Tesla's Zero Time Generator

What I do not understand is how the entire ship got into an all of time raceway to where this ship came back or would show up in certain water reservoirs.A time machines based on this principle one would have to wear a special radiation suit.Maybe a modified version of a flux capacitor type of apparatus? Thank you, very interesting thought and thread.
I don't think they were attempting time travel. Invisibility was the claimed goal that was being sought. If reports are true, teleportation is what took place. Try to look at the basic forces as being comprised of separate types of space. That would make the basic forces good candidates for extra dimensions. Think of those basic forces as being assembled in a way to produce our current reality. But apparently another way was found to assemble the basic forces. At the time, those forces being manipulated were gravity, time, electric, and magnetic.
Now if you're interested in time travel, I have an entirely different approach to achieve that.

But idk why, this is interesting. Please, could you tell me why do you think this gadget modifies G wavelenghts?
I'm just using existing observable behavior as the basis for my analysis. Centrifugal force develops for any rotating device. But the gadget uses counter rotating weights that develop a back and forth oscillation. There are two sets of oscillating weights that are spatially and temporally out of phase with each other by 90 degrees. I do have to mention that the gadget only works with two counter rotating motors. If one motor malfunctions, all exhibited behavior stops. The way the gadget is setup suggests to me that the gravitational potential energy of the gadget is constantly undergoing change in a rotating pattern. This gadget is oscillating the weight force we call centrifugal force. Centrifugal force is the only force that can effectively nullify gravitational force. Since the centrifugal force is constantly changing within the gadget, a corresponding gravitational force change also has to occur locally within the gadget. So technically the gadget is a gravitational force wave generator.

Einstein said

I'm just using existing observable behavior as the basis for my analysis. Centrifugal force develops for any rotating device. But the gadget uses counter rotating weights that develop a back and forth oscillation. There are two sets of oscillating weights that are spatially and temporally out of phase with each other by 90 degrees. I do have to mention that the gadget only works with two counter rotating motors. If one motor malfunctions, all exhibited behavior stops. The way the gadget is setup suggests to me that the gravitational potential energy of the gadget is constantly undergoing change in a rotating pattern.
I think that the counterotating weight, on the bars are really meant to be as a metaphor.What came out of Tesla's thinking was everthing functyions at a frequency.So if you convert the actions of those rotating e weights, into parsed waves, this i I feel is your entry key into the frequencies of time and space.If you read the play by play out of FATE Magazine's excellent article, you'll also find that there were people with portable belt worn devices that materialized inside of a Philadelphia Naval Yard area establishment bar and started a fight.There was also a T-33 jet fighter, that they used a similar device inside of, that made it go zero or disappear. Pinter

I'm wondering why it's the first time I hear about this generator. Seems like a very interesting topic. But I'm still little bit confused about what exactly you will achieve in case of success.

All information on this device and what it actually does appears to have been removed from science. The information on the web claims the device will rotate and produce an external field. Also some unverifiable claim about the device aligning itself with the galactic center.

I built the device just to check out the claimed rotation it is supposed to exhibit. It does indeed rotate. But the rotation isn't just one way. It either depends on the contact area, or the rotational speed. So there does exist standing waves of torque associated with this device while in operation. The standings waves exist in both a space-like and time-like direction. While accelerating in speed, the torque waves will oscillate back and forth, causing the device to alternately rotate clockwise and counterclockwise. If I had a way to change the contact area while in operation, the device would also oscillate back and forth in its rotational direction. Also while in operation there is also a slow periodic disruption of the frequency counter I have monitoring the rotation rate.

Those are the facts I have gathered about this device from my own experimentation. Just from those facts, it becomes apparent that there is a torque wave field that exists at right angles to the individual torques produced by the rotating weights within the device.

I'm not done experimenting with the device. There is a resonant interaction that occurs in the presence of a rotating Tesla coil field. Also just recently with everything on, the device will speed up according to the proximity of my hand to the control panel. The facts just keep getting weirder and weirder. But with facts, at least you have a solid foundation to work with. What will I achieve? You can't make a time machine from theories. But I'll bet you could build one using facts.

Isn't it simply out of balance because of device imperfections? Even if there won't be built time machine out of this, it still sounds extremely interesting. Please keep us posted OP!

Hello,

Has anyone done anymore research on the gravitational, centrifugal, and inertial weight/mass concept?

I liked the idea and wanted to help.

The gravitational, centrifugal, and inertial weight/mass concept, my guess it is all similar but different.

Like a electromagnetic spectrum in how they react differently on object sizes.

I think you are messing with the space of molecules somehow and changing the normal properties to react in a way that challenges normal perception.

I've seen liquid state beer turn frozen instantly due to space shifts of molecules why would they not do something similarly with rotation.

The flow of time is supposed to change with a change in gravitational force. The device is basically a gravitational weight oscillator. But I have my doubts that the dimension of time that we experience is being affected. I detected no oscillatory change on any time pieces with the device in operation. However there is a segment of operation where the device appears to be exhibiting a negative inertial force. Right after a directional change of the exhibited rotation phenomena, the device speeds up on its own with no additional power input. Kind of like time is running backwards at that particular point in operation.

