Tesla's Zero Time Generator

I disagree that you can do anything with fiction. So the fact that a theory does appear to work, apparently using fiction as its base, is a lie. What it appears to me is that facts were used to construct a model. Then some key facts were removed, and other key facts were replaced with fiction, thus turning it into a theory. So the math works. But no one can figure out why. The jokes on us. Who orchestrated this?

Our understanding of EM theory would become nonexistent if voltage, current, and resistance loads were suddenly stripped of their current status. The phenomena would be explained away as more fictitious pseudo forces that don't really exist. And a one formula fits all would be substituted in its place. People experimenting with magnetic fields would be considered kooks and crackpots. Ridiculed and possibly murdered for their nonconformity. All because someone came along and created a principle of equivalence for the various electric and magnetic phenomena. We would have to recognize the existence of forces first, in order for wave phenomena to be understood.

I remember when I was taught physics, my instructor went to great lengths to try and explain away centrifugal force as a fictitious force. Showed us a plot on a graph of how an object moves away at constant velocity when the tie to the center of rotation was cut. He claimed there was no acceleration, so there was really no force. Years later it occurred to me that the object was traveling in a path at right angles to its force. So shouldn't the acceleration be along the same path that the force was on? So I used the Pythagorean theorem to calculate the rate the object was moving away from its previous center of rotation. It turns out the rate the radius increases is an acceleration. So centrifugal force does have a weightless centrifugal acceleration. The exact opposite of gravitational force. That makes centrifugal force the anti-gravity force. That's why I mentioned centrifuges may be speeding up time. If gravity slows down time, then anti-gravity should speed up time. Of course no one would suspect that, if they believed centrifugal force was fictitious.

"centrifugal force" is the apparent reaction to centripetal force, whatever force is used to make an object move in a circular (or elliptical) path. When you put a weight on the end of a piece of string and swing it around your head, the force that you put on the string is called a centripetal force because it pulls the weight into its roughly circular string. Construct a sling-shot. release the weight (perhaps a pebble) and the weight moves in a straight line (except for the effect of gravity and air friction) at a tangent to the circular path. Your Physics instructor was telling you the truth.

The fact of the matter is that an ultra-centrifuge produces a slowing of time (crudely speaking). It can be measured, and has. I wonder what "fiction" you are referring to. Modern science, especially Physics, is Empirical. You appear to be caught up in some distorted Rationalism. Rationalism has been soundly rejected. Ever hear of Dr. Kurt Goedel?

The best example of fiction in pseudo science is probably the ridiculous lies of Bob Lazar. He claims academic credentials that are easily debunked. And the most obvious lie is in his claim that Ununpentium was used in his fictional warp drive. Ununpentium has several isotopes, one of which (299) has a half-life of less than one fifth of a second (the other isotopes have far shorter half-lives) His 28 gram chunk would be 27 grams of Ununtrium and 1 gram of Ununpentium in less than 1 second. In a minute it would have no detectable Ununpentium ( and very little Ununtrium).

The phenomena involved in EM are not a matter of opinion. They are a matter of Empirical fact. Our theoretical understanding of these phenomena may evolve, and we may discover uses and processes that we don't yet know, but what we publish in text-books will not change natural phenomena. Science is not a democratic process: opinion does not change the physical world.

At one time people studying EM phenomena were persecuted, perhaps burned at the stake. But the Empirical facts eventually led to such intellectual giants as Tesla, Hertz, Maxwell, and Einstein (to name a very few), and experimental fact led to such science as Relativity and modern EM theory (Relativity is part of modern science that makes modern lighting possible, as well as computers and smart phones).

Without modern science, we would be lucky to have candles for lighting, and would be cooking, at best, in open-hearth fire-places.

