reason I'm interested in this device is because the gravitational force has a connection to the time force. I'm interested in learning how to manipulate the time force. So unlocking the secrets this device is hiding has been a very entertaining pastime for me.

What is the medium that oscillates with EM waves? You may consider the principle of the equivalence of gravitational and inertial mass to be fiction, but that fiction predicts a great number of phenomena with incredible accuracy. Billions of dollars over almost a hundred years have been spent to perform a great many experiments to check this.The General Theory of Relativity has been verified countless times, and nothing has ever hinted at any failure of it, even though it has been the subject of a major part of scientific experimentation for the past hundred years. The orbit of Mercury cannot be predicted with Newtonian physics, but General Relativity predicts it with great precision. And both theories of Relativity apply with total accuracy to electromagnetic phenomena. Radio waves were known before Einstein published his work, and his work helped in the understanding of electromagnetic wave propagation. I suppose charge would be similar in electricity to mass in gravity, I have trouble understanding why you think enunciating a principle of equivalence in EM theory would make EM waves suddenly vanish. Could you explain this?

What is the medium that oscillates with EM waves? You may consider the principle of the equivalence of gravitational and inertial mass to be fiction, but that fiction predicts a great number of phenomena with incredible accuracy. Billions of dollars over almost a hundred years have been spent to perform a great many experiments to check this.The General Theory of Relativity has been verified countless times, and nothing has ever hinted at any failure of it, even though it has been the subject of a major part of scientific experimentation for the past hundred years. The orbit of Mercury cannot be predicted with Newtonian physics, but General Relativity predicts it with great precision. And both theories of Relativity apply with total accuracy to electromagnetic phenomena. Radio waves were known before Einstein published his work, and his work helped in the understanding of electromagnetic wave propagation. I suppose charge would be similar in electricity to mass in gravity, I have trouble understanding why you think enunciating a principle of equivalence in EM theory would make EM waves suddenly vanish. Could you explain this?
Sir, I think you got your answer right here:

Now who would have a motive for keeping us in the dark about this knowledge? My prime suspects are the ET's.
spacer.png