Tesla's Zero Time Generator

The flow of time is supposed to change with a change in gravitational force. The device is basically a gravitational weight oscillator. But I have my doubts that the dimension of time that we experience is being affected. I detected no oscillatory change on any time pieces with the device in operation. However there is a segment of operation where the device appears to be exhibiting a negative inertial force. Right after a directional change of the exhibited rotation phenomena, the device speeds up on its own with no additional power input. Kind of like time is running backwards at that particular point in operation.This phenomena may also exist with rotating EM fields too. If so a segment of the EM waves could possibly exhibit amplification for no apparent reason.
This device has forces operating in all 3 planes of space. Yet only 2 of the planes actually are being controlled. The third plane is what peaked my interest. Since based on what I was taught in school, there should be no rotational forces at all in the third plane.
:cool: "directional change" demonstrated in the a-v following

I think you are changing flow of time, but it is a small change. I would make an experiment breaking high pressure glass (like pyrex) and record of your device's effect using a high speed camera. Idea from this video
I want to see that test done on my cookware:

Einstein,

Perhaps it was because I used a related quote to illustrate a point, but I dreamt the rhythmic directional changes of Tesla's zero time generator were being used to regulate global repositioning systems.

Syzygy,

If that were true, then the amount of current information on the way global positioning works would be pure hogwash.

I don't buy into Einstein's theory on relativistic speed slowing time down. I would need to see experimental confirmation of tests done outside the influence of a gravitating body.

Our concept of time flowing at a constant rate locally could also be flawed. If the gravity of the earth fluctuates or changes over time, then the decay rates of radioactive elements will also fluctuate as well. Thus skewing any estimation of events in the history of the universe.

:-D Hello! It's good to see you posting again.

*Shrug* You know how dreams go.

I found, in honor of Tesla, the following:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tesla zero time reference generator

"Tesla created the zero-time generator in the 1920's. It provided a very basic time reference

which is actually locked to the center of our galaxy. That's why they call it a zero time generator.

Locking equipment to that is the only way you can get some of these higher function generators to work."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Therein the above site is information arranged around the general heading of "automatics"

The closest I've been to zero gravity was courtesy of the pilot of a light aircraft. Free fall, however, doesn't allow one the luxury of measuring the "changes or fluctuations" of anything over a very long time.

It provided a very basic time reference which is actually locked to the center of our galaxy.
This one statement is impossible to verify. It just seems like someones lame attempt at disinformation.Mathematicians know that the math for keeping the planets in orbit only works out if the gravitational force propagates instantly. Any other propagation speed would cause all the planets to fall into the sun. So the propagation speed takes Zero time to propagate. I suspect that is why the device is labeled as the Zero Time Reference Generator.

Syzygy, If that were true, then the amount of current information on the way global positioning works would be pure hogwash.
I don't buy into Einstein's theory on relativistic speed slowing time down. I would need to see experimental confirmation of tests done outside the influence of a gravitating body.

Our concept of time flowing at a constant rate locally could also be flawed. If the gravity of the earth fluctuates or changes over time, then the decay rates of radioactive elements will also fluctuate as well. Thus skewing any estimation of events in the history of the universe.
Einstein's theory of relativity is incomplete, it fails in measurements at the quantum levels.
Basically, it's a great meter stick for measuring large distances but terrible if you had to measure 1/8 of a human hair.

Chime in, sorry.

This one statement is impossible to verify. It just seems like someones lame attempt at disinformation.Mathematicians know that the math for keeping the planets in orbit only works out if the gravitational force propagates instantly. Any other propagation speed would cause all the planets to fall into the sun. So the propagation speed takes Zero time to propagate. I suspect that is why the device is labeled as the Zero Time Reference Generator.
That statement about the "center of our galaxy" was intended to serve a yellow flag, since, via mail to you, I wrote,---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My searches for "applications of a zero time generator" produce information about zero-point energy, which is associated with both free energy and scaler weapons. That many of the sources are of questionable reliability makes the information available overly dubious, which, in turn, only makes me more curious about what you perceive constructive uses for such technology.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whereupon you similarly stated that you think most of the information about scaler weapons disinformation.

The main difference between my previous search results and the one posted earlier in this thread is that the latter was of constructive use, i.e. knowing how much you appreciate 'automatics,' I was hoping for some feedback on those you found most interesting. I was trying to make conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is an area of operation for the generator that I feel is of interest that may lead to applications. The transition point where the generator changes direction. Like a sine wave at its peak. The generator shakes violently at this particular point. I placed an accelerometer sensor over the generator at the transition point, and was surprised to see a sine wave displayed on my scope just during the transition. I haven't ruled out mechanical transmission of the force causing this though. But it does suggest that this may be a way to produce the elusive gravity wave phenomena. A whole new area of physics to explore.

As for free energy devices? I have studied a few of them. I would put money on the Motionless Electromagnetic Generator by Thomas Bearden and associates. He does a very good job at explaining how the device works.