The centripetal force is something I would like to see verified experimentally. But the centrifugal force is measurable. The presence of weight is present with its vector direction pointed away from the center of rotation. Any centripetal force without the presence of acceleration would be a gravity like force. Since both gravity and centrifugal force rely on an unchanging radius. I know you keep saying that it has been verified that time runs slower with centrifugal force. But did you verify it? I haven't verified it. But I do know that when you assemble anything with facts, it becomes a model with predictable outcomes. It is a fact that centrifugal force can cancel gravitational force, in a local rotating body with its axis of rotation tangent to the surface of the earth. For only part of the rotational cycle. If the gravitational force is cancelled for part of that rotational cycle, then the time dilation associated with the gravitational force has to disappear as well. We are told that there is a time dilation associated with the gravitational force. And there have been experiments to show time does vary with gravitational force intensity. So either the experiment shows us time does speed up in the absence of gravitational force, or we will get to learn something new.

I wanted to show you this simple Pythagorean theorem plot I did, depicting the weightless acceleration path of centrifugal force. There are two forces present in the plot. The inertial force plot depicting the inertial path afterwards. And the centrifugal force plot indicating the centrifugal acceleration path after disconnection. The centrifugal acceleration occurs along the hypotenuse. Since the hypotenuse represents a path to the center of the previous rotation. Why this path? Because this is the path the centrifugal force was on.

spacer.png

The hypotenuse values increase as if the object was accelerating away.

As for Bob Lazar? I like the story. It was very entertaining. Do I believe it? There aren't any bones to chew on. As you can see, I'm not the sort of person that accepts what they are told, without some way to verify it.

I'm not exactly sure what you are demonstrating. I'm not going to try to reexamine each of your calculations but I would like you to explain how you are calculating your hypotenuse.

A2+B2=C2

B2 is the interval of time you are using? Then it is a constant rate of change?

and you calculate C2 based on what value of A2?

I'm not exactly sure what you are demonstrating. I'm not going to try to reexamine each of your calculations but I would like you to explain how you are calculating your hypotenuse.A2+B2=C2B2 is the interval of time you are using? Then it is a constant rate of change?

and you calculate C2 based on what value of A2?
A is the radius of the circular path just as the string is cut. B is the distance traveled in one second intervals. With the passing of each second, a new right triangle is formed. The length of each new hypotenuse changes at a changing rate as an acceleration would do.

Sorry for interrupting your conversation. May I ask one stupid question? Why the Tesla zero time generator has something to do with time travel?

Because it is a mechanical oscillator that can affect its own gravitational weight. If the gravitational force locally changes with the oscillator, then so should its connection to time. So time may oscillate locally too.

The Tesla Zero Time Reference Generator has always been mentioned as a component part of the Philadelphia Experiment.

I don't see A as a constant radius from the time the string is cut. With each calculation A would be the value of C from the previous calculation. The length of the radius you begin with, A, changes as, B (time) increases and, C your hypotenuse increases. You can't keep both A and B as constants. Perhaps that is where your error resides.

A remains as the side of each successive right triangle. A is the only side that remains constant. B changes at a constant rate and is there to represent the inertial path of the object. C represents the path of the centrifugal acceleration.

The reasoning is that the centrifugal force is always on a line that originates from the center of the circle. So the centrifugal acceleration must also be along a line that originates from the center of the circle.

GPA

If you were swinging a rock around yourself, and you let go, you would be at the center of that circular motion. Since you are at the center of rotation, the rock would appear to be accelerating away from you. So that is all I did, was to calculate the rate at which the rock is moving away from the center of rotation. The Pythagorean Theorem can be used in this instance to accurately calculate the rate.

I still don't think you get to do that. Once you cut the string you have lost the centrifugal action and inertia takes over. Your string is cut, your radius is no longer a constant.

I'll leave my thoughts at that.

Perhaps RainmanTime will feel up to discussing it with you, again.

I just wanted to show Thomas that there are facts about centrifugal force that are not shared in the classroom. I call them deleted facts. But you can't say I can't do it. Because the Pythagorean Theorem is a very useful mathematical tool.

If you were swinging a rock around yourself, and you let go, you would be at the center of that circular motion. Since you are at the center of rotation, the rock would appear to be accelerating away from you. So that is all I did, was to calculate the rate at which the rock is moving away from the center of rotation. The Pythagorean Theorem can be used in this instance to accurately calculate the rate.
But the reason the rock stays in that circular path is because it is accelerating towards you. When the string is released, cut, or breaks. the rock ceases to accelerate, but moves IN A CONSTANT Velocity (except for air drag, etc.) tangental to the circular path. The string supplies the well documented centripetal force. The equal but opposaite reaction to that force is what you perceive as a centrifugal force. The rock does not appear to be accelerating away from you once you let go, since it (absent air drag) travels at a constant velocity. If it had a rocket motor that fired once it was released, then it would accelerate.