This phenomena may also exist with rotating EM fields too. If so a segment of the EM waves could possibly exhibit amplification for no apparent reason.

This device has forces operating in all 3 planes of space. Yet only 2 of the planes actually are being controlled. The third plane is what peaked my interest. Since based on what I was taught in school, there should be no rotational forces at all in the third plane.

The flow of time is supposed to change with a change in gravitational force. The device is basically a gravitational weight oscillator. But I have my doubts that the dimension of time that we experience is being affected.
Great. So, you're making changes to another timeline?  I'm sure your other self appreciates that.   xD   You have experienced timeline changes in this timeline, though.  I'm assuming you don't think that you, yourself, are causing the changes....?  Or are you?  
I'm not a scientist and I probably have it all wrong, but I would imagine each timeline, with your device, would have it's own gravitational weight.  So, could you technically map out the universes as a way to return to your home one?  If I'm not grasping the concept, feel free to fill me in!

I think you are changing flow of time, but it is a small change. I would make an experiment breaking high pressure glass (like pyrex) and record of your device's effect using a high speed camera. Idea from this video

If the glass would slow or change how it broke you would have proof your device emits a force of sorts.

I might not affect the glass if the rotating objects are not massive enough(should weight a lot) .

On another note, I read that the Germans in WWII were experimenting with similar phenomena called Nazi bell aircraft.

They used very heavy radioactive metals rotating to create lift. In the process of lifting in the air it supposedly killed the researchers and plants underneath it, so be careful if you use radioactive stuff (use lead).

Last edited by a moderator:
Great. So, you're making changes to another timeline? I'm sure your other self appreciates that. xD You have experienced timeline changes in this timeline, though. I'm assuming you don't think that you, yourself, are causing the changes....? Or are you? I'm not a scientist and I probably have it all wrong, but I would imagine each timeline, with your device, would have it's own gravitational weight. So, could you technically map out the universes as a way to return to your home one? If I'm not grasping the concept, feel free to fill me in!
I can only come to conclusions based on the observable facts. So far the dimension of time that we experience on a normal everyday basis has been unaffected by this device. That would tend to suggest that the current prevailing theory that the flow of time is connected to the gravitational force is incorrect. Apparently the data shows an independent time flow that coexists along side with normal time.

The bell device and its effects could have been some sort of class 1 device. It certainly sounds like it from what several stories say. I have a rough idea of the effects it was producing and how it might have worked through two different functions, but not how the materials were producing those functions. I wouldn't try to recreate this device, as there are easier ways to do this and it has a lot of negative effects. It seems to do about the same thing as an articulated window device, and one of those can fit in a backpack (this is a device like the window technology in the movie paycheck). Nasty, nasty way to do things.

As far as gravity affecting the flow of time, they may be unconnected. It could be that gravity affects a particle with mass. And time affects a particle with mass. We see the particle with mass move around and do its thing. But it could be just that, and that neither gravity or time affects the other directly. Maybe when we or a particle approach the speed of light, there is a loss of part of its ability to be refreshed by the time motion function. Measuring this fluctuation in time vs. speed gives a time speed constant, that can be used in later experimentations. One of my grandfathers had plugged it into one of Einstein's equations as a variable. It's called the Poppen-Anson constant. Ha ha ha didn't think of that MIT. Go suck on a milkshake.

I sort of know how it all works, but its a Nobel prize type question and why should someone else get the credit and make money off it? So show me some bucks, or live in ignorance.

Hi Hyborean,

Never heard of the Poppen-Anson constant can you explain what it does?

Last, I don't know about the time and Gravity thing (still learning), but Einstein did prove Gravity bends starlight.

In June 1911, several years before Einstein worked out the final details of his general theory of relativity, he completed a paper titled “On the Influence of Gravitation on the Propagation of Light.” In this work, he theorized that the gravitational field of the sun was powerful enough to cause an observable bending of starlight—a deflection that could be measured during a total solar eclipse. Einstein predicted that the position of a star near the sun would appear to have shifted from its normal position by an angle of somewhat less than one second of arc, or less than 1/3600 of a degree.

http://huntingtonblogs.org/2015/03/einstein-and-the-astronomers/ (Einstein and the Astronomers)

The Poppen-Anson constant is a decreasing wavelength of energy that when it reaches zero or parity triggers the next Big Bang.

Oh wait, I was supposed to ask you to send me a dollar in the mail first.

I am not a believer in Einstein's theory that gravity bends light. Mainly because the sun has an atmosphere. So the light merely experiences a bending effect as it passes through the sun's atmosphere. We see this bending effect daily here on earth as either the sun or the moon approach the horizon. The bent light acts as if it passes through a lens, thus making the sun or moon appear larger.

I'm not a believer in the concept of mass either. Mass is being used to produce equations that equate two things that are not equal to each other. So mass is just the constant of proportionality. The whole concept of using equations to describe our reality is to me just diversionary science.

Upon further reading the german bell device appears not to have been a flying device. It was a weapon grade uranium production device that used a mirror and some other things to focus particles and cause a change between two elements in a plasma field. They called it the photo chemical process.