Also the device created by Stanley Meyer which economically changes water into hydrogen and oxygen. He had a prototype car which he claims ran on water as the fuel source. He was murdered. Which just made everyone take a closer look. Apparently there are a few YouTubers that have successfully duplicated his device. So a source of cheap hydrogen fuel is out there. An electric car running on a fuel cell using this device would be a very green solution for the planet. Also very safe too. Since the fuel source would be water.

There is an area of operation for the generator that I feel is of interest that may lead to applications. The transition point where the generator changes direction. Like a sine wave at its peak. The generator shakes violently at this particular point. I placed an accelerometer sensor over the generator at the transition point, and was surprised to see a sine wave displayed on my scope just during the transition. I haven't ruled out mechanical transmission of the force causing this though. But it does suggest that this may be a way to produce the elusive gravity wave phenomena. A whole new area of physics to explore.As for free energy devices? I have studied a few of them. I would put money on the Motionless Electromagnetic Generator by Thomas Bearden and associates. He does a very good job at explaining how the device works.
Also the device created by Stanley Meyer which economically changes water into hydrogen and oxygen. He had a prototype car which he claims ran on water as the fuel source. He was murdered. Which just made everyone take a closer look. Apparently there are a few YouTubers that have successfully duplicated his device. So a source of cheap hydrogen fuel is out there. An electric car running on a fuel cell using this device would be a very green solution for the planet. Also very safe too. Since the fuel source would be water.
Electromagnetic generators are :cool: .
I recall hearing something about that case. Insofar as free energy is concerned, when such patents are neither bought nor stolen, it seems other measures are taken to preclude their being used.

Thank you.

There is an area of operation for the generator that I feel is of interest that may lead to applications. The transition point where the generator changes direction. Like a sine wave at its peak. The generator shakes violently at this particular point. I placed an accelerometer sensor over the generator at the transition point, and was surprised to see a sine wave displayed on my scope just during the transition. I haven't ruled out mechanical transmission of the force causing this though. But it does suggest that this may be a way to produce the elusive gravity wave phenomena. A whole new area of physics to explore.As for free energy devices? I have studied a few of them. I would put money on the Motionless Electromagnetic Generator by Thomas Bearden and associates. He does a very good job at explaining how the device works.
Einstein so much of what you wrote pertains to articles that I read in February that I thought I'd share them with you.
ENERGY

Liquid hydrocarbon fuel created from CO2 and water in breakthrough one-step process

Colin Jeffrey February 23, 2016

http://newatlas.com/co2-water-hydrocarbon-fuel-uta/41976/ (Liquid hydrocarbon fuel created from CO2 and water in breakthrough one-step process)

And gravitational waves became a lot less "elusive" whereupon two black holes' merging into one were detected:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this helps.

Einstein, Temporal Engineer. I have been seeing your posts around the net. Paranormalis, Youtube, etc.

In regards to the Tesla Zero Time Generator, you can go more basic than this for the understanding of what you are seeing. It is what Boyd Bushman is trying to tell you (or trying not to) in the following interview starting at about 3 minutes in.

What he is saying is that:

Spin couples with spin.

You are old enough to remember the days prior to digital clocks, I would go into a clock shop and both be fascinated and a little creeped out in seeing and hearing all the pendulum clocks, which would, over time, all start aligning their pendulum motion with each other. Reminded me of one of the old Outer Limits episodes on time manipulation.

How important is this to your temporal engineering? Huge.

What happens when you take a (Light) Ion plasma, and use a relativistic Pulse chirped laser to spin it?

It may be thought that matter cannot travel at the speed of light,as it would become massive, but isn't plasma a state of matter?

And, what do the Titor machine, the Anderson machine, the Fluxliner, and many other interesting machines have in common (rather than their differences)? The Titor Machine is necessarily deceptive, who needs a microsingularity?

You are probably aware that in the physics circles related to this field, it is expected that the General Theory of Relativity will fall within 10 years (once the math is worked out).

Why? Mass does not create gravity; Gravity is from the “space” itself. What you are looking for is the method of connection. This is in the books at this time.

AnotherWorldlyDevice,

Relativity has been considered to be fiction right from its inception. Yet there are staunch believers. I'm not one of them. The theory is full of false beliefs. Hardly a scientific theory at all.

It is interesting that you mention spin states. In the video above there appears to be two independent spin states when the object is given spin in a weightless environment. It's like there are two realities overlapped over one another at the same time.

To me anyway there appears to be a very strong connection between nuclear force and gravity. I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn that gravity is an effect of nuclear force. So that could be the reason why we are given so much fictional education. Tesla may have figured out how to modulate nuclear force through resonance. As a result there has been a massive effort by the educational community to make sure this knowledge does not get passed down to younger generations. Who controls the educational community? My educated guess is the ET's.

Interesting stuff.

I think it is not that we cannot have the technology, it is more that even the inmates know what would happen if they were given the keys to the prison. Looks more like a delay in us getting the correct view of the universe.