I just wanted to show Thomas that there are facts about centrifugal force that are not shared in the classroom. I call them deleted facts. But you can't say I can't do it. Because the Pythagorean Theorem is a very useful mathematical tool.
I am sure that I have been in far more classrooms than you, especially in Math and Physics. Perhaps you have only been in very rudimentary classrooms, but the actual facts do get discussed.General Relativity is usually a class with 3rd year Graduate students in Physics and Math, it can be very difficult.As a young Physicist I was taught that only a handful of people actually understood the theory. I'm sure that, worldwide, the number of people capable of doing serious work on the subject is in two digits (less than 100). But the real basic fact, the equivalence of inertial and gravitational mass, was proven by Galileo Galilei (supposedly). In fact, most of the foundation for both theories of relativity comes from Galileo's work in the late 16th/early 17th century.And the Pythagorean theorem is part of what is loosely referred to as Euclidean Geometry, which is a very accurate APPROXIMATION to the geometry of the everyday experience, but fails on both quantum and Astronomical scales. You can lay out a football field quite well using it, but it isn't too useful for designing time travel machines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because it is a mechanical oscillator that can affect its own gravitational weight. If the gravitational force locally changes with the oscillator, then so should its connection to time. So time may oscillate locally too.The Tesla Zero Time Reference Generator has always been mentioned as a component part of the Philadelphia Experiment.
You may contact an university and do an experiment - just like the time dilation for the supersonic jets. Use two synchronized atomic clocks. Place one of them on the zero time generator, and the other place aside. Then turn on the generator, wait for an hour, and compare the clocks.

But the reason the rock stays in that circular path is because it is accelerating towards you. When the string is released, cut, or breaks. the rock ceases to accelerate, but moves IN A CONSTANT Velocity (except for air drag, etc.) tangental to the circular path. The string supplies the well documented centripetal force. The equal but opposaite reaction to that force is what you perceive as a centrifugal force. The rock does not appear to be accelerating away from you once you let go, since it (absent air drag) travels at a constant velocity. If it had a rocket motor that fired once it was released, then it would accelerate.
It's okay if you didn't understand how I used the Pythagorean Theorem to show a centrifugal acceleration does exist along the radial path between the object and the previous center of rotation. Math isn't for everybody.To be honest I've only presented this to a very few people. Maybe a dozen. And as surprising as it may seem, RainmanTime was one of two people that seemed to understand this. The other guy goes by the handle of Ayasano. He wanted to take the math concept over to the physics board and show everybody. I had to caution him not to do that. Too many Physics Zealots that would either castrate or burn you at the stake over there.

You may contact an university and do an experiment - just like the time dilation for the supersonic jets. Use two synchronized atomic clocks. Place one of them on the zero time generator, and the other place aside. Then turn on the generator, wait for an hour, and compare the clocks.
The problem is getting enough interest from people that are capable of understanding this. Those people are few in number.

If the "zero time generator" actually effects time, I doubt that any difference would be detected in an hour, and might be less than the inherent error in the atomic clocks.

I finished this project in December.
I think that the hull of the DE the USS Eldrige put off a cyclic wave of some sort, which is related to a chargeing eletrical magnetic amplitutde wave, but not just straight amplitude power over the scalier in time and space for this frequency compoent.In other words the rotating counterweights on the YouTube experiment shown, were re-invested back into an electromagnetic wave which wiggled out of this space and time.What I do not understand is how the entire ship got into an all of time raceway to where this ship came back or would show up in certain water reservoirs.A time machines based on this principle one would have to wear a special radiation suit.Maybe a modified version of a flux capacitor type of apparatus? Thank you, very interesting thought and thread.Pinter

*FATE Magazine, the story of the USS Eldrige

@Einstein !!

In your languaje, i may seem a little stupid, because i can't understand the half you said

But idk why, this is interesting. Please, could you tell me why do you think this gadget modifies G wavelenghts?